Post a picture of you AND your girlfriend

Originally posted by boombexus
Yeah, whether or not that is really his GF, I couldn't care less. All I know is that I'm gonna kill a Skyline or two with that pic. :mischievous:

Damn you! I figured you would have forgotten about that by now :P :lol:

My Proud, soon to grow family! This was taken last December.

Attachments

• pako and family.jpg
    pako and family.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 402
Originally posted by Slick6
Pako, do you same your name so it ryhmes with taco or is it pronouned pay ko?

Pako (Pah-ko), rhymes with taco.

Pako, the boy has your ears. 👍 No wonder you turned out to be a musician, with two radar dishes on the sides of your head picking up all them tones! :lol:

Just kidding! :D

Adorable woman, cute kid; you got it made, dude! :cheers:

Originally posted by Solid Lifters
Pako, the boy has your ears. 👍 No wonder you turned out to be a musician, with two radar dishes on the sides of your head picking up all them tones! :lol:

Just kidding! :D

Adorable woman, cute kid; you got it made, dude! :cheers:

:lol: Them ears are a gift passed down to all males in my family. :D

We're ever so lucky!

I feel pretty fortunate! Thanks! :cheers:

:lol: That's too funny. I grew up in Hawaii, where my username was heavily influenced from. In Hawaiian, it would be pronounced: Pah-ko.

Not a problem. ;)

Originally posted by boombexus
Yeah, whether or not that is really his GF, I couldn't care less. All I know is that I'm gonna kill a Skyline or two with that pic. :mischievous:

HOLLY ****!! :lol:
hahaha, I will take mine off, just because. :lol:

Originally posted by Famine
Adolescents.

Someone has a signature which reads:
"Male adolescents drawing pictures of cars is like male adolescents jacking-off. They all do it"

Hay, at least masturbation is guilt-free sex with someone you love. :D

Famine have you posted a pic of yourself yet or your misses?
I don't think in the whole history of you being here at GTP have you posted a pic of yourself.
For some strange reason I've always pictured you as some knarly farmer with a funny hat and beard ;) :P :D .

Originally posted by wee_man
Famine have you posted a pic of yourself yet or your misses?
I don't think in the whole history of you being here at GTP have you posted a pic of yourself.
For some strange reason I've always pictured you as some knarly farmer with a funny hat and beard ;) :P :D .

Yeah how come no pic of you yet Famine? I've never quite pictured you as a farmer with a funny hat and beard, and maybe even a combine harvester :lol:
But in over 2 years I still not seen a pic of you :odd: get one up of you and the girlfriend.

You too Boom ! where's that pic of you and your girl that you promised in here?

Originally posted by lotus350
But in over 2 years I still not seen a pic of you :odd: get one up of you and the girlfriend.

Fnarr...

I could post a picture of my car... She's quite nice :D

Unfortunately I'm never IN photos because I'm generally taking them. Or too pretty for the camera. Or something. I can't recall having had more than five pictures taken of me in the last two years - one of those by a Y10 girl at the school I work at (which was bizarre).

I'll think about it :D

Wow...all this off-topic discussion about how to say my name is almost poll worthy. :D

It's interesting, really....pronounciation isn't something that you normally think when using the net as a communication medium.

I bet nobody can pronounce mine. ;)

I won't post a picture of my girlfriend and I, I don't have them scanned. I wouldn't post it up anyway. I've already posted one picture of her in another thread. That's enough.

ah the joy of offtopicness:lol:

anyways.....theres no way im posting a picture of me and my right hand...:lol:

uhoh did i just say that? damm:lol::lol:

Originally posted by Famine
Fnarr...

I could post a picture of my car... She's quite nice :D

Unfortunately I'm never IN photos because I'm generally taking them. Or too pretty for the camera. Or something. I can't recall having had more than five pictures taken of me in the last two years - one of those by a Y10 girl at the school I work at (which was bizarre).

I'll think about it :D

Sorry, I beat you to it. This is a pic of Famine hard at work. :D

potlab2.jpg

Back