Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but up until this point I just assumed that the car belonged to one of @KudosM4's parents and that he was posting about it vicariously on here. Because let's be honest, a 22 or 23 year old in the UK, where it's rather expensive for young folks to have a car at all, owning an M4 and already having a history of other performance cars is a bit of a stretch. But hey, he could be rich. The fact that he's really pushing innocence (victim card) makes the whole situation a little less believable, though.

If the car (and the E92, and the 428i, and the C5 RS6) were all owned by his parents, and he said as much, then that'd be a different story. The E92 was apparently around three years into ownership, though. Again, not inconceivable, considering how much a family would need to make to live in London. Or Ilford. If we're assuming he's in Ilford, that is.

Well, I did say "I", & not "you" for starters. To go through 2 BMW forum accounts & an Instagram just to create a FB profile to chat with people here, though? Unless it has no posts/friends that don't relate to here, I think that may be a bit much.

It does seem a bit much. Which is why I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Okay so I'll post my life story on here too... I was in the military from 16-21, which at 21 I had backed out from, because of something... And from then, I've worked with my father. For the first year, I was just working with him. Then he needed help running the business, and he asked me if I wanted to become a business partner, rather than a worker. So from their on out, I've been the owner of the second half of his business. Which yes, does earn me a few buck.

Don't need a life story. Just need this:

If this is all about if @KudosM4 owns a M4, there's a really simple solution to the problem.

Have KudosM4 take a picture of his M4 with a piece of paper or a something in the picture with the following written on it;
"GTP Member: KudosM4"

Which I've alluded to three times now. There have been plenty of pictures of it already, this should be a breeze.

To get even more technical to go along with the username, ask for a specific amount of currency*. For example: two quarters, a dime and three nickels.

*Currency may vary depending on where the person is from.

I'm actually at my parents house right at this moment. Because I'm up visiting as I live down in London yes, and I don't see them very often, well except my father whom I see at least once a month.

Hey @Slash shut it. :P And I actually speak to Keshawn a lot.. A hell of a lot... And he knows and can vouch for me, that I'm not at home. And haven't been since Tuesday.

I'm actually at my parents house right at this moment. Because I'm up visiting as I live down in London yes, and I don't see them very often, well except my father whom I see at least once a month.
And he knows and can vouch for me, that I'm not at home. And haven't been since Tuesday
Your posts are coming from the same physical location they came from on Monday. And just about any other date I pick. And that location is neither Ilford nor the location any of the photos of either the M3 or M4 were taken.

If, despite the keenness to share photos of the M4 outside a domestic dwelling on Bimmerpost, you're (rightly) reticent to openly share pictures of your car outside your house you can send them to me. Nip out with your iPhone and take a snap - pop the bonnet up, balance a tin of baked beans on the intake plenum and PM it to me.

Catching up with friends and family is what.. :P

Since you've got the time to post on here over the past couple days of catching up - nearly a week by my count - you can take care of this:

I'm putting out a standard challenge. If you make a ludicrous claim, you need to post a picture of it, along with a hand written sign on the car. The sign shall have "GTplanet.net" and your member name on it.

Soundly beaten by Famine. The beans really would be a better choice, though.

Again, not inconceivable, considering how much a family would need to make to live in London. Or Ilford. If we're assuming he's in Ilford, that is.

I lived in Ilford for a while many moons ago. I can honestly say that it doesn't require a whole load of cash to live there. If anything, much of Ilford is working class and average.

I own literally the only KJ-ZEM (Mazda 2.3 litre Miller Cycle V6) swapped MX-3 in the world.

Photo_00001.jpg

It's not finished yet though, as you might spot from a number of things that aren't connected to other things.

See how difficult that was?

I own literally the only KJ-ZEM (Mazda 2.3 litre Miller Cycle V6) swapped MX-3 in the world.

View attachment 422400

It's not finished yet though, as you might spot from a number of things that aren't connected to other things.

I'm glad I scrolled up to read the earlier posts. That tin of beans had me confused for a second.

View attachment 422400

And you didn't even have to lift the bonnet!

I'm glad I scrolled up to read the earlier posts. That tin of beans had me confused for a second.
That's instead of a fart cannon.

It seems less ludicrous then some of the claims about cars that have been made, however a quick snap to show that it's your car makes everything way easier on you.

Anyways, I always prefer beans on my Taco...or does that make it a burrito?

KLEjIE6.jpg

Back