Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Lets just assume he has lied about everything, at this point.

Also notice that the Facebook page was deleted as well.
Yes...

But I discovered a Facebook page that stems from that Instagram account as well. Same name, some of the photos are there too.

Does that make it a lie sundae?

Edit: Just realized I ruined a good opportunity at a lies cream sundae pun. :indiff:

Last edited:
So, this thread right here:

Kudos car build.. opinions welcome

I've got a handful of issues with it. Handily, I saw this post:

It's strange, it's a copy-paste job of this thread on an M3 owner's forum. That in itself isn't unusual; what is, is this bit:

Odd, but congrats I suppose!

Then, there's the other car issues:

Another strange thing; despite the E92 and new M4 being easily found elsewhere online, every other one of those never once mentions the Audi. I'd also find it a little strange that someone would dismiss an M5 for having too many doors, but then get an Avant (more on that later). Maybe it's just me, but it seems strange to have such a casual attitude about what the mods the previous owner had installed when the car is allegedly running with a 50% increase in power.

Wait... how many cars were there? Was this 428i owned while this person also owned the E92 and C5? Before?

This sounds a little questionable, although it wouldn't be the first time a BMW driver has been overly confident, I suppose.

Brad, why does [your completely open-to-the-public Instagram] suggest otherwise? The M5 had too many doors, I take it.
Savage af fam

Savage af fam
Not to go away from the Train of Kudos lies but what the hell does that mean? I never heard that before in any GT Sub Forum.

So, what was the summary of the conversation since I wasn't able to read it? Just summarize it.
You mean the one Ameer posted? Not sure if it worth posting anymore but...

http://i.imgur.com/wsAKDvx.jpg

You have to download the image to be able to see the text clearly.

Oh guys this is fun. I sent -the real- Faz the message asking for the picture because I didn't know who to believe. I actually asked them both. Also, the conversation with Tim was also with me. And yes, I know Taylor Attrell in real life, he went to my school. I've since spoken to him. And can confirm that this is not him... He doesn't even know how he came across his Instagram. So there's one person you can cross off your pitch fork hunt list.

Oh guys this is fun. I sent -the real- Faz the message asking for the picture because I didn't know who to believe. I actually asked them both. Also, the conversation with Tim was also with me. And yes, I know Taylor Attrell in real life, he went to my school. I've since spoken to him. And can confirm that this is not him... He doesn't even know how he came across his Instagram. So there's one person you can cross off your pitch fork hunt list.
Now I'm glad you said that, as it turns out that you know @KudosM4 pretty well in real life too.

giphy.gif

Back