• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,909 comments
Thank you!
shutterstock_230413033.jpg

Porsche 918 Spider '13 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track -1.25

NO Wide car , Normal car
Rims size up to you

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

This car was done already since a few days but i didn't published because it have some problems when energy is over. It turn a real fiat 500. But here is it.
Performant car on Le Mans , but only during 1st lap under 4:00 minutes , after the first lap the energy pack is over and performance are down by a half.

View attachment 1207567View attachment 1207568View attachment 1207569View attachment 1207570

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Does it affect performance badly if you make it a wide car?

Nice drive. Keeps essence/character of car, despite heavy mods, racing tyres, rear wing etc.

Can still throw it around for fun with racing tyres equipped, nice bit of controllable oversteer and tyre squea, plus Ferrari screaming engine is superb :D.

PD have done a great job with Ferrari and Porsches in this game - most of them always fun to drive, and without being too pretentious feel like experience/exhilarating drives.

That's where they come out on top versus forza, which although contains impressive range of cars, they all just kind of blur into one - not such a range of characteristics/individuality of cars imo.

There's no 'oh I can tell driving someshing like a Ferrari here'. It's more 'Yes can tell driving fast car of some sort, but could be one of loads makes'.

Top job sir!

Last edited:
Alpine A220 Race Car '68 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track/Le Mans-1.32

Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

I love this livery , when you select one , there is no information about who did this. If somebody know the person who did this livery , give him my compliments. Bravo.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
95 on the front ride height is to low and you dont get the full steering, tho you do at 110 on the front

95 on the front ride height is to low and you dont get the full steering, tho you do at 110 on the front

If running bigger than standard wheels?

Should be fine on standard size wheels.

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 700PP - Racing Soft Tires - Tsukuba -1.32

Wide body car.
Rims size Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom
DOn't forget the Anti lag system on this car.

Congrats to @mr_trademark for the wonderfull livery.

View attachment 1254900View attachment 1254901View attachment 1254902View attachment 1254903

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Super fun drive!! I also found it amazing on Nordschleife , changing only the final gear to allow much higher top speed.

At 110 the car understeer like a FF car. Of course there is still margin to increase the front downforce to correct this , but you'll penalize the PP and consequently the power.
Ride height is the only significant way to give front grip without losing PP in this game. You can lose a few top speed using big rake for sure but cars oriented to handling and grip.

Mazda RX-7 Type A (FD) '02 - 700PP - Rcing Soft Tires - Tsukuba - 1.32
Are there races in PP 700 in this circuit? I also saw in the last cars the Tsukuba circuit, did I miss something?

Yes the Alpine A220 is a very good car for the Le Mans circuit.

Last edited:
Mr. @praiano63 do you have the Nissan R32CP engine? It fits awesome on Skyline R34 nad the car is marvelous in LeMans, much better than swapped RX7 in fuel consumption and speed, but I'm sure we need your magic on that swapped car to make it even better

Are there races in PP 700 in this circuit? I also saw in the last cars the Tsukuba circuit, did I miss something?

Yes the Alpine A220 is a very good car for the Le Mans circuit.
Yes , @nirakis is right , those 700PP racing soft tires are special request for lobby racing. I have also NA1 & NA2 NSX like this not published.

OK I understand better, but I am questioned. The Renault R.S 01 '16 is a very good car for the Le Mans circuit. With the engine change the Mazda RX-7 Spirit Type A (FD) '02 to my preference.

Thank you for all these settings. ;)

OK I understand better, but I am questioned. The Renault R.S 01 '16 is a very good car for the Le Mans circuit. With the engine change the Mazda RX-7 Spirit Type A (FD) '02 to my preference.

Thank you for all these settings. ;)
I don't know really. I never use GR3 on Le Mans event , it's a waste of grip on this speed oriented track.

Audi Sport Quattro S1 '87- 600 PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Rain event - 1.31
Extremely fast , just one thing , take care when braking before the right turn under the last bridge in the bends. I don't what is happening there and only there , brake light and early . It's a fantastic car to drive.
View attachment 1255504

Easy peasy win. No pit stops.short shifted most laps, fm1.

BMW M3 '03 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Rear diffuser or not - SWAP -1.32
With rear diffuser , favor the grip for turny tracks , not so good for the top speed.
No diffuser is faster with a few less grip. For this let the same front & rear downforce proportion on the graph.
View attachment 1255331

Love this car/tune. I found it surprisingly easy to harness on sports softs too. Won hyper car races with this against the supercars (only tried rh in hyper rwces).

This thing is Savage. Have to treat with respect if turning at all...
Good work!!

Out of interest @praiano63 are you still using default abs following last update or two? Have you tried Weak, for comparison?

Ferrari 330 P4 '67 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks (Le Mans) 1.23

Actual 1.23 setting is better than previous tune. Faster and safer.
Lap 4:00 steady on Le Mans dry track. Good fuel consumptiom , can do 3 laps at FM3

View attachment 1199971View attachment 1199972View attachment 1199973View attachment 1199974

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Just got the Ferrari yesterday and good lord the SOUND in VR is a slice of heaven! Going to try out this tune. I found myself driving stock in some of the WTC700 races and easily winning thankfully admittedly was putting 1 on TC just to keep it a little easier for the 10 laps. I had a great race going in the WTC800 around Sardenga Windmills but the fuel consumption on 1 was doing me in plus the AI was so crazy dirty! Side swiping me and even got rammed causing damage was ruthless from AI. Thanks again for all your hard work and great tunes.

B80
Out of interest @praiano63 are you still using default abs following last update or two? Have you tried Weak, for comparison?
I didn't test this option yet. Still using default. I'll do some test.
Just got the Ferrari yesterday and good lord the SOUND in VR is a slice of heaven! Going to try out this tune. I found myself driving stock in some of the WTC700 races and easily winning thankfully admittedly was putting 1 on TC just to keep it a little easier for the 10 laps. I had a great race going in the WTC800 around Sardenga Windmills but the fuel consumption on 1 was doing me in plus the AI was so crazy dirty! Side swiping me and even got rammed causing damage was ruthless from AI. Thanks again for all your hard work and great tunes.
This car need a new setting after update . I'll do one soon.

Wow. Really nice setup for LM. On FM6 almost 4 laps, easier to drive than Ferrari P4 (not tuned) and lot cheaper, better at turnings, nice braking, quite unique sound when shifting.
If no rain it is possible to make 4 laps and on the last go to pit. Probably when someone is delicate with throttle 4 laps can be achieved anyway (me not).
Car is fast, on the first lap you can pass every car. Assuming that you need 7 laps to finish this race (with heavy rain 6, with good pace and weather 8), 1 pit makes the gap between you and the rest really spectacular. Very gentle for tyres.
Using this type of cars (p4, a220) for LM is almost like cheating. Hard to lose. Thank you praiano63.

Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo rain WTC 600-1.25
New 1.25 setting , one of the best to learn the track , very easy car , excelent very fast drive.

Wide Body

Rims 17" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Front St
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

View attachment 1203071View attachment 1203072View attachment 1203073View attachment 1203075View attachment 1203076

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks for the setup. However without adding ballast I cannot get it below 600pp. Everything copied exactly...has the game changed with the latest update?

Back