Playstation Trophy Leaderboard V2.5

• Thread starter J-PaP
  • 598 comments
Oh dear, way too many games to list (damn you GameFly/PSN Store!! :P) I'll have to type it while in front of my PS3.

Platinums: Uncharted: DF, Call of Duty: World At War, Fallout 3, Bioshock

If I had a USB camera I would have platinumed Burnout Paradise (yeah I'm still butt-hurt about that)

Well, since I have been home for three days I decided I have no excuse to not get this info together, so here goes. I already PM'd this to J-Pap.

I am at Level 7 - 0%
282 trophies
1 Platinum
12 Gold
47 Silver
222 Bronze

With Platinum or 100%:
Flower 100%
Magic Ball 100%
Linger in Shadows 100%
LittleBigPlanet 100% with Platinum

All other games with trophies percentage:
Pain 54%
Brain Challenge 9%
High Velocity Bowling 42%
Savage Moon 15%
Bioshock 24%
GTI Club + 27%
Crash Commando 19%
Buzz Quiz TV 34%
Warhawk 53%
Pixel Junk Monsters 3%
Blast Factor 11%
Wipeout HD 14%
Novastrike 15%
Super Stardust HD 51%
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune 51%

Games with trophies I own but haven't earned any yet:
Pixel Junk Eden
Echochrome

I'm still working on how to format this best. Easiest/nicest is if i host it on a different site but will see what i can work out.

Cheers for everyone who has posted the information requested.

J-Pap, since we are likely adding to our trophies regularly, would you prefer we hold off any updates until you get the new format sorted?

I added trophies to two games over the weekend and I don't want to constantly add updates if it is slowing you down.

If you can hold off one day that should be enough. I am about halfway through creating the new page and should be finishing it off tomorrow during the day.

I will be hosting the leaderboard on my personal webspace from now on as it is the only way I could think of to make this still easy to use with the extra information.

Missed this:

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on removing kingofallgames from the leaderboard. The point of this board is for gtp members to compare trophies. Kingofallgames has not been online or posted since adding his name to the leaderboard.

I wanted to suggest this a while ago, but I didn't want to come off as a poopface looking for ways to DQ first place. :indiff: If you search "Playstation Trophy Leaderboard" on Google this is actually quite high in the results so I figure he just went through verious forums to pwnz0r everyone.

I think we should use docs.google.com for the Trophy board. Each user can create their own spread sheet with a list of trophies, etc, and J-Pap can update the main post with links to each users "profile" and we can update that stuff on our own.

It'll take a lot of the work off of his shoulders, and he can simply validate the information.

A quick trophy update for aussie_nicko:

Total: 30
Bronze: 28
Silver: 2
Gold: 0
Platinum: 0

AUSNicko9: From now on I also need updates on games played and percentages complete. I also need your trophy level and percentage.

AUSNicko9: From now on I also need updates on games played and percentages complete. I also need your trophy level and percentage.

Oh ok sorry - My only trophy game played is LittleBigPlanet and my current Trophy level is 2 with 80% till level 3.

Updated. Please let me know what you think and anybody who wishes to update their information please post according to the original thread.

Jeremy Ricci, ceiling_fan and Digital-Nitrate - I updated based off the information showing via my friend list.

Wow, what great update. Really liking it. Perhaps u should change the text or make it bold, but i like it:tup:

WOW, great table, really professional looking. 👍
I can get all the info except for percentage complete or the level I'm on, is it possible to calculate this without signing in?

If you give me all the info I can work out an approximate thanks to some info DN has posted earlier in this thread.

WOW, great table, really professional looking. 👍
I can get all the info except for percentage complete or the level I'm on, is it possible to calculate this without signing in?
Actually anyone could add you as a friend and just by having the request in they can check your profile.

Update with requested info.

Level 4 31 % 49%

Bronze - 51 57
Silver - 15 16
Gold - 4 5 Plat - 0

70 total

Bejeweled 2 - 85%
Ferrari Challenge - 73%
Linger in Shadaows - 61%
Magic Ball - 30% 100%
GTI Club + Rally cote d' Azur - 24%

Last edited:
Thats right. Think of it this way. You earn 34 bronze trophies, go online, sync them and go offline again for a month. In that month you earn another 20 bronzes, 4 golds and 5 silvers. On your own ps3 it will show all the trophies you have earned. If somebody else adds you to their friend list and checks your psn though they will only see the trophy level and percentage for the 34 bronze trophies. In actual fact. If you don't sync your trophies yourself even if you are online it will not show all the trophies you have earned.

