Post a picture of you AND your girlfriend

lol
By the way,
Why does Mopar Muscle want to see peoples girlfriends?

A couple pics of my girlfriend are on my site in the signature below. I wasnt sure if they were appropriate to post here so out of respect, I didnt post them. :scared: Shes 20 and 105# and yes she approved me putting them on my site. :) She even plays GT3 and loves muscle cars.

Seito4Counter
Girlfriends are expensive.

So is playing Initial D Version 3, but for one reason or another, I keep playing.

Man, it really sucks not having a girlfriend though. Mainly because it seems like all you ever see are couples. This, of course, makes even a good day seem rather empty.

Man, it really sucks not having a girlfriend though.
Dont sweat it. Your only 19. I didnt find a girfriend that I was completely happy with until about 2 years ago. Not easy to find one that likes cars, games, and is good looking. Well good looking in my eyes. :lol:

Heh, i'm so lucky. I'm 20 my gf is 19. My gf likes guns (she bought me a new airsoft gbb for my bday), cars (she can identify many popular sports cars and can spot a Skyline at 100 yards :)), she can kick my ass at Tekken, Burnout and NFSU and is incredibly good looking.

No pictures available for the net, they could end up anywhere!

CAMAROBOY69
Dont sweat it. Your only 19. I didnt find a girfriend that I was completely happy with until about 2 years ago. Not easy to find one that likes cars, games, and is good looking. Well good looking in my eyes. :lol:

I'm 13 so I got 7 more years to go?

**** that.:grumpy:

us8.jpg
me83.jpg

1093140310-004220.jpg

Event Horizon
Do I see Vipers? RT-10s? :drool:
There were several different Vipers in the pic. That was a great day! Here is another pic that shows most of them.
McLaren F1GTR
They're RT/10 Vipers.

Dude, do you really feel comfortable posting pics of your g/f in that outfit?
I decided to delete it. :lol:
Oops double post.

Back