Playstation Trophy Leaderboard V2.5

• Thread starter J-PaP
  • 598 comments
It started as a fan problem and you lost data? How happened all? I'm sorry about that.

If I remember proplerly from the time I changed my HDD, you should be able to put the HDD into another Playstation 3 and use the back-up-to-another-USB-HDD option in order to do a back up with the actual status.

I thought it was a fan problem but later realised it wasn't. I think the heatsink has just come unstuck from the cpu but i'm not willing to risk pulling it apart while sony will still replace it for a lot less than what it will cost to buy another.

Problem started as:

ps3 on for 20 minutes, did some voice chat in mean time then booted up mirrors edge. 2 minutes in ps3 shuts down with red flashing light. Try rebooting ps3 and just stays as a green light then flashes red. Leave it for an hour and try again, ps3 boots and lets me copy x2 save games before freezing and shutting off to red flashing light again. Gave up for night and tried again in morning. Ps3 boots but freezes once xmb loads up and shuts down. Try again and ps3 starts to ylod. Remove hdd and tried again, YLOD.

Was a public holiday today so have to now wait till tomorrow before i start the process of getting a new ps3.

I need to remember to do this when I am near my PS3.

I know I am at level 6 with over 200 trophies, and only 1 is a platinum, but that is all I ever remember.

I need to remember to do this when I am near my PS3.

I know I am at level 6 with over 200 trophies, and only 1 is a platinum, but that is all I ever remember.
As of the last time you synced, you are at 192 Bronze, 44 Silver, 11 Gold and 1 Platinum = 248 total.

I'm currently at 24, 3, 0 and 0. Better than last time! :lol:

TB
As of the last time you synced, you are at 192 Bronze, 44 Silver, 11 Gold and 1 Platinum = 248 total.

I'm currently at 24, 3, 0 and 0. Better than last time! :lol:
Thank you, sir.

Does that count as a submission? And I think it was 69% into Level 6.

Just to make it clean:

PSN ID: FoolKiller79
Trophy Level: 6
Percentage complete: 69%
Number of Platinum trophies: 1
Number of Gold trophies: 11
Number of Silver trophies: 44
Number of Bronze trophies: 192

Total: 248

Thank you, sir.
Not a problem. I guess being at home sick was good for something today.

My official stats:

PSN ID: Cy-Fi
Trophy Level: 2
Percentage complete: 66 %
Number of Platinum trophies: 0
Number of Gold trophies: 0
Number of Silver trophies: 3
Number of Bronze trophies: 25
Total trophies: 28

OK, I checked my profile after playing some more Bioshock last night.

PSN ID: FoolKiller79
Trophy Level: 6
Percentage complete: 72%
Number of Gold trophies: 11
Number of Silver trophies: 44
Number of Bronze trophies: 197
Total trophies: 253

And that will grow some more as I play through Bioshock.

I'm about halfway through Level 9. Going to play more mirrors edge, get more bags, and probably try to beat the game on hard w/out killing anyone. Should be fun!

chapter 5, 9 and a chapter in between you have to disarm them or you will get killed even on easy mode. I would play through the game on hard using a gun for those instances and then play through on easy/normal after you do the speedruns/time trials as they will teach you how to finish the game in under 2 hours.

It's not that good of a selling point knowing the story mode is possible to finish in under 2 hours knowing a few things that are on youtube.

Some new statistics have been added to the trophy leaderboard for anyone interested.

Last edited:
While I am still not a trophy hunter, I do like the trophy system as it really helps to use it to find people who have earned a trophy/achievement that I have trouble with and asking for their advice.

In that regards, for those that may want advice, maybe it would be nice if this leader board would also list what games people have finished, thus help identify who would be a good person to seek out advice.

So for me at least, here are the following games I have 100% for:
  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
  • Buzz! Quiz TV
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • *Mainichi Issho
  • *Linger In Shadows
  • Magic Ball
I am also close to reaching 100% for Burnout Paradise.

* Not really games.
  • Mainichi Issho is a Japanese news reader with several optional mini-games you can unlock and play.
  • Linger In Shadows is an interactive tech demo.

As for trophy stats:
  • D-Nitrate
  • 7 +1%
  • 229 Trophies
  • 3 Platinum
  • 18 Gold
  • 49 Silver
  • 159 Bronze
  • 6,015 Trophy Points

Last edited:
Hokay, my stats...

GTP_Famine
Level - 5
Percetange - 22%
Platinum - 1 (Buzz! Quiz TV) - 0.93%
Gold - 9 - 8.41%
Silver - 20 - 18.69%
Bronze - 77 - 71.96%
(Total - 107)

PSN ID: tha_con
Trophy Level: 9
Percentage complete: 1%
Number of Gold trophies: 18
Number of Silver trophies: 81
Number of Bronze trophies: 386
Total trophies: 486

:)

I think GTPlanet should allow for PSN Signatures with Trophies if you guys know what i mean.

Updated

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on removing kingofallgames from the leaderboard. The point of this board is for gtp members to compare trophies. Kingofallgames has not been online or posted since adding his name to the leaderboard.

Truth be told, I am also not at all convinced kingofallgames is just one person either... based on the date and time recorded on the trophies they have won.

That said, it doesn't bother me one way or the other. As I have said before, for me at least, I like to know who has won specific trophies much more so than their total trophy count as that way I know who is playing the same games as myself and on a regular basis, and in the event I'm having trouble with a task... who may be able to give me a helpful tip.

If this leaderboard could include what games people played to get their trophies, that would indeed be a useful feature. 👍

I'll send a pm out to all those on the list for the following

Games with a Platinum trophy
Games with trophies earned (percentage complete if possible)

I agree about kingofallgames being more than one person. I was thinking about it and decided I will remove him/her unless they become a contributor to the forum.

Last edited:
Just got your message, good ideas and great work on the first post, its looking good.

I have won a few more trophies since I posted but I'm unable to connect to the PSN right now, nor will I be able to for a long time (probably May) so there's no way I can synchronise my trophies with the PSN.
So I cant post what percentage I have only the number of different types and games, is that enough or should I wait and synchronise in May?

May I suggest a different format for posting the newly requested information, to avoid repetition between the two:

PSN ID: M132T003C
Trophy Level: 4
Percentage complete: 64%
Number of Platinum trophies:1
Number of Gold trophies: 4
Number of Silver trophies: 12
Number of Bronze trophies: 71

Games:
Burnout Paradise (earned Platinum, 100% excluding premium downloadable content, 90% including all currently available trophies, 81% including all trophies)
MotorStorm Pacific Rift (29%, currently playing)

I don’t know which percentage you want for games with premium downloadable content (I assume Burnout Paradise isn’t the only such game), so I listed all 3 possibilities.

Last edited:
I'll send a pm out to all those on the list for the following

Games with a Platinum trophy

I already included that in my post ;)

Games with trophies earned (percentage complete if possible)

Buzz! Quiz TV - 100%; GTA4 - 76%; LittleBigPlanet - 44%

Last edited:
i'm now at 66 trophies
50 bronze
12 silver
3 gold
1 platinum
level 4 30%

-Games Completed 100% or Earned Platinum
burnout paradise (platinum but not 100% as i haven't bought any of the dlc)

-Games with trophies earned (percentage complete if possible)
burnout paradise - 77% (platinum) 63 trophies
GTA4 - 2% / 2 trophies
Ferrari challenge 1% / 1 trophy

It's going to take me a long time to post games w/trophies earned, lol.
Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing. I buy too many off the PSN store.

I did reach Level 7 last night though after getting 100% on Flower.

Back