Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Yes Kamata a gun jump you have, a gun jump you have. Wait that's not right...

But seriously if the age is one of understanding, and they use the term "have owned" or "had once owned" then a few things should tip you off at not trying to bring them to this thread. One, the age obviously if a 15-20 year old is making these claims you might want to go deeper into this. If a 30+ is doing so...just leave it be. Also it hurts your case more when he says he once owned them, thus not having the viability to give any tangible proof of his history with cars, cause keeping photos around just isn't going to happen, especially for a forum that he probably didn't envision joining when and if he owned said cars.

The only car on that list that makes me question him is the Ruf, but as I've said since he owned it and his age, I wouldn't even bother.

These justifications are my personal ones though as far as age goes, but seem standard nonetheless.

TL;DR for those who may come in hoping for something great...nothing to see here there is nothing happening.

So, this thread right here:

Kudos car build.. opinions welcome

I've got a handful of issues with it. Handily, I saw this post:

I have been. I've been keeping up, just waiting for somebody to try accuse my M4 as a ludicrous claim. :P

It's strange, it's a copy-paste job of this thread on an M3 owner's forum. That in itself isn't unusual; what is, is this bit:

Getting married next month though so that might get in the way

Odd, but congrats I suppose!

Then, there's the other car issues:

Why thank you..
Here's a list;
Stage 3 full remap
Full Milltek kit
Hybrid Turbos

That's what I've done to it, but the original owner before me, had tweaked around, I recall it has compression lowering headgaskets and side mounted intercoolers when I received it, but that's all I remember off the top of my head.

Edit: it may actually have a little more, or a little less than 670, I'll have to get a new dyno print out soon.

Another strange thing; despite the E92 and new M4 being easily found elsewhere online, every other one of those never once mentions the Audi. I'd also find it a little strange that someone would dismiss an M5 for having too many doors, but then get an Avant (more on that later). Maybe it's just me, but it seems strange to have such a casual attitude about what the mods the previous owner had installed when the car is allegedly running with a 50% increase in power.

Really nice Ride! I went through the same situation. I owned a 428i but was forced off the road by a drunk driver, all in all, the car was wrecked and I was in hospital. But I've owned an M3 E92 for a few years now. (Had it as well as 428i) and I needed a bigger car. So I bought an RS6 estate, which was 8 grand. And today, I got rid of it. Which left me with my only car. This car, I had traded my E92 for. And so.far, it's been totally worth it.. A Yas Marina Blue M4 Coupe...

Officially let go of my Audi today.. To go back to my original car brand. Traded in my E92 for my new baby. Which means I only have the one car now. And what a beast it is..

Wait... how many cars were there? Was this 428i owned while this person also owned the E92 and C5? Before?

I took my E92 to the Nurb a few times and honestly, you can feel that you're not gonna crash. Because of the brilliant handling and sharpish brakes..

This sounds a little questionable, although it wouldn't be the first time a BMW driver has been overly confident, I suppose.

Haha, my name isn't Jeff. You must have seen 22 Jump St, right? It's a joke from that film.

My names Brad BTW, nice to meet you Jeff!

Brad, why does [your completely open-to-the-public Instagram] suggest otherwise? The M5 had too many doors, I take it.

Last edited:
So basically, what you're saying is... Another person. Can't be on another forum? And please can you remove my Instagram link, I want that kept with my private life. Thanks. Also, if you knew me and spoke to me, you'd know about my history with cars.

Sorry for double Post, but you're more than welcome to pm me for a conversation about these. But as I ask again, please remove my private life Instagram.

Also, you should check out the build on the Bimmerpost forum. It's a bit more up to date. And hey, you may recognise the name.

And again, the name Brad, maybe if you spoke to me, you'd know about it.

