Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
I'm sorry for not posting or anything. I've been busy lately, and wanted to put this behind me while I went through the stuff I've been going through.

Anyway, my excuse--more of a reason than an excuse-- is that I'm gay. Yes. But I wanted to be openly gay about it to people I don't know. If I was my normal self, then what if someone from my neighbourhood knew me on GTP, then word would get spread around my neighbourhood. I know I shouldn't have done it, but it was a lie that just kept digging, and I didn't have the balls to pull myself out.

The whole military thing is true. Apart from the military life I explained was the life from my older brother. And yeah, I do have an older brother who's a few years older than me in the military who died, and my brother did drop out because of that. The life I explained, was true. The nights out and homophobic abuse, was true. The only thing I made up was my age, and my 'car'.

Do what you want to me... Ban me, slaughter me, eat me alive... It's gone too far out of hand, and as I said, I wasn't big enough to own up. Apologies for everything I've put you all through, and even if I don't get banned, it's not like I'll be able to speak to anyone on here anymore, due to all this embarrassment. Anyway, I'm going to delete the thread and anything that I've done that has anything to do with the car.

May aswell own up now because if anyone from my area was on GTP, they've already clicked in that I'm gay.

Welcome to the long list of people that have screwed up. Also, welcome to the much shorter list that had the brains to fess up. Don't feel too bad buddy, at least you made the short list.

Welcome to the long list of people that have screwed up. Also, welcome to the much shorter list that had the brains to fess up. Don't feel too bad buddy, at least you made the short list.
I also made the /long/ list.. :/

But thanks for not biting my head off...

Although I still have got to expect a chat with a Moderator... Seeing as I haven't had one yet...

Although I still have got to expect a chat with a Moderator... Seeing as I haven't had one yet...

You probably will and it probably won't be fun. Just listen to what they have to say and you should be fine.

I'm hoping I don't get banned... Even though I've breached rules, so I deserve it if I did..

I can't speak for the mods by any stretch of the imagination, but you coming clean should help considerably. I wish you the best buddy.

Thanks mate...

*GULP*

If anything, all I can see from you is getting a second chance, but with a rather stern lecture.

As others have said earlier, you at least had the balls to fess up, and very few people do that in this thread as I have read it. I wish you the best as well.

You're not you when you're hungry

kudos_bar8.jpg

So what car(s) do you actually own?
*Covers face..*

A 2010 ''limited edition" Vauxhall Corsa...

You've pointed it out already... You posted my Instagram... That's how you figured out my Age and about myself, which made me go silent and think about admitting what I've done.. Also, that Facebook message isn't me.. Nor do I know the person.

Now... I'd like to tell you about a problem that you have. Which, by extension, I now have.

The problem is that you've been caught out telling some whoppers and that means no-one has any reason to believe a single word you say. Quite the opposite, in fact. More to the point, you've been caught out taking other people's photographs and passing them off as your own and taking credit for their instagram accounts.

Now you're telling us that you're this youth team footballer for Port Vale and that could easily be another lie. A good start would be to go do the beans thing with your Corsa. I'd also recommend an explanation of the second GTP account since users are only permitted access to one.

And by "recommend" I mean "require".

When reading through all this I figured someone should have big mental issues or too much time on their hands going through all of this.. It's 2015, no one should care whether you're gay or whatever. I know a lot of people still do and that's their problem. Nearly stealing someone else's identity is worse..

It isn't beyond the realms of internet tropes for someone to masquerade as someone else due to being ashamed or embarrassed about themselves. Completely plausible. For whatever reason they feel that shame or embarrassment.

But there are still unanswered questions and threads which haven't been sewn up. Stoke, the location of Port Vale FC, is nowhere near Ilford, Greater London. If that's a claim which hasn't been redacted, it ought to be.

I am still not convinced who "Kudos" is and the story told.

Firstly, why would you lie about your age when you are still eligible to be on the website if your are that person who you claim to be.

Secondly, How is owning a 2010 "Limited Edition" Corsa is being shameful when people have worse cars than that.

Thirdly, you keep mentioning you are gay. That does not change anything as we live in the year 2015 where being gay is now openly accepted in society now and most people may have gay relatives or friends now. I haven't been on this forum for long but I have never seen anyone discriminating a person because for who they are and if they did they would probably got banned.

You are "pushing" people here as people don't care who you are but you still be respected in every way as long you are truthful.

Sorry for the long rant.

I am still not convinced who "Kudos" is and the story told.

Firstly, why would you lie about your age when you are still eligible to be on the website if your are that person who you claim to be.

Secondly, How is owning a 2010 "Limited Edition" Corsa is being shameful when people have worse cars than that.

Thirdly, you keep mentioning you are gay. That does not change anything as we live in the year 2015 where being gay is now openly accepted in society now and most people may have gay relatives or friends now. I haven't been on this forum for long but I have never seen anyone discriminating a person because for who they are and if they did they would probably got banned.

You are "pushing" people here as people don't care who you are but you still be respected in every way as long you are truthful.

Sorry for the long rant.
You have to understand that not everyone will... tolerate, for want of a better word, being gay.

