Playstation Trophy Leaderboard V2.5

• Thread starter J-PaP
  • 598 comments
All this talk makes me wish I had more trophy games.

There are already around 60 games that now have trophies, so you never know, you might have additional games that perhaps you didn't realize now have trophies. It's worth checking for those wanting to collect trophies.

PSN: aussie_nicko

Trophy level: 2
Percentage: 15%
Platinum: 0
Gold: 0
Silver: 0
Bronze: 25
Total: 25

PSN: GT4genius

Trophy Level: 2
Percentage: 70%

Platinum: 0
Gold: 1
Silver: 5
Bronze: 16

Total: 22

Hope to have a good few more from Buzz soon as well, and I'll get around to getting the fun ones in GTA4 some time.

Lol, KOAG, you're pretty famous in trophy circles. ;) Are you the single highest ranked person on PSN? Either you or PSN test accounts I guess :P

Update:

PSN ID: ceiling_fan
Trophy Level: 12
Percentage: 0%
Platinum: 4
Gold: 38
Silver: 112
Bronze: 567
Total: 721

Welcome and will be adding you shortly if thats ok as I have to just see what games you have finished.

edit: Couldn't add you as your friend list is full :)

jesus god. i think im level 5 or 4.... ill check the ps and post it another time. no platinums and only have 2 games that have trophies.

Shouldn't Appie be above GTP_Pepsicoke, what with having a higher percentage in the same rank and more trophies?

I hit my 100th trophy yesterday :D

My buddy has 15 platinums, "only" Level 13 though.

If possible, would you list the breakdown of his trophy count, and exact trophy level and % ? Thanks.

I want to confirm the number of trophy points needed to reach level 14, and his percentage and trophy count will tell me that. 👍

Man, leveling up must get slow...

If KingOfAllGames's posted trophy level and trophy count are accurate, then it's a monumental jump from 12 to 14.

For instance, KingOfAllGames is apparently only at level 14 +19%, yet the trophy tally he posted adds up to exactly 33,480 trophy points.

What makes that so astonishing is that to reach level 12 all you need is less than half that number of trophy points (16,000).

More importantly, it only takes 2,000 trophy points to go up one level starting at level 6 all the way up to level 12, and we can confirm level 13 as well when ceiling_fan posts his friend's exact trophy level and count.

Yet, if what KingOfAllGames says is true, the number of points needed has jumped multiple times past 2,000 for each level. Which doesn't exactly make any sense compared to the amount needed to go up each level prior to 14... not saying it isn't true or possible, just that it would not follow the previous pattern anf formulas.

It is possible to confirm this though, or find out what the error(s) may be.

Who knows, maybe there is a glitch in Sony's trophy count system?

Last edited:
OK, while ceiling_fan's friends trophy level and count will confirm this, based on cieling_fan's level and count as well as KingOfAllGames, it appears that to go up each level past 12 now takes 8,000 trophy points instead of the usual 2,000. :eek:

If so the following is true:

Level = Total Points (needed to go up another level) % increase

Code:
 1 =      0  (  200)    0%
 2 =    200  (  400)  100%
 3 =    600  (  600)   50%
 4 =  1,200  (1,200)  100%
 5 =  2,400  (1,600)   33%
 6 =  4,000  (2,000)   25%
 7 =  6,000  (2,000)    0%
 8 =  8,000  (2,000)    0%
 9 = 10,000  (2,000)    0%
10 = 12,000  (2,000)    0%
11 = 14,000  (2,000)    0%
12 = 16,000  (8,000)  300%
13 = 24,000  (8,000)    0%
14 = 32,000  (8,000)    0%
15 = 40,000  (    ?)    ?%

So it appears that instead of a gradual increase in the amount of trophy points from one level to another, as it is from level 1-7. Now it appears there will be one big jump, and then the same amount of needed points per level until the next big jump.

To put this in perspective, all one needed to go up a level from 6-12 was to get all the trophies from one disc based game and a couple PSN games. However, to go up a level past 12 you now will need to win enough trophies equivalent to about six disc based games and a couple PSN games. Or more specifically, the amount of time it took someone to reach level 8 is how long it might take them to go up just one level past 12. :eek:

Last edited:
A new update after a while

PSN ID: appie17
Trophy Level: 4
Percentage complete: 84
Number of Platinum trophies: 0
Number of Gold trophies: 3
Number of Silver trophies: 15
Number of Bronze trophies: 99

Shouldn't Appie be above GTP_Pepsicoke, what with having a higher percentage in the same rank and more trophies?

