Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Sun's out now but can't be bothered going out. This do?

IMG_20150801_23210.jpg

Last edited:
Okay so I'll post my life story on here too... I was in the military from 16-21, which at 21 I had backed out from, because of something... And from then, I've worked with my father. For the first year, I was just working with him. Then he needed help running the business, and he asked me if I wanted to become a business partner, rather than a worker. So from their on out, I've been the owner of the second half of his business. Which yes, does earn me a few buck.

So how did you qualify for the Under 18 squad when you got beaten 6-1 by Leek in 2014?

Okay so I'll post my life story on here too... I was in the military from 16-21, which at 21 I had backed out from, because of something... And from then, I've worked with my father. For the first year, I was just working with him. Then he needed help running the business, and he asked me if I wanted to become a business partner, rather than a worker. So from their on out, I've been the owner of the second half of his business. Which yes, does earn me a few buck.
Isn't it illegal to be in the military if you're under 18?

Back