Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
IMO, her/his work in the Mayweather vs Pacquiao thread is worthy of a gold medal... in stubbornness. If she/he was a Korean popstar, they act a lot differently to what I would have thought.

IMO, her/his work in the Mayweather vs Pacquiao thread is worthy of a gold medal... in stubbornness. If she/he was a Korean popstar, they act a lot differently to what I would have thought.

Exactly the reason a smile came across my face when I saw they were the ones making the claims. There are times you just can tell when a person isn't going to last long here (waiting is a young man's game), due to certain mannerisms, let's just say. NW48 has pointed out a great place to see those on full display from the user in question.

You don't have to be intelligent to be a pop star but, no this person is a liar and a bad one.
Edit: I just realised that this thread was in the Rumble Strip not the Infield.

It's been here the whole time. One of those "classic threads" that will never die.

I recall it being said that the drift forum was GTP's idiot proving ground. Now I'm fairly certain that it's the opinion forum and that I've proven my idiocy on multiple occasions. :boggled:

It's been here the whole time. One of those "classic threads" that will never die.

I recall it being said that the drift forum was GTP's idiot proving ground. Now I'm fairly certain that it's the opinion forum and that I've proven my idiocy on multiple occasions. :boggled:
I know it's always been here, I got a notification and since it's been a while I just assumed it was an Infield thread, given what it was talking about.

:lol: Yeah. Early on, I made a ludicrous claim in this thread, but Der_Alta politely pointed out that the claim was backed up by sufficient evidence. :lol:

Early in my GTP days someone said I made one so I posted it but, it was clearly a joke. Man I was pretty stupid back then...

So the Korean rock start lasagna chef from Spain has already been banned? It never even came here to defend itself.

I have to admit that I was hoping he'd try and defend himself, but I can't blame the mods for acting preemptively. It can and has gotten quite messy in here. I would imagine, though, that he had committed other infractions, since posting a few photos from google images instead of your own isn't an offence that would normally result in an immediate ban.

Hi! Last I think the cars and came up with Project 24. It is assumed build or rent a car. I spoke with the Rebellion and Nissan. So far the bad news. If we could build a car LMP3 class (we could compete in the European Le Mans Series) or LMP2 (2016) or the LMP1 (2017, 2018). I wonder what you think about this idea.
simonPL said
Yep, but have sponsors. So are: Falken, Motul, Bilstein, 24 and More and SwiatWyscigow.PL.

simonPL said
Costs: 300-400 thousands euro.

simonPL said
I spoke with the Rebellion

simonPL said
and Nissan.

simonPL said
Car will be named SEIR. It means Smallest Engine In Race.

simonPL said
I have 2 drivers with me.

simonPL said
Are starting in Global GT.

simonPL said
Yes.
They have FIA licenses?
simonPL said
3d printed car is very possible.

simonPL said
I have tire sponsor like Falken.

@simonPL

Please explain yourself and please give us some proof of what exactly you mean by all this.

You beat me to it.

I've just given him every question imaginable regarding the project. Hopefully we actually get somewhere, because I would genuinely love to know more - if it makes sense.

He also joined very recently. If he had been around for much longer, I might actually believe him.

Back