Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
My latest ride: 96' C220

ournewc220.jpg

Well **** I did'nt even know this thread existed............Some damn fine rides here but I dont drive a car........Maybe Kaz can add this beast 420rwhp/750lbs of TORQUE!!

*snip*

Oh yeah it's AWD when I want it to be............

That's a pretty nice lift kit you've got there, where's the truck?

Oh.

That's a pretty small truck you've got there.

So what you are saying is you don't really drive your car? Just so few miles.

Only drive It to meets or Cruises at the moment. My college is only a mile away so i ride my bike. If i go out with family, We take the family car out. My insurance has limited miles. I need it cheap as im not working yet

:lol: WHY CAN'T I SEE AN SLS FOR REAL!!! :(

Heh. Back in 'Merica, some guy lived really nearby me who owned an SLS. I'd see it parked here and there every now and then, never got the nerve to ask him for a ride.

Not that I need to any more, being so close to the parent company for Lamborghini and Bugatti.

Updated shot of the S600:
Mobile%20Photo%202011-12-02%205%2037%2028%20PM.jpg

Took this one at the office today. A lot cleaner this time around ;).
Getting cold here, got the winter tires installed on the back wheels this week too.

Since no one really believes that someone can have a good car I just took the picture off. Great to know the kind of people you all are. God bless you all.

Last edited:
And the tints, the front lamps, what appears to be the side skirts, the wheels, etc. Other than that it's a nice car. Probably powered by a D15..

Nice looking Civic, minus the stickers and tail lights, whats under the hood?

Sincerely I do not remember the name of the engine (ashamed of myself for that) and its because i didn't work the engine, a friend of mine did. I can tell you that it has turbo, intake, exhaust system and its puttin about 345hp. All I did was the body work, interiors & I painted it.

Sincerely I do not remember the name of the engine (ashamed of myself for that) and its because i didn't work the engine, a friend of mine did. I can tell you that it has turbo, intake, exhaust system and its puttin about 345hp. All I did was the body work, interiors & I painted it.

345hp with
"a" turbo
"an" intake
"an" exhaust system

begin skepticism... :odd: Dyno sheet? Pics of the engine bay? Video?

Last edited:

Really quite curious about what is under that bonnet now, if these claims are correct.

345hp with
"a" turbo
"an" intake
"an" exhaust system

begin skepticism... :odd: Dyno sheet? Pics of the engine bay? Video?

Its obviously a conservative tune. Normally just the intake and exhaust will get it close to 325hp. That's before the stickers.

Back