Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Well, it explains the somewhat overambitious approach.

However, I think this also highlights how some people are inclined to believe in what's little more than daydreaming jibberish. None of what was posted there was reasonable or sensible, and the pitfalls were painfully obvious, yet some people thought he had "all the tools" and was "ready to go".

@simonPL, you're very young and clearly have very big aspirations. I mean no disrespect with my posts, I was under the impression that you were much older and were essentially trolling. If there's anything I can say, it's don't give up - I probably would've had similar thoughts when I was 12. I will happily introduce you to some motorsport engineers if you wish to grow your knowledge, and hopefully you can make your dream come true one day.

hsv
Well, it explains the somewhat overambitious approach.

However, I think this also highlights how some people are inclined to believe in what's little more than daydreaming jibberish. None of what was posted there was reasonable or sensible, and the pitfalls were painfully obvious, yet some people thought he had "all the tools" and was "ready to go".

@simonPL, you're very young and clearly have very big aspirations. I mean no disrespect with my posts, I was under the impression that you were much older and were essentially trolling. If there's anything I can say, it's don't give up - I probably would've had similar thoughts when I was 12. I will happily introduce you to some motorsport engineers if you wish to grow your knowledge, and hopefully you can make your dream come true one day.

Thank you :) But Project 24 are SUSPENDED due to Global GT.

That's all true :)
It would be a federal offence for GTPlanet to allow a 12 year old to be a member under the COPPA law.

Since I can't determine whether your date of birth is accurate in any way given that you've lied about it, I have to permanently ban your account. I would otherwise set it to expire on your 13th birthday but you didn't answer.

Please do not register again until you are 13.

I don't see anything ludicrous about it, quite a few people have the means to go to a lot of racing events each year and none of the cars he's claimed to own are exceptionally expensive.

Browsed several topics on the GT6 subforum and I found this.

Would this count?
Sweet Jesus, that was long ago.

Despite my claims to calling BS on those before, given his age, I could see all of those cars being obtainable and affordable within his lifetime.

I don't see anything ludicrous about it, quite a few people have the means to go to a lot of racing events each year and none of the cars he's claimed to own are exceptionally expensive.
Sweet Jesus, that was long ago.

Despite my claims to calling BS on those before, given his age, I could see all of those cars being obtainable and affordable within his lifetime.
I dunno, it just seems fishy. He isn't a long-time member, nor did he ever display photographic evidence of them...

I dunno, it just seems fishy. He isn't a long-time member, nor did he ever display photographic evidence of them...
Dumping photos of random cars you've owned in a GT6 sounds thread isn't really on topic.

And regarding the motorsport, there's nothing that says he couldn't have seen that amount of races. I know people who've traveled to Le Mans and several other big race weekends for well over 30 years. I've seen near enough 1000 races in my relatively short lifetime.

hsv
Dumping photos of random cars you've owned in a GT6 sounds thread isn't really on topic.

And regarding the motorsport, there's nothing that says he couldn't have seen that amount of races. I know people who've traveled to Le Mans and several other big race weekends for well over 30 years. I've seen near enough 1000 races in my relatively short lifetime.
Huh. Well, my mistake. :guilty:

Back