Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Ooook I wasn't going to mention this because I figured hey, even if it turns out you're a 55 year old Russian lady you seem like quite a nice person, buuuut the guy you claim is you...

...is a 17 year old junior footballer from just outside of Stoke On Trent, who passed his driving test in March this year and drives a white Corsa.

latest

Whut?

What's even weirder is this a picture of him that's posted on his Instagram (which is publically posted on Bimmerforums) with his fiancee in what is presumably the BMW.

vcdQQAV.png

What's even weirder is this a picture of him that's posted on his Instagram (which is publically posted on Bimmerforums) with his fiancee in what is presumably the BMW.

vcdQQAV.png
Those...aren't the pictures of him I was just sent by his boyfriend.

That's not even the same person.

Those...aren't the pictures of him I was just sent by his boyfriend.

That's not even the same person.

I think I missed the part where he said he was homosexual. If so that Instagram is not him.

The dude on that Instagram is definitely engaged to that chick since there's picture of him putting a ring on it (not that I blame him).

I think I missed the part where he was homosexual.

The dude on that Instagram is definitely engaged to that chick since there's picture of him putting a ring on it (not that I blame him).
There's definitely something fishy going on then, because a certain GTP member is in a relationship with Kudos and apparently Kudos is not that dude you posted.

I'm also a little confused as to why that BMW is registered in Portsmouth, Hampshire or at least that's what the plates say. If it was London, wouldn't it start with an L? Admittedly, I don't know a ton about how plates work in the UK other than the few times I've looked them up when making Forza decals.

***Sorry TB, just saw your post

This better not be the start of a new trend. :lol:

"Beaning"..

*Moments later*

View attachment 422483
3 different kinds of beans!

unlike Faz I actually changed my name to not reflect the car I owned.

It seems less ludicrous then some of the claims about cars that have been made, however a quick snap to show that it's your car makes everything way easier on you.

Anyways, I always prefer beans on my Taco...or does that make it a burrito?

KLEjIE6.jpg

Apologies for the mess...

View attachment 422764

Soon GTP will be so full of engine bays stocked with baked beans that this may no longer become a valid method of ID.

Thinks internet fads are stupid...

...Posts a picture of a can of beans sitting on an engine.

View attachment 422781

Granted, I'm not exactly thrilled to own it.:lol:

So this is what I've Bean missing.

if only I had a car I could sit my Baked Beans on :indiff:

I just do not understand why those people feel the need to masquerade or lie in that way.

I see this quite abit and I haven't been able to figure it out either.

Kind of a waste then especially if you sign up for a combat job.

Do they even offer those jobs to applicants that aren't old enough once they decide to sign up? I can't imagine they would in the first place if that regulation is there to begin with.

I'm also a little confused as to why that BMW is registered in Portsmouth, Hampshire or at least that's what the plates say. If it was London, wouldn't it start with an L? Admittedly, I don't know a ton about how plates work in the UK other than the few times I've looked them up when making Forza decals.

First registration stays with the car for life regardless of where in the UK it ends up. I'm still fascinated to find out how he's at least 21 now yet qualified as being 18-or-under in 2014. If I were a betting man I'd say there'd be no response from him on the subject at all.

It depends on whether they are registered before delivery to the dealer or registered by the dealer. The car keeps that plate for life unless a personalised plate is substituted for it - and if the personalised plate is retained by the owner after the car is sold, it reverts to it.

Portsmouth is just a registration office - it doesn't mean the car has physically been registered in Portsmouth. However there's an extremely good reason why particularly halo BMWs might wear Hampshire plates - but I won't go into that just yet. I'd like to see a conclusion to this first.

On topic; I guess if the member in question isn't coming back to bolster his claim we might have just seen the end of them then. Unfortunate that sometimes people are programmed to think that the physical possessions are what gives their selves value. It would show maturity if they come back to this thread to admit that they were somewhat carried away and admit to the fib, and go on from there.
Or prove the claim.

I am never happy to see members banned or leave and would rather they work around their problems with the site admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
On topic; I guess if the member in question isn't coming back to bolster his claim we might have just seen the end of them then. Unfortunate that sometimes people are programmed to think that the physical possessions are what gives their selves value. It would show maturity if they come back to this thread to admit that they were somewhat carried away and admit to the fib, and go on from there.
Or prove the claim.
It's 1am in the UK. Give it until daytime at least.

Unfortunate that sometimes people are programmed to think that the physical possessions are what gives their selves value. It would show maturity if they come back to this thread to admit that they were somewhat carried away and admit to the fib, and go on from there.

He's also claimed to be a soccer player for Port Vale... it goes a bit further than just claiming a car...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not that much in a hurry for proof.

It all depends on when the member in question feels the need to post here again, right?
If he doesn't feel the need to ever post again at GTPlanet all our demands are but just a waste of time - a sure sign of being starved for entertainment.

However there's an extremely good reason why particularly halo BMWs might wear Hampshire plates - but I won't go into that just yet. I'd like to see a conclusion to this first.

Is it the same reason why halo BMWs might've worn Berkshire plates until a year or two ago?

It was only a matter of time before I was gonna end up saying something even though I feel the intense pressure just from reading this thread thanks to this
Yeah, congrats on the marriage, but I'm not sure his wife-to-be is going to like what he posts on other member's profiles!!!!!
View attachment 422353
;)
Thanks Davis...
He's not answering his BF either so I don't think GTP is a priority right now.
He spoke to me intermittently throughout the day/night.

