Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
a6m5
Finally, I know what Jimmy looks like!(I forget your real name, you'll always be Jimmy to me. ) Finally!
I've posted a few pics here and there.. I always look different in every picture, it seems. I think I've posted a few in "Pics of you AND your girlfriend", too..

Did you cut your hair Matt, or is the pic just really, really old? And are you eating in Outback? Is that all there is down there?

Gen.
I wouldn't imagine 30 year olds watching kids shows in the 80's.

er... 30 year olds were 10 year olds in the 80s, ya now? Oh wait... yeah, now I get it. I think a917fan could relate to Captain Kangaroo and Lassie... and little more. Did they make many cartoons back then that we can think off the top of our heads?

Diego
Did you cut your hair Matt, or is the pic just really, really old? And are you eating in Outback? Is that all there is down there?
I cut my hair ages ago. And it always looks different, never get the same haircut twice. Soon I'm doing number 3 all over..

But I've put on a fair bit of weight nowadays so it won't look as gawky as it may have back in the skinnier days..

..and the picture was taken at Lone Star (a very well-known restaurant in Australia, if you don't know what it is). It's meant to be a Texas-theme, but either way.
Danny
Oh I do not.
:P

Unless he had kids, then. I've watched my fair share of Dora The Explorer, Max and Ruby, SpongeBob SquareSack, Jimmy Neutron and The Backyardagains, trust me.

X2...now my son has moved on to pokeman and the like. :yuck: And my daughter is the teen Disney queen.

X2...now my son has moved on to pokeman and the like. :yuck: And my daughter is the teen Disney queen.

And I thought Dora The Explorer was bad, I cannot imagine how much 'teen Disney queen' shows must suck. Thank Petey my boys didn't watch much Disney shows. Although, they do like 'Jake and Josh' a lot. *shudders*

Unless he had kids, then. I've watched my fair share of Dora The Explorer, Max and Ruby, SpongeBob SquareSack, Jimmy Neutron and The Backyardagains, trust me.

The Backyardagains always have a good groove on. I have to say I get my fair share of Blues Clues and Dora, especially in the morning.
notguiltyua2.gif

My wife likes Hanna Montana and Kim Possible... and Raven

I hate the Disney Channel :yuck:

Awww, come-on...

I love Kim Possible, and I used to love watching Even Stevens too.

I watch cartoons more than I watch anything else, so I'm still like an eight year old at twenty. It tends not to bode well with my more "mature" friends.

...I personally love Lazy Town, but thats apparently because I'm a crazy pedophile...

At no point was partaking in an illegal activity prior to, or after the taking of this photo. :cheers:

And no Danny, neither of them are Laura, she still has an exam left.

Evan
And Matt you're damn right when you say you look different in every photo. I didn't recognise you at all in that one.
I lose weight, I grow my hair, I put on weight, I cut my hair. It's a random, endless cycle which keeps me from having to stop and mingle with old people from school who I didn't really like.

er... 30 year olds were 10 year olds in the 80s, ya now? Oh wait... yeah, now I get it. I think a917fan could relate to Captain Kangaroo and Lassie... and little more. Did they make many cartoons back then that we can think off the top of our heads?

I've always been a Roadrunner kind of guy myself. Or Hong Kong Phuey, or Pink Panther, or Lidsville, or Wonderama, or Hot Wheels....oops, that was the 70's. I do like Johnny Bravo.

It's me in the archeology lab.
n38500476_31331608_5259.jpg

n38504362_31318916_8705.jpg

The old whiskey bottle I found
n38500476_31331610_5770.jpg

Me and my ceramic jar I found
n38505333_31322054_5817.jpg

To be fair, there aren't that many intelligent people up here.

Age limit what?

Back