Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,745 comments
Lucy is 8 or 9 years old, the reason we don't know is because she is a rescue dog, as have all our dogs. She is really timid with strange people as when she was young she has had a beating because if you feel her ribs you can tell they have been broken and are all out of line and miss shaped but with the family she is mostly ok, until she get comfy then she will warn you not to go close.

lulu.jpg

What a Beautiful Dog! She's Better off in your care than the care of whatever nutcase had her before. Here's my wee friend, Nevis aka nev:
4585243824a7226539584l.jpg

Last edited:
What a Beautiful Dog! She's Better off in your care than the care of whatever nutcase had her before. Here's my wee friend, Nevis aka nev:

You need to upload the picture somewhere, you can't take the folder's address and wrap IMG tags around it and expect us to see it.

Lucy is 8 or 9 years old, the reason we don't know is because she is a rescue dog, as have all our dogs. She is really timid with strange people as when she was young she has had a beating because if you feel her ribs you can tell they have been broken and are all out of line and miss shaped but with the family she is mostly ok, until she get comfy then she will warn you not to go close.

Rescued dogs are the noblest of animals. I have one and it's amazing how loving and thankful they are.

I get so angered whenever I hear stories like that, I start thinking people should get a licence to have a dog, that way they'd at least have to make an effort rather than just slap it around.

My cat is a bengal, 8 years of age and i have owned him since about 6 weeks old...

I'm sure my cat will appreciate being on a community forum^^

Click for bigger picture and i apologize if it is bad quality.

Last edited:
Oh, there were a few cuts on his skin that were getting infected. The veterinarian shaved off the fur and cut an incision which we had to keep open for about a week, after that all is good. His fur is almost all grown back and it is happy days:) He has gone through much worse such as, massive absus's, 2 brown snake bites (each on the same property but at different times) and some more minor things. You wouldnt realise if you looked at him, it is all some of the past:)👍

Here's two of my four cats.
Sweetie (8 year-old Mask & Mantle Bicolour cat.)
attachment.php

Butch (4 year-old Tuxedo Bicolour cat.)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Image019.jpg
    Image019.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Image028.jpg
    Image028.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
It's spelled Gecko isn't it? Or is that intentional?

He(?) looks like he's smiling in the first picture. :lol:

Poor thing. Animals shouldn't wear clothes. Except for monkeys and chimps.
OMG, give this man a cookie! That’s exactly how I feel – I don’t like seeing dogs dressed up, but there are few things funnier than monkeys and chimps in people clothing. Especially if they’re smoking.

If I have the choice of giving my dog pneumonia and giving him something to make him warmer, it's not really a decision.

OMG, give this man a cookie! That’s exactly how I feel – I don’t like seeing dogs dressed up, but there are few things funnier than monkeys and chimps in people clothing. Especially if they’re smoking.

FrankCMonkey.jpg

What about smoking and drinking? :D

If I have the choice of giving my dog pneumonia and giving him something to make him warmer, it's not really a decision.
👍 Same reason I dress mine sometimes. Luckily we're not having much of a winter this year.

Back