Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
You'll wait forever... I think Scaff scared him away...

With that double post? :lol: It's not very common.

Anyways, I can attest to the fact that I was invited to Canada's national karting team, and can photograph my proof... But, I'm surprised, that no-one doubted me. :lol: Instead, some guy showed up saying "I used to race Indy Lights, for five years." Lol, he was interested, when I said "Are you sure? Indy Lights was only formed three years ago." :lol:

my dream car is probably the nissan skyline grt r34 but its not a dream a anymore because 2 days ago it its the 2002 nur stock. its blue and it came right from japan shiping was probably more expensive than buying it .. what yours ?:):):):):):cheers::cheers::cool::cool:

OK. Lets have a picture with your Skyline and your GTP username and/or some custard.

Strange that his username is "Camaro66", his public profile says that his sole interest is "camaros", trades quite a few Camaros, and participates in drift teams with Camaros, but his "dream car" is the R34 he just imported.

I'm usually the last person to point out poor grammar, considering my own is far from a professional standard and I would be made to look a fool as my post gets torn apart and quoted back to me full of bolded red words and extra commas etc..... as they say, rocks in glass houses..... However I would have thought that somebody capable of purchasing and importing such a car would at least have the ability to simultaneously hit the shift key and another letter of their choice in order to form whats known as "capitals". I also would have thought they would have the attention to detail or "resourcefulness" required to hunt down and use the correct "ü" when describing the name of their most prized possession.

This is a good but almost pointless idea. With photshop I can put myself into any car on this site not to mention put my username next to it too. Its just too hard to tell these days.
Here is a better idea.
Make a video and put your name on a piece of paper and video tape it next to the car. Now thats a better idea. Its a lot harder to cheat a video. But pics- very easy.

Meh? I doubt the average 13-15 year old is that advanced with photoshop. The only way I see that happening is getting your car into 4 shots with four different angles at exactly the same location with a handwritten note on each one, then I would find that believable.

my dream car is probably the nissan skyline grt r34 but its not a dream a anymore because 2 days ago it its the 2002 nur stock. its blue and it came right from japan shiping was probably more expensive than buying it ..

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/24154578.jpg

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/24154654.jpg

japan shiping was probably more expensive than buying it .. what yours ?

Wait he paid less than 5 grand for a GRT??

I'm also quit sure GRT doesn't exist and to mistype that, you need to go for it. R34 are very expensive even in Japan.

If he really and truly does have a GTR. He can expect a similar letter in the mail.
SCAN0002.jpg%5B6%5D.jpg

Why are you quoting posts from 2005? :odd:
Time machine :crazy: ...
If he really and truly does have a GTR. He can expect a similar letter in the mail.
SCAN0002.jpg%5B6%5D.jpg
I've always wondered why Nissan Skylines have been frowned upon in the United States... But yeah if he truly does have a Skyline then he will be expecting to get a letter like that to his doorstep soon.

I see a couple of R33s and R34s every year at various events. I'm assuming the recipient of this letter didn't exercise his due diligence with the importation process, and he got caught.

I believe if the vehicle is used for track racing only then its allowable to "own" one, I don't remember the legal standpoint on that at the moment. I'd assume it's regulated fairly harsh/strict....yadda yadda yadda.

Watch, the R34 will be magically confiscated before he gets pictures/video of it. :P

Nah, all of the Skyline/GTR owners I meet on the internet lack cameras.

Either that or the car is so famous that they can find pictures of it on Google Images.

Unfortunately Camero66 was of the opinion that racial abuse was the answer to the question being asked.

He was wrong and now he's gone.

Well, that saves us the trouble of pestering him for all the text speak and poor grammar.

Is it strange that I know an Ivy Wang who resides in 'Merca?

:lol: In reference to that, though, does the gov't in America actually seize race cars (Falken Skyline R34 from VLN?) and show cars (the Fast and the Furious?)

:lol: Get all of the bad movies banned!

:lol: In reference to that, though, does the gov't in America actually seize race cars (Falken Skyline R34 from VLN?) and show cars (the Fast and the Furious?)

:lol: Get all of the bad movies banned!

Regulations vary from state to state. I'm pretty positive at you are allowed to use vehicles for racing/off road use only.

Regulations vary from state to state. I'm pretty positive at you are allowed to use vehicles for racing/off road use only.

Off-road use... :lol: I can just see someone trying to make an R34 Skyline into a Mitsubishi rally car; why not just start with a Mitsubishi? My mom owns an '06 Ralliart; I can attest to the facts: that she can't drive it well, and that it'd be a great rally car.

Back