Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Deliberation complete. The verdict is guilty, and that MatttheTuner needs to consult a dictionary.

Deliberation complete. The verdict is guilty, and that MatttheTuner needs to consult a dictionary.

Ah, but that would simply be an elaborate method of discovering that deliberate is the incorrect word. It wouldn't point him in the direction of the one he was thinking of. ;)

Thats it. Thanks. :D 👍

lol, it's a '92 GTi 8v in Montana Green
DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0219.jpg

MachỎne;2502489
Well honestly..

*snip*

POINT. MISSED.

NO. SURPRISE.
---------------------

Now attempting to get back on the thread's main point again:

This guys said this about the S16 license:
(P.S. the gold licsense is a joke. I beat that by over 30 seconds on my first try.

Famine replied with this:

Really? That makes for a 6'37. Not bad, considering that the ratified world record is 6'44.

Replay, please.

He never replied in that thread again...:rolleyes: *sigh*

Ciao!

It'd be sweeter with some Maple Syrup.

I haven't seen anything noteworthy around here in a while, but I did catch this on another forum...
blackeagle46
yo guys wusup, i have a corvette Z06 2006 and i wanna tune it, the thingis i wanna order the parts from the enternet and i dont know any good sites, and i was hopin u guys good give me a couple..... and i also have a ferrari superamerica and i want parts for that too ....
Also, his profile said that he was born in 1990.

land sea air
plz man the mustanggtr with the turbo rotarise isreal, my friend saw one doin 200mph once, there were only 2 made and ther mych better than your ferarry

"Please man the Mustang GT-R with the turbo powered rotary is real, my friend saw one doing 200mph once, there were only 2 made and they are muchy better than your precious Ferrari."

Sorry for the revival, but this was just too much too pass up, and he continued to say that his friend knows him and that he worked for Mazda. :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Lets make this "Ludicrous Claims at GTPlanet", please - it's too big a world out there to post them all here!

kthxbai

But it hasn't been made by a user on GTP.

*edit*
I should have looked at that link first! :lol:

I own a 92 toyota camry with onlt 70,000 miles on it and it has a 2.5 ltr 4 that gets maybe 16-17 mpg combined city /rush hour/ highway . And it has actually broken down once. And its a Toyata...and its really slow. I use it for work because My Mercury Sable with the 600 hp front drive v6 superturbo is not running right. it only runs left because of the half shafts being unequal length and the torque steer broke my wrist .

I own a 92 toyota camry with onlt 70,000 miles on it and it has a 2.5 ltr 4 that gets maybe 16-17 mpg combined city /rush hour/ highway . And it has actually broken down once. And its a Toyata...and its really slow. I use it for work because My Mercury Sable with the 600 hp front drive v6 superturbo is not running right. it only runs left because of the half shafts being unequal length and the torque steer broke my wrist .

Again, this is the place to show ludicrous claims done on GTP, not make them...

And next time, please. A claim has to sound serious in order to be funny.

Again, this is the place to show ludicrous claims done on GTP, not make them...

And next time, please. A claim has to sound serious in order to be funny.

The Toyota did break down . I can fax you the bill .

Back