Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,745 comments
Our cat willow

132_3223.jpg

If she could she would. She's only nice to me and my mom anyone else she'll hiss and scratch but loves to be the center of attention. She's weird and crossed-eyed that was the picture I could find to show it best.

I can't believe I've never seen this thread before...Here are my two pups. The crazy one in the foreground...the lazy one in the background.
pups.jpg

Haha... awesome dogs, guys. 👍

I haven't posted a picture of Loki here either... he is a 3-year-old border collie. Very smart and cuddly :).

lokismallbh9.jpg

Last edited:
Probably because it doesn't come up if you search "pet", "dog" or "cat".

Thank you inane search!

Yeah I wanted to start a thread on pets,but before I did tried search it did'nt come up. So I went thru off topic thread for like 5 pages & found this one.

No one had posted in it for 2 Months.

I'm very surprised Famine hasn't shared pictures of our now 17 week old pup Indy, or our 20 week old kitty, L'mao...

So here they are:

100_3737.jpg

And the obligatory 'cute' pic:

amicute640x480.jpg

:D

Wait, L'mao doesn't have her back arched...they're not friends now, are they?
Don't be daft. All they ever do is chase each other around and around and around and around and around, with some biting and pawing shoved in for good measure. Indy has discovered that if she grabs L'mao by the scruff, she'll freeze and she can drag her along the floor :grumpy:

My Girlfriend and I took the "Trio" down to Albert Park for a nice big 9km walk on the weekend. Good times were had by all (Though I got up too late and look like I just got out of bed, which I did.).

dsc00563b.jpg

dsc00545rnk.jpg

dsc00547o.jpg

dsc00561x.jpg

^^^
For any F1 geeks, there is a turn of the GP circuit directly behind me. Bonus points for guessing it.

It takes forever to do a complete lap of the track on foot as well. They could have almost completed the race in the time it took us, though we did stop a few times.

One of my dogs Sadie
Photo16.jpg

IMG_5939.jpg

We're waiting to find out what she is from a DNA test my mom is having done on her...seems like one of those cheesy chat shows unfortunately

Last edited:
SUP-DOG.jpg

My dog shadow, He has the same birthday as me (May 19th), and is now about 14 years old, and still pretty active if he feels like it.
He's half cocker-spaniel, half mutt.

The Four Horsemen

DA_fourhorsemen-20090703-1347.jpg

Left to Right, Expo, Redbird, Der Alta, Neo.

Expo is a 16 yo Blue and Gold Macaw
Redbird is a 9 year old Scarlet Macaw
Der Alta is an Administrator
Neo is a 9 year old Greenwing Macaw

Latest Posts

Back