Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,745 comments
OMG, give this man a cookie! That’s exactly how I feel – I don’t like seeing dogs dressed up, but there are few things funnier than monkeys and chimps in people clothing. Especially if they’re smoking.

You're only allowed to dress your dog if his/her fur isn't enough to keep them warm... however, dressing dogs for fun is not, er... fun.

For example, I have a friend on Facebook who doesn't understand why I flame each and every picture she posts of her dogs... example of picture:

Last edited:
It's spelled Gecko isn't it? Or is that intentional?

He(?) looks like he's smiling in the first picture. :lol:

Ya leopard gecko's have a smile to them. It's kinda funny sometimes when he looks at me when I come into the room. It's like he's happily greeting me. :lol:

Not my pet, but rather my grandparent's. His name is Woofy and I believe he's a German Sheppard/Husky mix.
Picture006.jpg

But since I'm supposed to post pics of MY pet

here is Mishka having fun at the park

playing with her friends

and sitting with me

I concur. :lol:

Seriously, beautiful and it looks very happy, especially on the 1st and 2nd pics. 👍

Is that directed at me? :lol:

no, not at all, I had previously posted pics of a friend's pet.

TB
Third pic looks more like "Dad, let me go so I can go and play!!!"

It actually was like that. Thing is my mum is always asking me of pics of myself and whenever I send one she's like "hmmm, you've gained some weight!"... so I sent her this one, with my dog so she can just look at the dog and not at me.

Thanks to all for the nice words about Mishka... she really is something special. Her story is in the pages of this thread. We'll be moving this month and she won't be able to play with her friends everyday like nowadays, though there's some nice forest-like park where we're going, though I haven't seen dogs playing there yet... just a few squirrels.

Agree with the rest of the people here about Mishka, she looks so clean too do you wash her often or is it she just doesnt get dirty?

Heres where Tyson spends most of the day it seems. Cant even be bothered to smile for the camera :lol:

Huskies in general aren't required to be bathed often. I may bathe her once or twice per year.

The thing is that they shed hair constantly, so dirt doesn't stick, neither do smells. She usually doesn't have much smell. She also likes to lie in the sun a lot, which makes her shed even more hair during the summer. To be honest, I'd rather vacuum hair than bathe a dog.

I've taken her a couple of times to the beach and she doesn't like it much, except rolling around in the sand.

I'm not that silly.

PS3 was off at the time I had her sat with me watching TV. Until see decided to go for a little exploration

Dude, Cooper doen't even classify as a dog. It's a rat. A small, white, irritating rat. And don't shove her in my room when you don't want to take care of her.

This one right below me is Lola.

fotosnavideas006zz8.jpg

She is five to six years old. She is pretty cute, and likes to play throw and catch with her tennis ball. She loves to sleep, too. She sleeps around 15 to 16 hours a day.

Last edited:
My baby girl @ 8 weeks old : Lakota

th_LAKOTASIOUX044.jpg

My other girl @ 8 years old : Sadie

Sadie001.jpg

Both AKC registered ( German Shepherds ) , with a great bloodline , family history.

Sorry for sizing, messed up with that . LOL , not real good with that

Last edited:
This one right below me is Lola.

*snip*

She is five to six years old. She is pretty cute, and likes to play throw and catch with her tennis ball. She loves to sleep, too. She sleeps around 15 to 16 hours a day.

My aunt's dog looks just like this one, and also named Lola. On the other hand, her Lola barely sleeps, and mostly enjoys barking at the neighbors through the walls.

She barks a lot too! Whenever one of the dogs from the block barks, she answers them with a bark-tsunami. It's like she is mad at them :lol:
Sometimes, me and my brother say that they are planning something:
-Lola: These humans gave me a bit of food.
-"Marcos": Really? Mine didn't gave me anything!
-"Pepe": Don't worry, soldiers. The day will come soon.
-Everyone: All hail the almighty Dog Army!

Back