@SlipZtrEm I've asked you twice now to remove my private life Instagram from this thread. My Instagram doesn't concern you. Now remove it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this post solidifies it is his because it isn't shared on the M3Cutters forum like the rest.
Today, I came home to my Gloss Black M Performance grills but then I opened the boxes up
frown.gif

BMW are sending me the correct items special delivery tomorrow morning

The side gills are on backorder at the moment so not sure when they will arrive..

As for the Instagram, if you want it Private, set it to Private User. Otherwise, you're sharing it with general public.

So basically, what you're saying is... Another person. Can't be on another forum? And please can you remove my Instagram link, I want that kept with my private life. Thanks. Also, if you knew me and spoke to me, you'd know about my history with cars.

Sorry for double Post, but you're more than welcome to pm me for a conversation about these. But as I ask again, please remove my private life Instagram.

Also, you should check out the build on the Bimmerpost forum. It's a bit more up to date. And hey, you may recognise the name.

And again, the name Brad, maybe if you spoke to me, you'd know about it.

It's up to date in the same sense it's the same as the posts on the equivalent GTP thread. They are always posted there first, however.

@SlipZtrEm I've asked you twice now to remove my private life Instagram from this thread. My Instagram doesn't concern you. Now remove it.

"Yasma" and "M4" in a simple google search pointed me there. I'd highly recommend setting your account to private, then.

Note that I'm not saying all of this is strictly impossible. It's just very, very unusual when all combined. I'll readily apologize for the mistake if there is proof that all of these things are true.

I think this post solidifies it is his because it isn't shared on the M3Cutters forum like the rest.

It is on Bimmerpost, though.

@McLaren I'm not sure whether the first part of that is ddefending me or not... It's seems so, so I'm just gonna say thanks for actually taking the time to find the things that solidify it. Not the things that are so small yet have a completely reasonable response towards. Like for example the M3cutters forum.. I mean, since when was the law introduced that we're not allowed on two forums at once? Like really. You're gonna pick that out?

Edit: Bimmerpost is my go-to BMW forum. That's why it's always there first. This however, is not a build forum. Neither a BMW forum, so this forum isn't gonna get it first..

That may sound stupid, but it makes sense in my head, I just can't word it properly...

Anyway, you wanna call this a ludicrous claim? Go ahead. It won't change my life one bit... I know it's not a claim, it's the truth, so it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Last edited:
@KudosM4, I don't know how much of this thread you've seen before, but I suggest reading the OP, and following the challenge instructions there.

Not saying I disbelieve you, but this thread gets bloody the longer you hold out. I've seen enough of it to know that.

Best case scenario, everyone apologizes for doubting your claim, and you move on seamlessly. Worst case? You end up banned, like a certain other member did here, after he went on a sweary rant when he was unable to provide proof of his claim.

@McLaren I'm not sure whether the first part of that is ddefending me or not... It's seems so, so I'm just gonna say thanks for actually taking the time to find the things that solidify it. Not the things that are so small yet have a completely reasonable response towards. Like for example the M3cutters forum.. I mean, since when was the law introduced that we're not allowed on two forums at once? Like really. You're gonna pick that out?
No, but you have to look at it from his point of view. One, your Instagram is shown as Faz & folks on M3Cutters even refer to you as Faz, yet here, you've told folks your name is Brad? Your reasoning, "If you know me" doesn't do any favors if you haven't explained it to the people who have spoken to you.

I don't know where Slipz found you talking about the M5, but it does come across contradicting to your Instagram post where you admit to owning one. You also paid tribute to your old rides bar the Audi, but semantics maybe.

I have copy and pasted posts of mine from other forums here days after before. Depends though. The frequency is usually next to none.

No, but you have to look at it from his point of view. One, your Instagram is shown as Faz & folks on M3Cutters even refer to you as Faz, yet here, you've told folks your name is Brad? Your reasoning, "If you know me" doesn't do any favors if you haven't explained it to the people who have spoken to you.

