Playstation Trophy Leaderboard V2.5

• Thread starter J-PaP
  • 598 comments
I am asking because GT4 genuis isn't able to get online and said:

That is correct as well. The only way I know of seeing a PSN profile including your own (thus your trophy level) is to be logged in to the PSN. Perhaps this is to encourage players to log in, and keep their system and info up to date. 👍

You will find a few that are similar to that.

For Flower, or for different games?

PSN ID: CurrFury
Trophy Level: 8
Percentage complete: 34%
Number of Platinum trophies: 1
Number of Gold trophies: 17
Number of Silver trophies: 79
Number of Bronze trophies: 306

Hi CurrFury I'm afraid I cannot add you to the trophy leaderboard just yet. After a previous person posted their trophy details and has not returned since I have decided that a person has to be a contributor to the forums in order to be able to post. Seing as your only post is this one, you can resubmit your trophy information at a later time after you have futher contributed to the forums. You also did not add the additional information requested in the original post.

Update with requested info.

Level 4 31 % 49%

Bronze - 51 57
Silver - 15 16
Gold - 4 5 Plat - 0

70 total

Bejeweled 2 - 85%
Ferrari Challenge - 73%
Linger in Shadaows - 61%
Magic Ball - 30% 100%
GTI Club + Rally cote d' Azur - 24%

A new update. The above is correct. Except for "Total" should be 78

Well, finding this info just got much easier. You can go to Playstation.com and log in with your PSN Id and get all your personal trophy information.

trophiesqrp.jpg

It also has individual game stats too. Eventually they plan to expand this to allow you to access your friend's trophy info.

Hopefully this means that we will have our own version of a gamer card soon. But until then a screen capture will do.

I suck huh, I dont even own little big planet, I did that in the few hours I played it. I also dont own Farcry.

Where are yous finding that? I've checked out the playstation PSN site from here and I dont see anything about that?

Go to playstation.com, login with your PSN, go to Profile Info (I think) and then go to trophies:).

I should give a bit of an update:

Games that have had a change in status:
  • Burnout™ Paradise - 29%
  • Astro Tripper - 4%
  • BioShock - 51%
  • NOBY NOBY BOY™ - 76%
  • Brain Challenge - 23%
  • High Velocity Bowling™ - 61%

And if anyone else needs help finding their info eu.playstation.com now has the full site integration with PSN so you can log in and look at your trophies, trophies earned per game, and remove any need for a screenshot with the nice and neat portable ID.

My mum gave me two games to play while here in Adelaide, Sega mega drive and BO:P.

Because i have no interwebz I dont have trophies for BO:P but I am 29% through sega megadrive.

Im at my Auntis using this internet for your information.

UPDATED TROPHY LIST

Games with new %

Flower - 38%
Killzone 2 - 41%
High velocity bowling - 28%
Bioshock - 41%
Uncharted - 2%
Resident evil 5 - 3%
Midnight club LA - 13%
Mirrors edge - 22%
SOCOM Confrontion - 0%

Total trophys

Platinum - 1
Gold - 17
Silver - 43
Bronze - 375

Total - 436

I completely missed some earlier posts in this thread. I will get around to updating the leaderboard later this week.

time for an update

103 trophies
1 platinum
3 gold
16 silver
82 bronze

Level
82%

LittleBigPlanet™
33 bronze
4 silver
37 trophies
44%

Burnout™ Paradise
47 bronze
12 silver
3 gold
1 platinum
63 trophies
77%

Ferrari Challenge
1 bronze
1%

GTA IV
2 bronze
2%

Played a bit of MotorStorm PR and a lot of CoDWaW since my last update

PSN ID: M132T003C
Trophy Level: 5
Percentage complete: 18%
Number of Platinum trophies: 1
Number of Gold trophies: 5
Number of Silver trophies: 22
Number of Bronze trophies: 94
Games played since last update and percentage complete:
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift: 32%
Call of Duty: World at War: 56%

Last edited:
UPDATED LIST AGAIN

Games with new %

Mirrors edge - 22%
Flower - 38%
Uncharted - 2%

-----------

New to list

Bioshock - 41%
Killzone 2 - 41%
High velocity bowling - 28%
Resident evil 5 - 3%
Midnight club LA - 13%
SOCOM confrontation - 0%
Command & Conquer - Red alert 3 - 18%
Tom clancy's HAWX - 55%

Total trophy's

Platinum - 1
Gold - 17
Silver - 43
Bronze - 390

TOTAL - 451

Last edited:
Now that I have the PS3 in front of me I can go into some detail:...

