Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
So Cool that you can't even wear a seatbelt properly?

It's actually not working well, the little plastic thing that keeps the buckle up has fallen off and for some reason the belt keeps twisting. I'm getting it checked tomorrow.

But yeah, I'm way too cool to wear seatbelts properly.

l_3d71dbb2c2c13f9f5b0fc22973cb66-1.jpg

Me and my friend Shantel (Shes on the left)

I didn't know people were still wearing the live strong bands.

So anyway guys, I got myself this awesome new movie deal. Money, women, fame. Abit of a lame role year, but it's my first step to the stars.

Here's a shot of my daughter, myself, and my son behind me a couple of weekends ago up at Glacier National Park at Lake McDonald.

dsc00230001kt8.jpg

It was a good day!!!! I was sporting the hair cut...., I'll never go back to long hair! POWER TO THE SHORT HAIRS!!!!

Bee
I'm not angry, I'm just dissapointed with you Pako..

Sorry bro, but once you experience being in velvet, there's no going back.

Welcome to the dark side, Pako! :D

And how sweet it is.... 👍 I trim it up about every two weeks now..., I can do it in the morning, right before a shower. No more making hair appointments, no more spending time drying and combing my hair....I love it. :D

DWA
:lol: oh god... everyone looks the same.

:D As it should be.....POWER TO THE SHORT HAIRS!!!

I'm happy to see that everything matches up pretty well there. Although, a lighter colored shirt would have made you look a bit less monochromatic.

I was reading in GQ this month that dark colored undershirts are finally cool again. I'm looking forward to adjusting. I just need some darker colored ties...

Back