Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,745 comments
One is a Siberian Husky x don't know:

imgp1927pn9.jpg

Thread revival!!

A recent pic of Tyson all grown up

As you can see from the pic our lovely grass hasnt faired as well as Tyson has in the past year and a bit...

My dog: Jak (Jack Russel Terrier) 4 yrs old
Jak2.jpg

Family dog: Zoe (Schoodle[Schnauzer + Poodle]) 3 yrs old
zoe.jpg

My sister's dog: Sorin (Australian Shepard and something else)
sorin.jpg

dsc00398ux4.jpg

Scully - Springer Spaniel - 5 Years Old
Muffy - Shih-Tzu x Silky Terrier- 14 Years Old

Ok, here's my new pet. This is Dana the lab. She is 11 weeks old as of today. First picture is the "money shot" taken last week at our country-side home.

SL380403.JPG

And the next one is the same girl for some giggles:

SL380368.JPG

More pictures of Dana at my picturealbum at janna.uni.cc

It's ok, I doubt he knows about it.

I dont know if they actually know it, but dogs show a very distinctive "I'm ashamed face" when they are dressed, or laughed at.... so he just might know something is wrong and look ashamed because of it.

We 've had a near fight with my gf, because she wants to dress up our dog, and I won't allow it. Just for the fact, that I think dog's can feel ashamed.

Well, it's a she first off, and she didn't like it at first, but she's fine with it now. She's more playful, and losing all that fur was good for her anyways.

Seriously, I think even dogs are aware that that is a reason to be ashamed.
I feel sympathy for that dog, really. :indiff:

Do they have 1p coins for retina's?

Nope, six days in every month they're posessed by Lucifer. It's hardly surprising the cat shelter had trouble rehoming them. Ideally suited to a household without children or adults.

Ok, here's my new pet. This is Dana the lab. She is 11 weeks old as of today. First picture is the "money shot" taken last week at our country-side home.

SL380403.JPG

That has got to be the cutest of all the pets in this thread! But I think my four Cats could rival it, once I get some pictures of them!

I think I already have pics of our Leopard Gecko and Albino gecko. We bought a Russian Tortoise last year and this is pretty much what he looks like. They are about 5" in diameter and eat almost all day long. This isnt a pic of mine but it looks just like this.
RussianTortoiseWHTTo_Ap7To.jpg

Back