Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
Muhahahahahahahaha - cool story, bro. I think is one for the "Uh-oh, I'm making a ludicrous claim" thread.

I'm not a mechanic, dont know much about, but my friend told me it was around 345hp, I'm just telling what I was told. If it's true or not i don't know.

I'm not a mechanic, dont know much about, but my friend told me it was around 345hp, I'm just telling what I was told. If it's true or not i don't know.

OK, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. A few pics of your engine bay would be interesting to see though.

Yeah, I'm with everyone else...post a pic of the engine bay with a piece of paper with your username written on it or else this is going in the BS bin.

OK, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. A few pics of your engine bay would be interesting to see though.

Can't because i don't have a camera anymore, this pic i took almost a year ago, and before everyone asks, i don't have the money for it because i'm paying my college. Now, if y'all believe me or not, i really don't care. It's my car & the only opinion i care about is mine in terms if i like it or not.

Can't because it's a bone stock Civic with some stickers on it, this pic i took almost a year ago, and before everyone asks, i don't have the money for it because i'm afraid of revealing that I tried to inflate my E-penis. Now, if y'all believe me or not, i wish you were as gullible as my sixth grade friends. It's my car & the only false horsepower numbers i care about is mine in terms if i lie on the internet.

Fix'd. As we all know, "college kids" can afford 345hp turbocharged cars, but not phones with cameras on them. Neither can their friends or even acquaintances, apparently.

Last edited:
Really.... I'm not going to get into this. May God help you. Wish you the best for your life.

So you can afford to pay for gas and insurance for your 345hp Civic, a computer to post your 'true' story and a PS3 to play GT5 but you don't have money for a camera or a cell phone (every cell phone has a camera these days, doesn't it?) ?

Good luck with your studies. What's your major, creative writing?

And I don't believe than any 345hp turbo Civic is something you just drive, fill with gas, and change the oil. There's some upkeep and care involved with cars like that.

So you can afford to pay for gas and insurance for your 345hp Civic, a computer to post your 'true' story and a PS3 to play GT5 but you don't have money for a camera or a cell phone (every cell phone has a camera these days, doesn't it?) ?

Good luck with your studies. What's your major, creative writing?

I don't have a computer, i do all this through my ps3. Also I'm struggling to pay college and all people do is make fun of me without knowing what problems i'm having. I barely use the car because i barely have any money left for gas. Being in college doesn't mean i'm a rich kid. There's tons of people out there with economic problems but if you are not one of those that doesn't give you the right to make fun of the people who do have these problems.

Dude,
no-bs.jpg

Either post proof, or just admit that you made it up. We don't hold grudges (well most of us don't) and you'll gain respect points for not dragging this out.

Dude,
no-bs.jpg

Either post proof, or just admit that you made it up. We don't hold grudges (well most of us don't) and you'll gain respect points for not dragging this out.

I really don't care what you all believe, i didn't make it up. Now you say you don't hold grudges, you all started this by making fun of me & insulting me. I don't want anything to do with you all. I'm not going to keep wasting my time replying to your stupid posts.

This is hilarious considering you openly admit you didn't even do any of the engine work. Your friend's probably spewing just as much BS as you are.

maveric25
I really don't care what you all believe, i didn't make it up. Now you say you don't hold grudges, you all started this by making fun of me & insulting me. I don't want anything to do with you all. I'm not going to keep wasting my time replying to your stupid posts.

You kinda got yourself into this by posting in first place.

I personally took the time to do the name on paper over shifter before being asked. Didn't want the hassle and well it was simple enough to do.

You also have to understand where people are coming from.

Anyway. I'd just either take the pic asked or well if it wasn't your car. Just say so. Crap happens. I got kids and to he honest. I wouldn't want them beat up verbally if they tried to be accepted by posting fake pics.

Not against you by no means. Actually trying to help.

Doing the pics puts all the haters in their place. You win. :)

If you did lie. Well admitting take a lot of guts and says a lot about a person. You will be far more respected for admitting fault if that is even the case.

Ok, let's pretend you don't own a camera or any device that has a camera on it.

How much boost are you running?

I just don't get why you people bother that much? Who cares if it's true or false. Internet is full of tuned cars anyway. I personally respect that he wrote about not knowing anything about engines, even if he doesn't own the car. I know a bunch of people with tuned cars that paid for everything done on their cars. They haven't removed a single bolt but they often brag about the work they've done on it.

Forum respect is not an achievement in one's life.
Also about the camera, I'm the first one that will give any of my money in gas rather than the mobile phone.

a112
I just don't get why you people bother that much? Who cares if it's true or false. Internet is full of tuned cars anyway. I personally respect that he wrote about not knowing anything about engines, even if he doesn't own the car. I know a bunch of people with tuned cars that paid for everything done on their cars. They haven't removed a single bolt but they often brag about the work they've done on it.

Nobody said anything about losing respect for him not working on his engine or whatever. It's about his outlandish figures. We look for people to back up their claims because I'd rather not read a forum with dozens of 800hp GT-R owners and Navy SEALS.

a112

Nobody said this either. However, there needs to be a mutual respect among members that we're at least slightly honest about our relevant backgrounds. See above.

Last edited:
Also about the camera, I'm the first one that will give any of my money in gas rather than the mobile phone.

It is just a hoot to hear someone claim those figures, then claim they are broke and can't afford a cell-phone with a camera. Or a camera. Or a computer. Yet has a PS3 and a 345HP Civic. Which normally, on a good day, would have made 160hp.

It just doesn't add up. More so that to even keep something like that running, you are likely going to know what is going on because it isn't going to drive like a normal car.

For the record, the PS3's web browser does not allow websites to access the internal HDD (or external media for that matter). I'm more interested in how he got that picture uploaded and posted without having a computer! :dunce:

Back