Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
Some shots of my fathers TL, this car is great!

DSC02082.jpg

DSC02083.jpg

DSC02084.jpg

DSC02085.jpg

DSC02086.jpg

Too bad it goes back to Acura next year. :indiff:

Some updates of the 'blu.
It's been awhile since I've updated my ride in this thread so here it is. :dopey:

update52408__30__op_800x600.jpg

update52408__33__op_800x600.jpg

update52408__35__op_800x600.jpg

update52408__38__op_800x600.jpg

A couple of shots taken by the guys at Redlined.org, a local forums of racers, autocrossers, gear heads, and track day enthusiasts.
IMG_9538.jpg

IMG_9548.jpg

And some JDM emblems from the Toyota Cavalier. 👍
IMG_9559.jpg

Havent been around here in awhile. got a new car a couple months ago id like to share.

04 GTO w/ an almost complete Holden Monaro conversion. monaro front and rear bumper, VX tail lights, spoiler delete, all holden emblems including steering wheel and dash emblems

DSC00376.jpg

DSC00378.jpg

FILE0048.jpg

FILE0084.jpg

FILE0085.jpg

and the car it replaced, which finally just drove away this afternoon :(

FILE0068.jpg

FILE0071.jpg

FILE0077.jpg

the new one iv had 2 months but never driven
img1306bsj6.jpg

img1308btx6.jpg

:( shut away waiting until my rover eventually sells (somewhen in my lifetime i hope!)
not a fan of the rear looks lol but i hear its a good drive and comfy

Wat engine you running Keef?
Unless you went and painted your cover, you've got about 200 more cubic centimeters than me. That's just unacceptable. Besides, the ol' B16 is getting a little long in the tooth. :lol:

Havent been around here in awhile. got a new car a couple months ago id like to share.

04 GTO w/ an almost complete Holden Monaro conversion. monaro front and rear bumper, VX tail lights, spoiler delete, all holden emblems including steering wheel and dash emblem.

DSC00378.jpg

Hot if i owned a monaro that would be the first think i would do is swap the tailights with a vx owner!

Cool pics, I like the stlye of your S13. It's nice and low and it looks like a car that really gets driven. What mods have you done to it?

Thanks! Yup I drive the piss out of it lol. To be honest I'm surprised that the engine hasn't blown up yet. As far as mods go I have Stance GR+ Coilovers, Tomei T-Trax Advance LSD, Trust DD Exhaust, Light Weight Flywheel, Stage3 6 Puck Clutch, Subframe Spacers, Megan Short Shifter, Nismo Shift Knob, Kouki S14 Drivers Seat. I'm going to be ordering some Rear Upper Control Arms (RUCAs) here soon so I can go lower. Right now I can't go lower without the stock RUCAs hitting the Coilovers.

Lmao. That's the beauty of a garden lip. I'm guessing you still have more of that stuff laying around in the garage?

I went out and got some more but its way the thick. So I think that I am just going to get a Zenki S13 lip and toss it on. The one down side is that they are hard to find and cost about $100 on advantage.

Thanks! Yup I drive the piss out of it lol. To be honest I'm surprised that the engine hasn't blown up yet.
Same here, I take my engine to redline at least 25 times daily, and more if I'm out on a "drive" or something.

Good car maintenance can go a long way. I addressed everything wrong with my car before doing anything else. (I still replaced some of the broken/worn parts with better ones along the way)

Yeah I had to fix a lot of things to get it where it is today.
And you do things the way I do its not just a repair but an upgraded repair so you know for sure that it wont break. Hell you do that so many times before you know it you have a fully built car.

Yeah I had to fix a lot of things to get it where it is today.
And you do things the way I do its not just a repair but an upgraded repair so you know for sure that it wont break. Hell you do that so many times before you know it you have a fully built car.
Yep, when I just got my car it had bad tires, bad brakes, bad wheel bearings, a loose shifter, a worn clutch, the car revved too slow to do quick downshifts, ect ect.

And just 2 days ago or so, something clicked in my head and I was like "OH SNAP! MY CAR IS FIXED!"

It seemed like such a long list, but I'm ready to tune for real now.

EDIT: And everything I've just mentioned has been replaced with an upgraded part, along with other parts along the way. (except for the wheel bearings, those just got replaced with stock units)

Back