Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,745 comments
Two recent shots from a Fly Day I had at the building I'm building.
rafters1.jpg

airborne1.jpg

Yes, I'll have to crop and resize them later.

Hey, now that's cool! Excercise and flying in a controlled, safe environment. Great idea!

The parrot is awesome, and that's a good place to let it fly. But I don't know about that goofy guy (Is that you, DA?) going "Awww, I wish I had me some wings."

Yep, that's me being goofy.

If you'll look closely, and you know your birds, the bird in the rafters is not the one with me. "Red" the Scarlet Macaw is in the rafters, while "Neo" is flying with me.

Yeah, I can see the difference. The one in the rafters has the blue and green, and yours is all red.

these are also known as "guacamayas", right? I've seen many of them back home, in the jungle.

How safe is it for these birds to fly in closed spaces?

Here's a picture of my dog Jackson in his favorite spot, on top of the stairs surrounded by his toys. He's about 6 months old, he's a mix, but from what we've looked into, he's mostly American Eskimo.

Cookie, an English Cocker Spaniel we've got on Saturday:

Mio, which I believe has been shown in this thread already:

And Mia, she's been living here for about six months:

Here's a picture of My pet Cockatiel Jordy. She likes frosted flakes and doritos the most, sorry about the mess. Its cleaned up now, but its hard when you get 6 pet doves, a degu and a finch in the basement.

Sapphire enjoying the F1 as a kitten - Pedigree Russian Blue, now deceased.
P1010329.JPG

Sapphire and her first litter. Pebbles (centre), Bertie and Bambam (rehoused).
P1010226.JPG

Pebbles - Like mother like daughter also enjoys televised sports.
P1010305.JPG

Pebbles today.
P1010383.JPG

milo-pathc-sun1206.jpg

Milo (dog) and Patch (cat) catching Z's in the mid-day sunlight.

tiger_couch-0305.jpg

Tiger's catching some shut-eye...laying where he shouldn't.

We purchased a Burmese for Christmas. Lovely little fellow, and despite a few days of antagonism, things seem to be going reasonably well with our other cat. :)

fe4to6.jpg

fe2jz6.jpg

fe3el0.jpg

Caught a couple of pics of my dogs hanging out on the farm.
rockycloetrimmedpl5.jpg

goatsfeb2007043391pv4.jpg

Can you tell they're brother and sister? Even the vet didn't believe they were from the same litter. :lol:

well heres my cat. his name is...... well we have a couple names for him. His first name that we called him was prince ( after my cousins almost identical looking cat ). Then my mom started calling him minu ( me-new )( dont know how to spell ) and that means cat in like french or something. Lastly when we got him his name was charley so we just added it to his name, so hes prince charley, or minu

cat2dg7.jpg

The cat was so tired he didn't even mind being carried around under my dads second shirt
cat1lh3.jpg

Back