Why is that? It's not because of this thread or GTP.

It's because his mind has been drawn to his older brother's death anniversary; the one who was serving in the military before @KudosM4 enlisted into the military. I'm not sure if it's right now or tomorrow, but either way it's best leave him be for mourning and pick up the fight with him later.
If you still question why he left at 21 years old, it was because of his brother and the realization of being in the military. His older brother was killed in combat, and couple that to the fact that he's seen murdering of innocent people in Afghanistan it was enough for him to leave the military temporarily. He can still be sent back to service from what I understand.
And considering how my own dad went through going overseas to Afghanistan to experience almost identical environment for 5-6 years of my life, I doubt that he would lie about it.

I'm not sure if you'll just disregard it as me making up or bringing excuses for him, but understand this:
I've had several people message me about this fiasco, but instead of me showing my face and defend like an immature brat, I was trying to find out about this my own self. I cannot vouch for his car history (that's between you lot and him), but I can try to vouch for his identity. The image posted by @Slash was sent to him by me for verification according to @Danny's claim. I had several people reserve image search it; nothing came up. I also sent in another image sent from Kudos to me and sent to a relative few others for verification; still nothing. Speaking of Danny's find, there's two images Kudos sent to me first which came back up on that Instagram page. Have you guys tried to match up those image with the image Slash put up as well? What about the other images? He has mentioned to me about having a 16/17 year old younger brother (who I haven't really nitpicked with his personal life) and when I asked Kudos about Danny's find, that's when he tells me about that being his Instagram (and not really a used one at that).

These are some of the information I've got from him without pressing him too hard.

Some of you know me personally. You know that I don't lie about my identity; I either mask them or I come clean. I try to keep it either sarcastic or blunt and to the point with honesty and I won't tolerate lies so well. So I can see your guys' point-of-view on calling BS on him; but, why would someone come out of the blue and spoke with me in private about his "life" just to lie about it to everyone else including me knowing my personality?

And as said before, I'm not sure if you'll disregard it or call me false/fake or whatever. Just know that I also want to see the end of it so I can have a peace of mind.
I mean he coul be sleaping
Considered it earlier, but I had been suggested to post something on here.

It was only a matter of time before I was gonna end up saying something even though I feel the intense pressure just from this thread thanks to this

Thanks Davis...

He spoke to me intermittently throughout the day/night.

Why is that? It's not because of this thread or GTP.

It's because his mind has been drawn to his older brother's death anniversary; the one who was serving in the military before @KudosM4 enlisted into the military. I'm not sure if it's right now or tomorrow, but either way it's best leave him be for mourning and pick up the fight with him later.
If you still question why he left at 21 years old, it was because of his brother and the realization of being in the military. His older brother was killed in combat, and couple that to the fact that he's seen murdering of innocent people in Afghanistan it was enough for him to leave the military temporarily. He can still be sent back to service from what I understand.
And considering how my own dad went through going overseas to Afghanistan to experience almost identical environment for 5-6 years of my life, I doubt that he would lie about it.

I'm not sure if you'll just disregard it as me making up or bringing excuses for him, but understand this:
I've had several people message me about this fiasco, but instead of me showing my face and defend like an immature brat, I was trying to find out about this my own self. I cannot vouch for his car history (that's between you lot and him), but I can try to vouch for his identity. The image posted by @Slash was sent to him by me for verification according to @Danny's claim. I had several people reserve image search it; nothing came up. I also sent in another image sent from Kudos to me and sent to a relative few others for verification; still nothing. Speaking of Danny's find, there's two images Kudos sent to me first which came back up on that Instagram page. Have you guys tried to match up those image with the image Slash put up as well? What about the other images? He has mentioned to me about having a 16/17 year old younger brother (who I haven't really nitpicked with his personal life) and when I asked Kudos about Danny's find, that's when he tells me about that being his Instagram (and not really a used one at that).

These are some of the information I've got from him without pressing him too hard.

Some of you know me personally. You know that I don't lie about my identity; I either mask them or I come clean. I try to keep it either sarcastic or blunt and to the point with honesty and I won't tolerate lies so well. So I can see your guys' point-of-view on calling BS on him; but, why would someone come out of the blue and spoke with me in private about his "life" just to lie about it to everyone else including me knowing my personality?

And as said before, I'm not sure if you'll disregard it or call me false/fake or whatever. Just know that I also want to see the end of it so I can have a peace of mind.
Not that I'm disregarding you or anything, and considering that I'm one to screw my words up in situations like this, but seeing how this subject has gotten up in a pretty hot level followed by this post, I'm sure others might still continue investigating this situation. Perhaps delve deeper.

I for one would sure like to see a rather peaceful resolution to this problem, though.

Not that I'm disregarding you or anything, and considering that I'm one to screw my words up in situations like this, but seeing how this subject has gotten up in a pretty hot level followed by this post, I'm sure others might still continue investigating this situation. Perhaps delve deeper.

I for one would sure like to see a rather peaceful resolution to this problem, though.
I'd rather see a peaceful resolution as well.

But I'd make that another day or so. Hell, he barely responds to me as we speak.

This adds onto more of what has been said and what has been dug up, which may most likely cause confusion and complication. I'd say we might as well leave it up to the person at hand to give an explanation than go toward a conclusion that may or may not be the absolute conclusion.

Latest Posts

Back