Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
I graduated 5 years ago, and I have no contact with anyone from my class.

Only (maybe) 5-6 of them I actually cared about.

I'v had a sub-life crisis, does that count?

And as for a ten year school reunion, meh, skipped that rubbish, but I might go to the 20 year to see who is still alive and who is dead.

@TB Is this an official reunion or just a group of you getting together for a piss up like in The End of the World?

Ssssh, I graduated in 1990.

@TB Is this an official reunion or just a group of you getting together for a piss up like in The End of the World?

Ssssh, I graduated in 1990.
I won't say there WON'T be massive drinking and aliens, but this would be an official 20 yearer.
You drive an old convertible Fiat, I'd say you're right on track.
More looking at than driving. So fitting for a Fiat. :lol:

TB
Dear lord, can you imagine how I'd be modding at 87 years old?!? :lol:

You'll have a ban-cane instead of a hammer.

248_small_Quad_Cane_with_Small_Base_in_Bronze_5620br.jpg

Kids, stop posting about which flying car is faster, or I'll hit you with my walker. Take your medication to prevent muscle pain and hallucinations due to prolonged Red Bull exposure, ride on the retirement home bus, and mod away on my Google Implant System while on a tour of local water fountains and bingo halls.

Don't make me get the Imperial Walker!

Last edited:
It looks as though Dennisch posted a picture of the deluxe, admin only version. The regular mod version has just the one poking/whacking surface.

This isn't Baggage Claim, there's no schedule of delivery of tagged stories with holes in them, improperly working sim wheels, broken handles one may have flown off of, broken zippers due mishandling, or other damages from normal wear and tear. Be aware that many posts look alike, and don't be alarmed if someone picks up on a claim for a short while. Although, abnormal items or large claims may be found here.

Back