Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
I saw that thread earlier. It did seem a little weird having a viper in the same shopping list as a civic. I'm anxious to see what he goes for.
Spoiler:Probably the civic.

Dont got a car yet (15) but will be posting some pic's of my dads cars

Lambo gallardo '05
ferrari 308 gts 'no idea wat the year is
BMW m3 conv '07
merc cls 550 amg '05 probably
Ferrari 16M ' year?
lambo aventador ( soon)

Pics coming soon!

We have a live one. For now.

I'm starting to think he's legit as well. We'll hopefully know one way or the other, tomorrow.

really? its in my garage
and the red car cover is the 308
theres an m3 there 2

but if i need to to shut you guys up, tomorrow i will take a pic of the lambo with me and my PSN name

C

Last edited:
One question what was with the E: picture location as his links?

If he indeed did what I think. E drive being an external drive of sorts. Maybe the camera. Then posted the address from the browser. But is not a web address it's the location in that drive.

So factor this thought in with his lack of written username on paper with pics.

Now you got the recipe for someone lacking experience in posting pics as well pics of cars with proof just to ensure no funny stuff.

So yea most likely he is being honest.

Barra333
As well as the fact that the photos dont appear to have been taken in a public place

Neighbors cars. ;) best to wait till after he posts his proof before speculating anything.

Well, look what I found on the front garden (bolding mine)

Okay so this guy with a bmw than a mercedes than a dodge pickup think they can beat my car btw my car is a toyota camry 2001 LE with a 2.2L engine and it can out accel any car because I know how to. I know they try to beat me because they so impatient and they keep moving forward thinking they can beat me so I just stand still and when light turns green bye bye I be long gone from them or a short distance gone some times. I obey the laws I don't street race and don't intend to. I just pull away faster I never go like 20 mph extra I just like 10 mph extra and its safe because I can handle it. I know where I can go fast and go slow and how to handle turns.

I am not like those other kids that think they know everything bout driving. But those people just piss me off trying to pass me and they go slow so I got tired of that and just beat them to that single lane. Once again for the guys that think they read it all. I don't street race and never intend to, its just to pass the other guy so he won't be going slow in front me. What I mean by slow is they either go 5mph extra down or just go the right limit.

BTW if it was illegal to go 10mph extra I would already gotten a ticket because I go 10mph extra near cops as well as where everyone slows down and I repeat I never gotten a ticket and never close to an accident either. I do slow down a little when raining or like snow but I go like the right speed when raining. When heavy snow I tend to slow down a lot like -5 mph or just the right speed because I know I am not experienced in snow.

And I was just about to pop into this thread to let you all know I have a 2.2 Toyota Camry and it will beat everything :D

Not exotics though. Or anything that might be quicker. Just most family sedans and some V8s.

With regards to the thread before...

Dang. I've driven my Mum's Camry 2.2 (Granted, its a manual, Im probably not nearly as good as him) and I never knew I could beat BMW's and Mercs...
But I can't beat my mates Mustang... So his Mustang must be "Works Modified".

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7261406#post7261406

Based on his idiocy in the NASCAR thread, and the fact that he had to open a thread to announce that he would do donuts in a SCHOOL PARKING LOT, I'm gonna call BS on the 80's Corvette.

Last edited:
He's a kid with a torquey, cheap, V8-powered American car. I'm really not sure what is so ludicrous about that. Those crappy late C3 Corvettes can be had for no more money than the crappy Korean compacts normally associated with high school kids, either. You just have to find one, which also isn't that difficult of a task.

Okay so this guy with a bmw than a mercedes than a dodge pickup think they can beat my car btw my car is a toyota camry 2001 LE with a 2.2L engine and it can out accel any car because I know how to. I know they try to beat me because they so impatient and they keep moving forward thinking they can beat me so I just stand still and when light turns green bye bye I be long gone from them or a short distance gone some times. I obey the laws I don't street race and don't intend to. I just pull away faster I never go like 20 mph extra I just like 10 mph extra and its safe because I can handle it. I know where I can go fast and go slow and how to handle turns.
I'm pretty sure a 2.2L Toyota Camry could beat a Mercedes:

vito-mercedes.jpg

Back