I don't know where Slipz found you talking about the M5, but it does come across contradicting to your Instagram post where you admit to owning one. You also paid tribute to your old rides bar the Audi, but semantics maybe.
He messaged me under the name of Faz on Facebook during my episode last week. He's genuinely a nice guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm not going on a sweary rant haha. I'm just proving my innocence... And I see where @SlipZtrEm is coming from. I can see why he says that it's not right and everything, I'd probably be the same.

Anyway, back to the name thing. It was a stupid thing me and my friends came up with when I was back in high school, I originally come from a half Iraqi descent, and I wanted to block out the Racism which I was receceiving, so we came up with a British name, which was Brad. And since then, my nickname has been Brad, to them. When I first came to this forum, I used my nickname because I didn't know what the forum was like, but I realised that it's just a community which are like a family, not a single sight of Racism or homophobia, so I started to use my real name, which of course, is Faz. Sorry if that's confusing, but that's it anyway.

I had doubts about this whole M4 thing from the beginning, but I don't see why he would anyone would buy premium just to change their name to make their lie more believable. That's just a waste of time. I'm pretty sure his M4 is a real thing.

I first am going to say, your cars are beautiful Brad. I genuinely believe your claim and actually think this is a good opportunity to prove people wrong here.

I do have a question, your Audi RS6 looked gorgeous and props on keeping that clean. I would like to know though what car was parked next to it in the garage? 394560 and 394562 posted in Slip's questioning.

I also must say you keep those cars immaculate from all the pics I saw. You also are very talented taking photos too. I am thoroughly impressed. :-)

Anyways, don't let them get to you, prove them wrong ;-)

I first am going to say, your cars are beautiful Brad. I genuinely believe your claim and actually think this is a good opportunity to prove people wrong here.

I do have a question, your Audi RS6 looked gorgeous and props on keeping that clean. I would like to know though what car was parked next to it in the garage? 394560 and 394562 posted in Slip's questioning.

I also must say you keep those cars immaculate from all the pics I saw. You also are very talented taking photos too. I am thoroughly impressed. :-)

Anyways, don't let them get to you, prove them wrong ;-)
That's just my Sisters Fiesta. :P and thanks dude.

@McLarenI mean, since when was the law introduced that we're not allowed on two forums at once? Like really. You're gonna pick that out?

There is no such law, I think we both know that. That's a strange approach. Please, read the OP.

Edit: Bimmerpost is my go-to BMW forum. That's why it's always there first. This however, is not a build forum. Neither a BMW forum, so this forum isn't gonna get it first..

It's such a go-to that your Instagram is openly posted on there.

This, pretty much.

The talk of the M5 having too many doors? Instagram.

The Audi thing is also a little strange. His PSN name changed to reference it the very same day the pictures of it were posted, but then the whole KudosM4 identity change happened a little after the build thread went live (about a week after it did elsewhere). Before the Audi PSN name? No username/PSN name hinting at an M3/M4.

Again, not saying it all isn't possible, it's just very, very unusual. Hence this being brought up.

He messaged me under the name of Faz on Facebook during my episode last week. He's genuinely a nice guy.

Both of those things can be true.

I'm just proving my innocence...

Please, do.

not a single sight of Racism or homophobia

...you haven't ventured into the Opinions & Current Events section yet, have you?

Last edited:
That's just my Sisters Fiesta. :P and thanks dude.
Please tell me it is a Fiesta ST. Took one for a test drive and loved it. That is a nice big garage, you should see the small garage I got it is too tight to work on cars. If you had mine you would not be able to fit the M4 in there and be able to get out of the car without hitting the walls with your door. :lol:

...you haven't ventured into the Opinions & Current Events section yet, have you?
Nope.

And the PSN name, I've had the old one specifically for owning that car, but that cars gone now, so I've gone back to my old account which is displayed..

@miata13B sorry to disappoint you, but it's not an ST. :c

Nope.

And the PSN name, I've had the old one specifically for owning that car, but that cars gone now, so I've gone back to my old account which is displayed..

