Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
I'm actually capable of winning a standard game of darts in one go.

This is a thread for calling out other members on wild comments made by them which may seem suspiciously like a lie, not for posting you own ludicrous claim in any way.

It is mentioned in the OP and the staff have said it numerous times - do not post your own ludicrous claims. Doing so and derailing the thread may result in a warning.

Thank you and have a nice day.

The thread was swiftly closed, and I doubt anything more will come of this. Just more idiots making up spurious lies to sound hard.
Unfortunately that might be the case. But it sure would make my night if it kept going :lol:. I was already riled up :lol:

He sent me this photo of him collecting his GTR from the local dealership. He looks thrilled, but then I would be too!

nissan_gtr_nismo_usain_bolt.jpg

Is it elitist that I immediately assume people are lying about owning nice things when their spelling is awful?

I'm sure there are wealthy people who don't spell very well, it just seems weird to me.
"OMG DUDE STOP TORMENTING ME" will be said momentarily

You gotta figure out what you're gonna do here.

Either admit the lie. Post proof. Or well site rules will be enforced
Reminder - no throwing out ultimatums you can't enforce.

EDIT - and we're done now.

Alright It wont happen again.

Thanks man and I apologize for snapping at you man, like I said I was just not in a good mood
All good :)

It better not happen again.

3m4lra3.jpg

But seriously, at least one person can turn around and say, "Okay guys, I was messing. Sorry." This thread succeeds.
This almost never happens :lol:

Back