Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
He's probably only sixteen and wants us all to be deeply impressed by his car. Of course, if he did own that car at sixteen, the monthy insurance premium would probably be more than the GDP of Moldova.

Not to mention those Bob Jane T-Mart 23" rims they apparently sell would've cost a fortune. Why buy a R34 and do that to it if you're that cashed up?....

(Ofcourse his claim is BS, the above is typed with that knowledge in mind.)

October 6, 1997 (13)

:lol: Pants on fire!

Did I mention I own a Bugatti Type 57 Atlanta coupé? My camera is broken so I can't show you.
I usually ride my bike to work though because it's quicker through traffic.

shem

Did I mention I own a Bugatti Type 57 Atlanta coupé? My camera is broken so I can't show you.

Whoa you own one too? Small world. Funny it seems like we live in a parallel universe. I too have a broken camera and choose to ride my bike to work.

Maybe I am you. Or is it you are me. I am confused now. Or is it really you that is confused.

Beautiful :lol:. If he would've said because of today's gas prices, that would be a little more realistic. And replace Bugatti Type 57 Atlanta Coupe with Geo Metro. Then I would believe it.

Last edited:
I pm'd him, give him a change to come clean, but nope, the car is his, he got it from a buddy, and not only is his camera broken, the camera on his Iphone is broken too.

In the real car thread :

The car was my mates. He gave it to me because he is getting an Audi and it would be a great birthday present. The photo was his before he gave it to me. I cannot take more because my iPhone camera and my camera is broken. You guys just accused me of lying before you heard the story.

Last edited:
Or better still, ask him to scan a copy of his ownership document. There aren't 160 Skylines in Birmingham (which is about the same size as Cairns), and the Asians love them here, so I find that amazingly hard to believe. And you're telling me they all have the same rims and rear wing, and they're all black..... Mmm, of course they are...

Or better still, ask him to scan a copy of his ownership document. There aren't 160 Skylines in Birmingham (which is about the same size as Cairns), and the Asians love them here, so I find that amazingly hard to believe. And you're telling me they all have the same rims and rear wing, and they're all black..... Mmm, of course they are...

Birmingham has a population of 2,284,093, Cairns has a population of 161,000.

They may be close in geographical size, but in terms of population Brum is quite a bit bigger.

Scaff

Nah, he forgot to specify Latin America hombre. We can still make fun of him. :D

Latest Posts

Back