Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
It gets me to Gamestop and back.:dopey:

Can I request the piece of paper on the truck with your username please.

Agreed. People don't have trucks like that to go to gamespot. Maybe the mall, but not specifically gamestop, which may be in the mall.

Proof requested. Something like "vrossi @ gtp" pr something.

Agreed. People don't have trucks like that to go to gamespot. Maybe the mall, but not specifically gamestop, which may be in the mall.

Proof requested. Something like "vrossi @ gtp" pr something.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic about using it only to go to gamestop. (I'm sure you're also being sarcastic Keef but I just can't seem to tell over the internet ;) )

I mean it's a nice truck but it's not like it's a Ferrari.

It's an expensive truck though, a lift kit like that costs a pretty penny.

I know they do but as far as I'm concerned they're not that expensive, give me an educated guess how much that truck costs. Because my sis's bf is planning on selling his Evo to buy a Chevy Silverado 2500 Duramaxx that's already lifted, tires, rims, and other goodies for low 20s...

It gets me to Gamestop and back. :dopey:

af1_d4c-122582-1_375X300.jpg

👍👍👍👍👍 Beautiful color.

What, the BRGreen or the "rally slag" look? :)

Thanks!

Is that a case of "it's stuck so I might as well leave it here until the mud dries"?

:lol:

Nope. The mud had the consistency of custard when I parked (rather, was told to park) there. When I returned, 6 days later (it was a week-long Scout summer camp), it looked like that. The other side of the car was even worse. Had to rock back and forth a few times, and then drove straight out - it was only after I'd got out of the rut and turned the car around that I noticed some little oik had put a coconut in front of the right rear wheel, and I'd driven straight over it.

It gets me to Gamestop and back. :dopey:

af1_d4c-122582-1_375X300.jpg

:lol:

I know they do but as far as I'm concerned they're not that expensive, give me an educated guess how much that truck costs. Because my sis's bf is planning on selling his Evo to buy a Chevy Silverado 2500 Duramaxx that's already lifted, tires, rims, and other goodies for low 20s...

Well if he bought that truck new I'm guessing he didn't pay under $40k for it and the lift kits run in the neighborhood of $2000 and the tires probably a similar price.

Always nice to see a fellow AutoXer.
Neat idea to use painters' tape to protect against cone scuff, but I use a bra on the front of the car when I'm running - It came with it, so I might as well put it to use.

Edit - That's no ordinary Miata. It's a Mazdaspeed, isn't it?

Tight. 👍👍👍 Nice job, JCE. My coworker have a red one, with one of them sport shift manu matic thingy. I like yours a lot better. :D How does it handle? I bet it's fun to drive, eh?

Oh. My. God. This thing handles like its on ****ing RAILS! Definately the best handling car I've ever owned--and that includes my Focus' (Foci?) It feels geniunely solid--and the interior makes NO squeeks (other than me and my fat ass leaning on the center console lid). While I'm not a Honda fanboy, I am a 5th gen Prelude fan. I still maintain that the Prelude is the best thing Honda ever made--in my opinion.

dude, nice 'lude, what happened to the door though? looks like someone jammed something in it. and thats a lot of stone chips of the front, previous owner liked newly surfaced roads?

The car was repainted cheaply, and thus the paints come off and now there's a bit of surface rust. And he also locked his keys in the car so he had to jam something in to unlock his door. I need to get some new weatherstriping for the driver door.

Back