Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
So we're now on four identities, @KudosM4 ?

I don't think it's just identities that he has fabricated. I know some other information pertaining to this, however it's not my information to go blabbing on about. Let's just say that it's head in hand worthy.

I was talking to him on Kik a few days ago. First thing he did was say:
Screenshot_2015-08-07-16-17-35.png

I was talking to him on Kik a few days ago. First thing he did was say:View attachment 426505
Speaking of Kik

He's said that he was making a new Kik but hasn't told me what it is yet. The messages I sent to him via that account are not delivering, so I'm under the suspicion that he's on the new account playing as a new person. It's royally annoying the mess out of me and I'm forced to side with you guys because he won't talk.

Portsmouth is just a registration office - it doesn't mean the car has physically been registered in Portsmouth. However there's an extremely good reason why particularly halo BMWs might wear Hampshire plates - but I won't go into that just yet. I'd like to see a conclusion to this first.

Are we still waiting on the conclusion to this, or can you spill the beans on why halo BMWs might wear Hampshire plates now or Berkshire plates in the past in particular?

Are we still waiting on the conclusion to this, or can you spill the beans on why halo BMWs might wear Hampshire plates now or Berkshire plates in the past in particular?
Oh, it's where the fleet HQ is based. Used to be Bracknell until 2014, it's now in Fleet.

You'll see a lot of photos in magazines of cars from other manufacturers with Oxfordshire plates for the same reason.

Just so I'm on the same page here...are we saying that Kudos is lying about being in an accident?
Lets just assume he has lied about everything, at this point.

Also notice that the Facebook page was deleted as well.

Just so I'm on the same page here...are we saying that Kudos is lying about being in an accident?
Of course not. He's just lying about absolutely everything, let's not exaggerate.

EDIT: Dammit, tree'd

Last edited:
Back