Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
TB
Reminder - no throwing out ultimatums you can't enforce.

EDIT - and we're done now.

I see your point. However this user has been playing online in rooms with me lately. He's quite a bit younger and my post was basically advice not ultimatums. I don't have moderator under my username. I guess one would of thought the obvious here.

Sorry you was offended or whatever. I was trying to help a friend. One that is still young and learning life.

He got a decent lesson today I'm sure.

He sent me this photo of him collecting his GTR from the local dealership. He looks thrilled, but then I would be too!

nissan_gtr_nismo_usain_bolt.jpg
Almost like he's won Olympic gold...

You're better than that @BeAsTPkRIPPER I thought you'd never make such claims. :rolleyes: At least you owned up to it. Bear in mind that making false claims is against the AUP, so seriously, don't or I will have to roundhouse kick you in the mouth. ;)

Is it elitist that I immediately assume people are lying about owning nice things when their spelling is awful?

I'm sure there are wealthy people who don't spell very well, it just seems weird to me.

Sadly, and contrary to what parents, teachers and even colleagues attempt to teach, you don't have to be well educated or well mannered to get nice things and cool stuff in this life... it's just that if you are those things, people will think you're less of a **** for having what you have.

You don't have to be well-educated and money-smart to inherit that stuff or to make a few million (tens, hundreds, whatevs, brah) as a celebrity, recording artist or athlete...

But if you want to keep that money after your career has run its course, it kind of helps.

Really happy for you! Any way you might could provide proof?

Not that I/we have any reason to believe you're lying, this is just a chance for you to show proof.

@vasiliflame
Just give us proof you're telling the truth or admit you're lying to prevent all what's to come.

Yeah better off coming clean now or you're going to ripped a new one.

Well thank you all for putting a sourness to my excitement, but to just be made out to be lying unless i prove it to some randomer. what happened to the benefit of doubt or innocent until proven guilty?

Here have some food
Who are you to doubt anyone.png
upyours.png

Well thank you all for putting a sourness to my excitement, but to just be made out to be lying unless i prove it to some randomer. what happened to the benefit of doubt or innocent until proven guilty?

Here have some food View attachment 275204View attachment 275205
Honestly I think they did believe you, but we have had cases of really stupid lies about being a developer come up here before so they tend to err on the side of caution.

It's nothing against you or anyone else who is wrongly featured here but this thread causes distrust over many member's claims and I'm sure they will happily apologise.

Congrats by the way, seems like a cool thing to do.

Honestly I think they did believe you, but we have had cases of really stupid lies about being a developer come up here before so they tend to err on the side of caution.

It's nothing against you or anyone else who is wrongly featured here but this thread causes distrust over many member's claims and I'm sure they will happily apologise.

Congrats by the way, seems like a cool thing to do.

He he i was just a laugh been wanting to use that meme for so long. I am only a indie developer and a poor one at that i have a budget of zero for the game i am creating atm. I have no access to Ps3/Ps4 Development program yet i see this as a opportunity to get a foot in the door to get to that point. But i can release to Psvita,Psmobile and PsTv at any moement. You never know i could make the next mine craft etc then i'll take on PD :D

It's all good i should have Christmas spirt

He he i was just a laugh been wanting to use that meme for so long. I am only a indie developer and a poor one at that i have a budget of zero for the game i am creating atm. I have no access to Ps3/Ps4 Development program yet i see this as a opportunity to get a foot in the door to get to that point. But i can release to Psvita,Psmobile and PsTv at any moement.

It's all good i should have Christmas spirt
It's definitely a good first step, as Sony is a company with many opportunities for games development đź‘Ť

Here have some food View attachment 275204View attachment 275205
giphy.gif

Congrats! Also, it wasn't necessarily that we thought you were lying, just that we've had some really outlandish claims of a similar nature, and wanted to make sure before we celebrated.

giphy.gif

Congrats! Also, it wasn't necessarily that we thought you were lying, just that we've had some really outlandish claims of a similar nature, and wanted to make sure before we celebrated.

I was harsh with my words in opening post, i apoligeese :D. Anyone can sign up to be a developer if i am honest its stupidly easy applied 12 noon yesterday checked emails before bed and i was accepted i dont think i/you get any benefits like early access to anything beta wise you just on there books so to speak, I suppose they just opened the doors and made it easier for the average guy. You still have to deliver the content though and go through the verification process, once i have something on the PSN store that's when i will call myself a developer:tup: until then i am just a guy with to many pc moniters :rolleyes:

Back