Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Paging @Small_Fryz - how fast are you again? This guy wants to make friends with "da fast peeps, yo"

Internet Alter-Ego too strong. Also, Takumi avatar is probably the most ironic thing I've seen in a while.

Haha

In the GT1 2, 3 and 4 days (when I was a teen in GT1) before online racing, I thought I was the best and untouchable on GT, at least I was among my friends, that does crazy things to ones ego! lol

He is probably the fastest GT player on his street where he lives, or maybe he beats his little brother at split screen.

Oh. False alarm.

My heart rate increases every time I spot that this thread has resurged. A false alarm is such a disappointing moment.
I have never seen a train crash, but if I did I would certainly stop what I was doing to watch!

I love this thread too! :lol:

Is it wrong that this thread reminds me of the Salem Witch Hunt in a way?
ummm-no.gif

Last edited:
This right here was too funny, I lost it. I wonder how many financial plans he treats with same optimism as his GT racing ability.

In my time, I figured, many successful people (not all) are simply just plain arrogant full of themselves and have a totally unrealistic and inflated idea of their own ability. Problem is many people buy in to their waffle. I think a part of being successful is about talking utter rubbish convincingly, and maybe having a degree or too to back up your bull. Go check the apprentice TV show for an example lol

In the case of our guy, he probably is a financial planner car salesman, and no doubt his clients have had their homes repo'd for sure. lol

The point I was making: who cares? It is just a run-of-the-mill Corvette. They've been around for 60 years... They're not uncommon... I see Maserati and Tesla everyday, and I don't make a scene or a fuss.

Even if it actually were his Corvette... All that tells me is that his father makes some weird decisions... Entrusting a car like that to an 18 year old.

I was talking to a police officer yesterday, who spotted me on his coffee break and came to talk to me about my Impreza - he liked it.

He told me about how he almost took away a 16 year old's 2014 Ford Mustang 5.0... For "stunt driving." ...my point is, @TheProRacer obviously didn't get that Corvette by himself, obviously can't drive it very well (guaranteed, no 18 year old non-racing driver should be able to) and will probably get himself into trouble over it.

And he expected us to be impressed! :lol:
Thats almost as bad as the guy in the goodwood thread claiming he could beat a podium scoring professional GT3 racing driver because they are an "ex street racer" and could give mark higgins a run for his money around the IOM TT course....

So it's for cars?

And special cases like Zuel.

Thats almost as bad as the guy in the goodwood thread claiming he could beat a podium scoring professional GT3 racing driver because they are an "ex street racer" and could give mark higgins a run for his money around the IOM TT course....

You do know this is the same guy that said he could probably run his Subaru at Le Mans with a hybrid kit of his own design for less money and finish better than them. Because multi tens of million dollar built cars have too high of an attrition rate to be any good. So I mean should we really be quoting a guy that some would call a nut?

*Note: I'm paraphrasing what ITCC said.

You do know this is the same guy that said he could probably run his Subaru at Le Mans with a hybrid kit of his own design for less money and finish better than them. Because multi tens of million dollar built cars have too high of an attrition rate to be any good. So I mean should we really be quoting a guy that some would call a nut?

Same guy?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ton-vgt-announced.310742/page-18#post-9824457

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/brillant-racing-videos.131805/page-6#post-9867723

I'm twenty pages late to the party, but the Zuel episode reminds me of a guy I had to hit with the banhammer once who claimed that his cousin worked for "Pholony" and could have all of the moderators banned from GTP and PSN unless he got his way - and all because we sent him a gentle reminder that he needed to make an effort to spell.

I'm twenty pages late to the party, but the Zuel episode reminds me of a guy I had to hit with the banhammer once who claimed that his cousin worked for "Pholony" and could have all of the moderators banned from GTP and PSN unless he got his way - and all because we sent him a gentle reminder that he needed to make an effort to spell.

I hear Pholony is a good company though

Oh, of course. I seem to remember that, like Zuel, he kept talking up his own skill, challenging anyone who looked at him sideways to a duel to prove their skill, then either threatening to have them banned if they challenged his claims, or, if they accepted, trying to talk them out of it because it was going to be an absolute humiliation.

"Pholony"

I just gagged on my Cheerios.

And special cases like Zuel.

:lol: Link?

Speaking of banning...I'm just curious...Are there any moderators or staff members that were fired like they were "banned" by the GTP staff because they're acting like some people that were banned here?

Back