Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,745 comments
That is cute :).

Ill teach you how to put them on here though.

Go to www.imageshack.us and click on browse picture.
Choose the picture that you want to put on here.
Tick the box which says resize image, from the drop down a good choice for the forum would be about 800x600.
Click on start upload.
When it is finished I believe in the bottom right it has a thing that you can copy and a drop down menu, choose BB code and copy all of that.
Paste it where you want it to be in your post:)

Pretty simple.

Not a problem, you wanna try and load up a bigger picture?

EDIT: Oh wait, you have, my bad.

Now with that picture I can see your cat is super fluffy? Out of curiosity, does your cat have a big tummy? My cat has a pretty big one and I cant really tell if yours does under all that fur :P.

Picked this up this slightly damaged cat at my local Home Depot almost a year ago, she was brand new in the box, clearance priced at free. Shes maybe 2-3 months old here.

I'm not sure what's in her, she looks like a Maine Coon, just skinny. She is very wild, though I'm pretty sure she would have been born from a wild cat so that would explain a lot, still a good cat though. She loves to chase a rattling fishing lure with no hooks I cast with my mini fishing rod, shes quite the acrobat as well. My other cat sleeps and eats and just watches haha.

Picture031.jpg

BTW she was a supposed to be a ghost, not a member of that white hooded group.

Not a problem, you wanna try and load up a bigger picture?

EDIT: Oh wait, you have, my bad.

Now with that picture I can see your cat is super fluffy? Out of curiosity, does your cat have a big tummy? My cat has a pretty big one and I cant really tell if yours does under all that fur :P.

Yep she does, just like her daddy.:) hehe

Are you teaching this one internet memes like you were supposed to teach Zephyr?

Not so much these days. I spend too much time at the office. Back when I worked freelance and spent most of my time at home, she was. Nowadays I just fall asleep petting her.

Jazz looks like a cool dog.

I agree, plus the name suits him well from the looks of things. I don't know why, but I saw the picture and saw the name and thought "good call". 👍

Any pics of Thijs standing still? I'd love to be able to see his facial features.

Lola featuring System of a Down school bag.

closeupj.jpg

Protected against winter! 👍
Off camera, I was scratching her stomach. She raises her front legs whenever we do that or if she's scared.

distracted.jpg

The dark brown spot just below her rear right leg was caused by her: she licks her legs while in my bed. :ouch:

thanks for the nice comment ;)

Thijs our Boxer standing still as requested 👍

25.jpg

Awesome looking Boxer! Thanks for the pic. I love when they drool like that and then shake all over as soon as they come in your living room. :lol:

Maltese-Shi Tzu:

3909128783_c5f6a14310_b.jpg

3909124271_cf7fa8a9ea_b.jpg

A wind-up toy in terms of size, but awfully cute. Most of the time.

Latest Posts

Back