I hit my 100th trophy yesterday :D

No.:guilty:

Anyway I got 6 Skate 2 trophies but haven't synced them yet. So my total now will be...89!

PSN ID: iggy_ogg
Trophy Level: 3
Percentage complete: 53%
Number of Platinum trophies: 0
Number of Gold trophies: 1
Number of Silver trophies: 9
Number of Bronze trophies: 37

burnout paradise is pretty much the only game with trophies i play so i don't have that many :ouch:

Cheers. Just thought it would be something that should be part of the trophy system.

Does the 360 have any kind of ladder system?

Would love to have an extra tab where it shows global trophy rankings and you can see who's highest and where you are and even find where friends are ranked. Sony are you reading?

update your stats then :P

I'm very close to my 4th platinum which I should get tomorrow I think if i can get past this 1 level

edit: doesn't look like i'll get it any time soon. ps3 has just died :( It keeps shutting down as if it has overheated. Still boots up though if its a cold start but won't stay on for very long. Just waiting for it to cool now so i can back up all my saves

edit 2: fan is dead. anybody know of any fixes apart from whatever sony wants for a replacement. Also spewing as its a launch 60gb title.

Last edited:
It'll cost you about $120 for a replacement from Sony (depending on what region you are in). Takes about 4 days to get the shipping box, 2 days for it to get back, and another 3 to 4 days to get your replacement.

update your stats then :P

I'm very close to my 4th platinum which I should get tomorrow I think if i can get past this 1 level

edit: doesn't look like i'll get it any time soon. ps3 has just died :( It keeps shutting down as if it has overheated. Still boots up though if its a cold start but won't stay on for very long. Just waiting for it to cool now so i can back up all my saves

edit 2: fan is dead. anybody know of any fixes apart from whatever sony wants for a replacement. Also spewing as its a launch 60gb title.

And you are Australian, that must of cost the better part of 1 grand...
Well, when you get replacements they DO give you back a 60gb as far as I am aware anyway.

I might as well post this now as it'll be staying the same for a while:

PSN ID: M132T003C
Trophy Level: 4
Percentage complete: 45%
Number of Platinum trophies: 1
Number of Gold trophies: 4
Number of Silver trophies: 12
Number of Bronze trophies: 56

That's from a full set of Burnout Paradise trophies and some from MotorStorm Pacific Rift.

Last edited:
Well I've earned a few more trophies from my last post. I said I had 89 well I actually had 88. I've earned 4 more so I now have 92, on Level 4 with 23%.

And you are Australian, that must of cost the better part of 1 grand...
Well, when you get replacements they DO give you back a 60gb as far as I am aware anyway.

Yes was 1 grand on launch day when I got it.

I'm a bit paranoid about the 60gb as I think the newer models should probably be more reliable.

I'm curious if i get any kind of warranty with the new unit.

I went to back up my gamesaves but have lost lbp 100% complete, ferrari challenge 100% complete and motorstorm 2, burnout paradise and wipeout hd which I only lost around 10% progress. Lucky I backed up my saves a month ago. PS3 has gone from shutting off after a little bit of time to now having the YLOD. I managed to save mirrors edge though which saves me completing the game again when i have only 1 speed run and 5 more packages to get.

On the upside I have a back up ps3 now that I borrowed till i get mine replaced so no withdrawal symptoms :D

I went to back up my gamesaves but have lost lbp 100% complete, ferrari challenge 100% complete and motorstorm 2, burnout paradise and wipeout hd which I only lost around 10% progress. Lucky I backed up my saves a month ago.
It started as a fan problem and you lost data? How happened all? I'm sorry about that.

If I remember proplerly from the time I changed my HDD, you should be able to put the HDD into another Playstation 3 and use the back-up-to-another-USB-HDD option in order to do a back up with the actual status.

You cannot. Once a new HDD is inserted into a PS3, it will automatically prompt to format.
I knew that since when I entered mine (bought one), the Playstation 3 formatted it. But when you put one that comes into the logical format used by the Playstation 3 S.O. and so that, I'll format it again too?

Yep. Each HDD is tagged with the systems Hardware ID when formatted. If you put it in another PS3, the Hardware ID's will not match, and the system will automatically prompt to format it.

This is to prevent piracy and HDD swapping / sharing.

Well I've earned a few more trophies from my last post. I said I had 89 well I actually had 88. I've earned 4 more so I now have 92, on Level 4 with 23%.

hey I realise you have 92 in total but need a rundown of gold/silver/bronze so I can fill out the leaderboard properly.

Cheers

Back