Post a picture of you AND your girlfriend

Nice catch Alex đź‘Ť

How long did it take you to choose a photo?

Thanks mate, and I was toying with the idea of posting in this thread for about 2 weeks, in between wondering which pic to post :lol:

Here's one of us in New York over the summer, it's not as obnoxiously huge as the last one I posted in this thread.

img3095qs.jpg

Come on man, give the camera more than a half-🤬 smile. Especially in the prom pic, you know she won't let you live that one down.

I like the second pic the best, she looks good in white.

Here we are, sporting some pool cue chalk makeup. Me, center, her at my left. Not YOUR left, MY left. A few months back, before we made it official .. :P

l_c8bc25fdc8a94f50b26f8f70626e508f.jpg

Needless to say, we're working on some better photos. Haha.

Last edited:
This thread sounded like a disaster waiting to happen, but as it turns out everyone here is pretty civil and well-behaved. :) My fiancée and I:

l_f2ed5a8f26424c24b13fc154284a71a2.jpg

l_9238be973f73410aa96538af751a9ae4.jpg

No idea, the missus bought them. Probably just aviator copies from asunglasses stand near the beach!

This thread sounded like a disaster waiting to happen, but as it turns out everyone here is pretty civil and well-behaved. :) My fiancée and I:

*pics of you and fiancee*

I could say some things, but it will probably just come out sounding dirty, so instead I'll just give you two thumbs up for her. đź‘Ť đź‘Ť

How is it that you look like a different person in every picture?

Because he's the Anti-Dunc, who looks like every picture of his entire life was taken in the same day.

Me? If it is me its because I like to mix it up lol. Im actually intoxicated right now so I dont even know what going on :)... college + beer pong = good night

Except for, "In college alone at home with nothing but a beer for company."

Hey, I heard beer can make for good company on lonely nights. Its the key to unscrambling the late night fuzzies.

College + anything with the word beer in it equals a good night
Agreed 100%

Except for, "In college alone at home with nothing but a beer for company."
Thankfully I have never had the opportunity to drink by myself here because whenever I drink so does all of my suitemates:tup:

He's a schizophrenic chameleon.
I don't know what that is but I like it, don't know if I should but i do:dopey:

Back