Post a picture of you AND your girlfriend

:lol: No, no, I didn't mean it in an objective, "ZOMG WHAT ABOUT GHEY PPL" kinda way. :lol:

I meant it as a joke, like how it's kinda creepy that someone would want you to post pics of your girlfriend if they never even met you in person. Would you not find it odd if some total stranger walked up to you and asked for pics of your woman? :odd:

Again, just a joke.

I think...

:odd:

Yah...I see what you mean now. kind of like Grade 9 girls saying "it would be a good idea if you went on cam"....like....wtf? who the hell says that? and why would it be a good idea?

GT_Fan2005
Hmm, dont have any pics of my girlfriend because i dont have one, however, i can post pics of my friends who are girls! in a normal way!.:D

Theres more but i cant find em...and i found a picture of Famine :P
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/k.tombeur/WasteGate/ukgtp/pic7.htm
Not bad mates ;), I've seen pics of Famine before, the most notable one was a photshop involving his head a Gran Turismo shirt and a comment by Famine that read "How alarmingly gay".

Have you not seen the one where he meets Nick Park?

I'll see if i can dig it out.

DQuaN
Have you not seen the one where he meets Nick Park?

I'll see if i can dig it out.

You mean Ray Park?

Ray Park = Martial artist, Darth Maul.
Nick Park = Man who messes around with clay.

Oops! You're right. But the search has no results for "Ray Park", or "Darth Maul".

How strange :odd:

I'm with you Evan, spiritually.

I'll be right...here.... *Touches bosom, indicating heart*

Hey maybe you'll all get to see a pic of me and my bird........

But then again maybe you won't.

Young_Warrior
i'll send any1 a video of me and a girl if they send pics of their gals naked or skimply dressed.

If it will get you permanently banned, then I'll comply with any stupid thing you say.

Nah, I'll just wait for you to get banned.

Young_Warrior
boy who shoved that broomstick up your ass

Is there a problem with that? After all, Roomba has made my broom obsolete.

pupik
Is there a problem with that? After all, Roomba has made my broom obsolete.

Nice your in your late thirties and yet your surfing on a games forum and trying to trade verbal punches with a kid half your over half your age and over twice your strength do you get some kind of e-adrenaline rush or something or some kind of erection when you try and come out with a witty remark to try and make a bunch of 12 year olds giggle.

How about you do what real men do and stop tarting about on a forum aimed at younger audiences than your ancient self.Dont you have a wife or something, im sure she would appreciate that you would conversate with her like you do with strangers on the internet. Or are you one of those sad loners. Grumpy old git.

Young_Warrior
Nice your in your late thirties...
Late 30s? I'm 31. Good thing you can count.

...and yet your surfing on a games forum and trying to trade verbal punches with a kid half your over half your age...
Are you talking like Porky Pig to me?

...and over twice your strength do you get some kind of e-adrenaline rush...
What? Are you going to land a punch to me via the internet? I fear your e-fist.

or something or some kind of erection when you try and come out with a witty remark to try and make a bunch of 12 year olds giggle.
If there's any 12-year olds laughing at my jokes, please let me know.

How about you do what real men do and stop tarting about on a forum aimed at younger audiences than your ancient self.Dont you have a wife or something, im sure she would appreciate that you would conversate with her like you do with strangers on the internet. Or are you one of those sad loners. Grumpy old git.
Why don't you look at the first page of THIS VERY THREAD and see that I am married. Instead, you are trolling around for people to send you pics of naked people.

Who's the sad loner now?

I've been contributing information that people could actually make use of on this forum for a few years now, and all I see from you is a bunch of seemingly random posts intended to get your post count up, so that people will think you have something to say. Except that anybody with the intelligence of a gnat will know better.

Young warrior, you have posted nearly 1000 posts here in two month, at a rate of 17 per day, id hardly think hes the sad one conversing on a forum now would you;)

Back