Thats right. Think of it this way. You earn 34 bronze trophies, go online, sync them and go offline again for a month. In that month you earn another 20 bronzes, 4 golds and 5 silvers. On your own ps3 it will show all the trophies you have earned. If somebody else adds you to their friend list and checks your psn though they will only see the trophy level and percentage for the 34 bronze trophies. In actual fact. If you don't sync your trophies yourself even if you are online it will not show all the trophies you have earned.
I get that, I think it just now occurred to me that you cannot check your own trophy level without being connected to the Internet. That's crazy.

Updated. Please let me know what you think and anybody who wishes to update their information please post according to the original thread.

Jeremy Ricci, ceiling_fan and Digital-Nitrate - I updated based off the information showing via my friend list.

Looks great, and sorry about the updates, I thought I had already sent mine.

Just a couple thoughts, is there an easy way to make a master spreadsheet, such that it would have a column for each game, and thus below it show who among us has the game and how far along we are in terms of trophies?

This would be a really useful feature to have in order to make it easier to find fellow GTP members who not only play the same game, but also who might be able to help out in terms of a difficult or co-op trophy.

Also, I'm sure none of us want this to be a burden on you, so you may want to consider Jeremy Ricci's suggestion on using docs.google.com , thus everyone would be responsible for keeping their data up to date.

Regardless of your decision, you've already done a fantastic job.

:cheers:

I get that, I think it just now occurred to me that you cannot check your own trophy level without being connected to the Internet. That's crazy.

I just tested that by disabling the PS3's internet connection, and I can check my trophy level and individual trophies earned.

However, I don't know for a fact that the info is only since the last time I synced or is current. I suppose one could test this by playing a game with the internet disabled and after earning a new trophy go check to see if it shows up in your trophy info without logging on.

I just tested that by disabling the PS3's internet connection, and I can check my trophy level and individual trophies earned.

However, I don't know for a fact that the info is only since the last time I synced or is current. I suppose one could test this by playing a game with the internet disabled and after earning a new trophy go check to see if it shows up in your trophy info without logging on.

You can view a trophy you just obtained in the XMB without an internet connection. I was at a friends house and was able to check if GTI Club+ synced my newest trophy to the XMB, and it did.

You can view a trophy you just obtained in the XMB without an internet connection. I was at a friends house and was able to check if GTI Club+ synced my newest trophy to the XMB, and it did.
But will it update your trophy level and percentage if you are not online?

I'll have to check, but I think so. I would assume it does when it adds it in the XMB, but other people won't see it until they are synced. Not 100% sure though, getting a bronze trophy doesn't increase my percentage :P

Yes, I can confirm this as well. I disabled my PS3's internet connection and played Flower for the first time... (beautiful game BTW), and earned two trophies, Hidden, and then one called Memories which happened as I was typing this post (first trophy I ever got for NOT playing the game!) :lol:

I then checked my trophy info and it showed the new trophies in my trophy collection list.

But will it update your trophy level and percentage if you are not online?

Yes, but not for anyone else to see until you sync it up, as they don't have access to your PS3... only the info uploaded to the PSN... which makes perfectly good sense. 👍

haha, i tree'd you! :P

redface.gif

;)

I'll have to check, but I think so. I would assume it does when it adds it in the XMB, but other people won't see it until they are synced. Not 100% sure though, getting a bronze trophy doesn't increase my percentage :P

Yes, but not for anyone else to see until you sync it up, as they don't have access to your PS3... only the info uploaded to the PSN... which makes perfectly good sense. 👍

I am asking because GT4 genuis isn't able to get online and said:

Digital-Nitrate
I disabled my PS3's internet connection and played Flower for the first time... (beautiful game BTW), and earned two trophies, Hidden, and then one called Memories which happened as I was typing this post (first trophy I ever got for NOT playing the game!) :lol:
You will find a few that are similar to that.

Back