@miata13B sorry to disappoint you, but it's not an ST. :c
Boo... oh well I guess you and your family can't have all the nice cars ;-)

I think the only further proof I would need then is if his Facebook pictures share the same M4, or at least, the same guy as the Instagram.

I still think the M3/M4 grille picture does it for me as even though it is shared on Bimmerpost first & then here, it's not shared with the UK forum who genuinely seem to know Kudos on a more personal level. Slipz however, has a completely legitimate viewpoint all things considered with the direct copy-and-paste. I think the redeeming factor are the date of posts being pretty much the same unless Kudos just actively checks every hour for the real owner to post something new. :P

"Old" would imply that a profile would be older than three weeks (judging by the first trophy). The AudiGodzilla one doesn't even appear to exist.

Again, please, read the OP.

I had my PS3 wiped, which a few people who I play online with, know. I had to make everything again. Which is why everything reset. I had to make a new PSN account, which referred to my older Kudos PSN account which I had before the reformat.

I think the only further proof I would need then is if his Facebook pictures share the same M4, or at least, the same guy as the Instagram.

I still think the M3/M4 grille picture does it for me as even though it is shared on Bimmerpost first & then here, it's not shared with the UK forum who genuinely seem to know Kudos on a more personal level. Slipz however, has a completely legitimate viewpoint all things considered with the direct copy-and-paste. I think the redeeming factor are the date of posts being pretty much the same unless Kudos just actively checks every hour for the real owner to post something new. :P
He's provided me facebook photos of his M3 in various states.
Capture.PNG

I just checked his photos and the plate numbers match the ones he posted here on the board. Most of the build pics are there too.

I had my PS3 wiped, which a few people who I play online with, know. I had to make everything again. Which is why everything reset. I had to make a new PSN account, which referred to my older Kudos PSN account which I had before the reformat.
I can vouch for him not having access to his old PSN when he signed up for my flop of a cruise club. I had to wait for him to get one before I could put his information down.

Then he gave me the Audi one. I guess now I need to update it again. :sly:

You'll have to excuse me if I remain unconvinced that a Facebook profile that might only be used to talk exclusively to GTP members has copy/pasted images from other sources online.

We do have a handy, simple solution in the OP, though...

So it isn't an old account, but rather a new one named similarly. What was the old one, then?

I'll repeat: The OP. Read it. It's quite simple.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but up until this point I just assumed that the car belonged to one of @KudosM4's parents and that he was posting about it vicariously on here. Because let's be honest, a 22 or 23 year old in the UK, where it's rather expensive for young folks to have a car at all, owning an M4 and already having a history of other performance cars is a bit of a stretch. But hey, he could be rich. The fact that he's really pushing innocence (victim card) makes the whole situation a little less believable, though.

You'll have to excuse me if I remain unconvinced that a Facebook profile that might only be used to talk exclusively to GTP members has copy/pasted images from other sources online.

We do have a handy, simple solution in the OP, though...
Well, I did say "I", & not "you" for starters. To go through 2 BMW forum accounts & an Instagram just to create a FB profile to chat with people here, though? Unless it has no posts/friends that don't relate to here, I think that may be a bit much.

But, it is your call, not mine to decide.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but up until this point I just assumed that the car belonged to one of @KudosM4's parents and that he was posting about it vicariously on here. Because let's be honest, a 22 or 23 year old in the UK, where it's rather expensive for young folks to have a car at all, owning an M4 and already having a history of other performance cars is a bit of a stretch. But hey, he could be rich. The fact that he's really pushing innocence (victim card) makes the whole situation a little less believable, though.
Okay so I'll post my life story on here too... I was in the military from 16-21, which at 21 I had backed out from, because of something... And from then, I've worked with my father. For the first year, I was just working with him. Then he needed help running the business, and he asked me if I wanted to become a business partner, rather than a worker. So from their on out, I've been the owner of the second half of his business. Which yes, does earn me a few buck.

Back