Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Can I add to this?

What looks VERY wrong about this screenshot..

629b67c137.png

He's 18 but was born in 1995. I was earning "S"s in school and dancing to the electric slide in 1995.

He's 18 but was born in 1995. I was earning "S"s in school and dancing to the electric slide in 1995.
I was getting my learner's permit and asking WTF is this stupid dance?

I'm 18 in February and it's freaking me out already. I mean, in the beginning of 2015 I'll be considered as an adult. Damn, how time flies!

I was getting my learner's permit and asking WTF is this stupid dance?

Clearly, you aren't invited to enough weddings and bar mitzvahs with incipid DJs.

In fact, I'm not sure if a song like that ever charted; I'd never heard that or the woeful cha-cha-cha song ever on any radio station.

Last edited:
TB
Not. Helping. Youngster. :lol:
I have a point, though... :P it's amazing to think, but it's kinda important to keep things in perspective. You still have another 30+ years (especially if you keep healthy) to do whatever you want, or to try to acheive your dreams..

Pfft. You're old. I'm going to be a Sophomore.
Every day still feels fresh now... I'm hardly old. The only thing is more experienced. :)

Youngsters. Youngsters every where. No wonder this country, (and all countries) are in the 🤬 hole. Damn kids with their loud music and funny hair. Back in my day..................

*23 days of rambling later*

..................and that's why I decided to mow my lawn on Tuesdays.

I'm 18 in February and it's freaking me out already. I mean, in the beginning of 2015 I'll be considered as an adult. Damn, how time flies!

When I was a boy this way the date we all looked forward to.

One word.

Hoverboard.

EDIT: Sidenote, you may be considered an adult legally but it doesn't mean you are one. Remember that and don't try to grow up to fast. I didn't act like an adult until at least....er....it hasn't happened yet.

Back