Level 12, 46%, 908 trophies

4 Platinum
43 Gold
144 Silver
717 Bronze
0 Life

Call of Duty: World At War - 100% (platinum)
Fallout 3 - 100% (platinum)
BioShock - 86% (platinum)
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune - 100% (platinum)
Linger In Shadows - 100%
Noby Noby Boy - 100%
Penny Arcade Adventures: OTRSPOD Pt.1 100%

Flower - 95%
Penny Arcade Adventures: OTRSPOD Pt.2 85%
Super Stardust HD - 84%
Quantum of Solace - 72%
Burnout Paradise - 71%
Trivial Pursuit - 70%
Resident Evil 5 - 64%
Mirrors Edge - 64%
Prince of Persia - 63%
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames - 59%
Battlefield: Bad Company - 57%
Resistance 2 - 56%
Dead Space - 51%
Warhawk - 48%
GTA IV - 47%
Killzone 2 - 46%
Wipeout HD - 44%
LittleBigPlanet - 33%
GTI Club + - 27%
Pain - 27%
Crash Commando - 23%
Brain Challenge - 19%
PixelJunk Eden - 19%
Mainichi Issiyo - 15%
Far Cry 2: 12%
Blast Factor - 11%
Ferrari Challenge - 10%
Midnight Club: LA - 4%
Unreal Tournament 3 - 4%
echochrome - 0%

I also going to moan again about how I would have a Platinum in Burnout Paradise if I had a USB Camera.

In other news, I have a friend who has 27 platinums. Single person, the only cheating is boosting in online games. He's Level 16 11%. Which is insanely lower than I would have imagined.

Last edited:
I also going to moan again about how I would have a Platinum in Burnout Paradise if I had a USB Camera.

You do realize that every time you do that it just makes it seem more and more bizarre that someone so into games is missing out on the highly rated Eye of Judgment and at least two of the best PSN games, Trials of Topac and Operation Creature Feature as well the many camera features in several games that add quite a bit to the gameplay and entertainment value... not to mention all the other cool things you can do with it, like video conferencing (as it has built-in mics). Heck, there are even drivers for the official PS Eye that will let you use it on both Macs and PCs.

All of that for only about $30. In fact, I just bought Eye of Judgment for my nephews at our local WALMART for just $29.92 which also comes with the PS Eye.
thumbsup.gif

Do you think you might be getting too obsessed with the trophy count and not the actual gameplay?

In other news, I have a friend who has 27 platinums. Single person, the only cheating is boosting in online games. He's Level 16 11%. Which is insanely lower than I would have imagined.

I have been able to calculate the the needed trophy points to reach level 15, but not above. Can you check his trophy info and post his exact trophy level percentage and trophy count (not for each game, just the trophies (Plat., Gold, Silver, and Bronze).

Thanks!

Last edited:
Do not get Singstar for the trophies then. It has multiple trophies that require the camera.

Sorry I will update this asap. Just been swamped with uni work. Even my ps3 has been neglected!
But I saw you on the PSN for like five seconds last night. Stop your lying.

You do realize that every time you do that it just makes it seem more and more bizarre that someone so into games is missing out on the highly rated Eye of Judgment and at least two of the best PSN games, Trials of Topac and Operation Creature Feature as well the many camera features in several games that add quite a bit to the gameplay and entertainment value... not to mention all the other cool things you can do with it, like video conferencing (as it has built-in mics). Heck, there are even drivers for the official PS Eye that will let you use it on both Macs and PCs.

All of that for only about $30. In fact, I just bought Eye of Judgment for my nephews at our local WALMART for just $29.92 which also comes with the PS Eye.
thumbsup.gif

DN
Do you think you might be getting too obsessed with the trophy count and not the actual gameplay?

I really should get it, but I would actually feel more like a trophy-whore, EoJ and some of the other games/utilities seem pretty cool but at the moment I feel like it would just be for a platinum in BP. Maybe I could just borrow one...

I will say that while trophies play an (admittedly) unfortunately large role in what games I play, I'm not going to play an unenjoyable game and just farm for trophies. I love or really like all the retail games that are around 60%. The remaining trophies from the slew of retail titles at 50-70% are ones I wouldn't enjoy getting. For example there is a gold in Prince of Persia for beating the game in under 12 hours, and another gold for beating it without dying 100 times. I could get those trophies if I wanted to, but I wouldn't be enjoying myself as much, and the *plink* gold trophy isn't as satisfying if you're not challenging yourself. The one exception to this rule is Mercenaries 2, I gave up when I reached a point where I would have to make a whole new file for a single trophy due to something I did out of order. :rolleyes: Games I don't really enjoy (or at least like) won't make 100%
Dingleberry-Neurotoxin
I have been able to calculate the the needed trophy points to reach level 15, but not above. Can you check his trophy info and post his exact trophy level percentage and trophy count (not for each game, just the trophies (Plat., Gold, Silver, and Bronze).

Thanks!

Sure, here you go.

PSN ID: __________ (I'll PM his name to you if you want, he may be at max friends though.)

Level 16, 18%, 1962 trophies (the 18% becomes 17% when comparing :confused:)
28 platinum
126 gold
394 silver
1414 bronze

He must've imported Aquanaut's Holiday (he lives in CA)

His most recent platinum was for Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge (which looks absurdly easy now that I see the list :eek:)

Last edited:
PSN ID: Nuclearfire
Trophy Level: 5
Percentage complete: 47%
Number of Platinum trophies:1
Number of Gold trophies:7
Number of Silver trophies:27
Number of Bronze trophies:103
Total number of trophies: 138

Games Played and percentage complete:

Gran Theft Auto IV - 45%
Super Stardust HD - 75%