I'm going to give Kudos the benefit of the doubt and say he is in a football youth team, hoping to move on to a professional team. This is what might motivate him to hide his identity in such a way as being openly gay in football has its affects, as discussed in this BBC article, which means that a footballer is discouraged from coming out.

I don't condone what he had done, but he had his reasons which could well affect his future. He probably saw a false identity as his only way to be open about his Sexuality, but had ran a little too far with it to the point where it came to this.

Homophobic terms have been used here, and yes the people have been banned for it. Not only that, but there have been all kinds of discrimination as well. They all resulted in the same consequence, but that's not to say they aren't there. They are just dealt with swiftly.

His reasoning for that is sound, in my opinion. Just because its widely accepted in this day and age, doesn't mean that there wont be any repercussion. Maybe he has strict parents in regards to sexual orientation, maybe he has homophobic family members or acquaintances. So I wouldn't say that its all that far fetched for him to feel that way.

I really am not good at getting in depth to the point, but I shall say that there are many people who have facades to hide their true selves with.
I have a gay best friend, and even he wasn't confident enough in opening up towards me, as he thought I would've just dropped our friendship right then and there. He tried to act as straight as he could back in high school so that he could fit in with the crowd, as well as get noticed.

He was afraid of rejection overall.

Even though LGBT rights have gotten better, there are still people who really don't like that at all. There is still discrimination against them, like how there is still discrimination against race.

So, I've just remembered a conversation I had yesterday with another GTP member on Facebook involving this whole thing. I think it may be worth mentioning.

The conversation is structured so it's me, then the other guy, the me, etc.

Also, apologies for any dodgy MS Paint skills.

EXHIBIT A.png
EXHIBIT B.png

*insert the conversation found from the M3cutters forum*
EXHIBIT C.png

Some time passes...
EXHIBIT D.png
EXHIBIT E.png
EXHIBIT F.png

The most important bit is underlined. This essentially confirms that I can't believe anything anyone says in this whole saga, but this whole gay angle could be another lie, even though there a lot of conversations between him and another GTP member that could be used as fairly strong evidence that he was.

So, I've just remembered a conversation I had yesterday with another GTP member on Facebook involving this whole thing. I think it may be worth mentioning.

The conversation is structured so it's me, then the other guy, the me, etc.

Also, apologies for any dodgy MS Paint skills.

View attachment 425283 View attachment 425284
*insert the conversation found from the M3cutters forum*
View attachment 425285
Some time passes...
View attachment 425286 View attachment 425287 View attachment 425288
The most important bit is underlined. This essentially confirms that I can't believe anything anyone says in this whole saga, but this whole gay angle could be another lie, even though there a lot of conversations between him and another GTP member that could be used as fairly strong evidence that he was.
Well, in his defense, many homosexual people attempt to "Mask" their homosexuality. A fairly surefire way to do that is to enter a heterosexual relationship, as a ruse of sorts.

I don't know anyone personally who does/has done this, but I know people who do.

I ono.. If you wanna try out being yourself on some forum or whatever without giving away everything about yourself, there are like a hundred ways to attract less attention about who you really are than the kid did here :)

Don't give people more than you want them to know and don't give them reasons to dig into you.

A good start would be to go do the beans thing with your Corsa. I'd also recommend an explanation of the second GTP account since users are only permitted access to one.

I'm prepared to give @KudosM4 the benefit of the doubt now, it takes a lot to make the admission that he has. That's particularly true given who we now know him to be and the arena in which he performs.

I only have one tiny niggle of suspicion remaining (it's my age, you know), that will be completely eradicated once @KudosM4 tells me who this picture is of;

butwho.jpg

I'm prepared to give @KudosM4 the benefit of the doubt now, it takes a lot to make the admission that he has. That's particularly true given who we now know him to be and the arena in which he performs.

I only have one tiny niggle of suspicion remaining (it's my age, you know), that will be completely eradicated once @KudosM4 tells me who this picture is of;

View attachment 425497
Arturo Tedeschi.

Arturo Tedeschi.

Sorry Dagger311, the question wasn't for you... and that wide-of-the-mark answer serves you right for using a reverse Google Image Search.

@KudosM4, that picture is somebody you know very very well, if you're who you say you are. Oh dear, now I'm suspicious again :(

@KudosM4 Some of your supposed instagram photos are those of Taylor Attrell, a second year professional at Port Vale FC. Port Vale play in Burslem, a suburb of Stoke, Staffordshire. Your location indicates Ilford, Greater London. That is a distance of 176 miles / 283 kilometres; a tall commute for a 19 year old footballer. And speaking of age, your PSN ID would indicate that you are 24 years old but that is merely a supposition.

Without knowing your IP address and any changes it may have, can you explain this discrepency? Are you Taylor Attrell?

I'm in agreement with others that it's difficult to know what is and what isn't true. If D, E and F have been proven to be lies, why should we believe that A, B and C were true? You've started to concede that some of your given facts aren't true. The sooner you come clean and iron out all the details, the sooner we can all put it aside and move on, which we all want to do.

Back