Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
I believe 6ft 9 for a young male, but an old lady? I work with a 20something year old (he's my supervisor actually) who is around 6ft 6 or so.

I meant the Males in my family. The females are about 5'9-6'0. My grandmother is unrelated to them, as they are on my Grandfather's side, so she's 5'5.

I meant the Males in my family. The females are about 5'9-6'0. My grandmother is unrelated to them, as they are on my Grandfather's side, so she's 5'5.

Grandma is 5'8 though she won't admit it

Mom is 5'10

Nana (Great-Grandma) is 5'7

Co Lyn is 5'4

Chu Son is 5'3

These are my future cars stats.

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 301
Weight without Driver (KG) : 785
Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 389.60
0 - 60 (Secs) : 3.54
0 - 100 (Secs) : 8.61
60 - 100 (Secs) : 5.07
Quarter Mile (Secs) : 11.84
Terminal Speed (MPH) : 117.26
Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 11.74
Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 118.65

and all this from 1.3l piston engine.

Yeah.. but I believe that the car will run out of gear ratios before reaching speed of 120mph, even with 5 speed T50 'box.. unless the gear ratios are fiddled with.

I think he's wanting to turbo a Hyabusa engine and put it in a Smart.

Not quite. Turbo Vitz's engine is 1.5l, and I intend to keep this one road legal [Fulfills Finnish road legal requirements at least], even though I will build it in the US. and who knows, maybe with bit of DIY, even 20 valve head could fit there. :mischievous:

Within a year or so if everything goes according my plans. of course, emission regulations etc of California might get in my way at some point.. which means that I need to get the car inspected outside that state or something. 💡

Within a year or so if everything goes according my plans. of course, emission regulations etc of California might get in my way at some point.. which means that I need to get the car inspected outside that state or something. 💡

You mean you're actually going to the US to live? Didn't see that coming- no sirry Bob. Does that mean a farewell for Greycap? (Assuming you know him in real life too). So this car is a Glanza with a 2A-GE engine (hybrid of 2 different engines)?

Not a Glanza.. an oldschool RWD starlet from '79-'80. And no, this is not a farewell, I haven't met him IRL yet. and it's not an end to MFT either. MFT will continue as long as possible.

Back