PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,873 comments
Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS (993) '95 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.43

Wide car
Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side ST - Rear A - Wing A

This car support the rear diffuser preserving a decent top speed , a superior grip and super handling with the lighter weight than normal RS.
Not so good for Le Mans due to high consumption even with FM 6. Perfect for technical tracks.

View attachment 1340742View attachment 1340743View attachment 1340744View attachment 1340745

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Something strange. I just tried setting this tune, and no matter what I do, I can't get 1st gear to go above 111 km/h

I tried using the "tranny trick", and with that I was able to set 1st gear to the desired 2.338, but as I lower the final gear from 5,000, the game "pushes up" my 1st gear ratio so that the top speed in 1st gear stays locked at 111 km/h. After lowering final gear to 3.610, my 1st gear is at 2.626/111 and 2.626 is the minimum value for the ratio.

Did they change something in 1.44 or 1.45, or am I just doing something wrong?

The older R33 setting was still ok but more radical . I don't like lazzy cars , it was done to be driven on the edge only. Now it's +- as fast as the old one but you can lap the same at racing pace.
In game , my favorite is the R34 . I love the handling , very reactive and same.
In real life i don't know at all. No real car , not even a bicycle. This is my daily way of transport.
View attachment 1344418
I love Havaianas! My bff always goes to Brazil because his wife is from there so he always gets me a pair. lol He's leaving for there again tomorrow so another pair is needed. :lol:

Something strange. I just tried setting this tune, and no matter what I do, I can't get 1st gear to go above 111 km/h

I tried using the "tranny trick", and with that I was able to set 1st gear to the desired 2.338, but as I lower the final gear from 5,000, the game "pushes up" my 1st gear ratio so that the top speed in 1st gear stays locked at 111 km/h. After lowering final gear to 3.610, my 1st gear is at 2.626/111 and 2.626 is the minimum value for the ratio.

Did they change something in 1.44 or 1.45, or am I just doing something wrong?
Don't need to do anything. Just set each gears ratios this way after reseting your custom gearbox.

1712540286966.png

Last edited:
@praiano63 I sent you a small donation to say thanks for all of the amazing work you have done with your tunes and how helpful you have been for this community. I'd rather not post my information here, I'll just say that the last 2 digits of the donation are .86 BRL. You can send me a PM if you want to know what donation is from me.

I don't have any tune requests and mostly wanted to donate as a way to say thank you for the absolutely amazing tune you made for the Porsche 962C for the Spa 800.

I absolutely love that car and love that track, so you made me very happy with making that tune specifically for that track! I've been grinding that track almost daily and some days I will do that race 3 or 4 times in a day when I have a rare day with more free time.

I started off using GT3 cars, but figured out that I just like to go as fast as I can and spend the hour trying to beat my best lap times... Purposely play on easy so I don't have to deal with the extremely crappy bots for most of the race lol.

When I first started trying to use this race as a fastest lap kind of thing, I was getting around a 2:20 lap... Then started using the Bugatti VGT GR1 and my lap times got a little faster, averaging around 2:15. After a few weeks, I decided to start using the LM55 GR1... Got a little faster and started seeing lap times around 2:12. Things started clicking a bit more and I was finally able to reach my first goal of getting into the 2:10 lap times.

I figured the LM55 probably wasn't the fastest car to use for this race, so I switched over to the Porsche 962C after I saw that you made a tune for this car that is specific to Spa. Started using that car every day and times started getting even better. I got super excited when I finally got into the 2:09s... Then even more excited to get into the 2:08s... I kinda hit a brief plateau at the 2:08s for a bit then something clicked and was able to get into the 2:06s. My current fastest lap is a 2:06:300. I'm making it my goal to try to break into the 2:03s since you mentioned that you can get those lap times consistently. I'm at another plateau and hoping I get that moment when it all clicks again so I can shave a second at a time until I can get down to the 2:03s.

Definitely having fun doing this! Thank you again!

Guys, im having a pretty hard time against the Giulia GTAm on European ClubmanCup 600 nordschleife, any suggestions of what car to pick without exceed the 600pp ? Im getting close to him using the Carrera 959 and the audi TTS Coupé 14 but when we arrived on the straight, this car simply are too much faster...Anyway love your tunes Praiano, congratulations for the great work.

Edit: Without using the Giulia.

Last edited:
any suggestions of what car to pick without exceed the 600pp
Many can do

600PP is suggested for having a competitive race.
The Gulia is above 600PP, as "we" have analysed by the same event on Suzuka.

Last edited:
A quick general question to the thread, regarding the 1.44 update 1st gear glitch issue. I understand how to fix it (increase auto top speed and match the gear speeds). No need to explain that again.

Has this issue affected every car? Ie. Do I need to be adjusting the gears on every car now, before using?

Or only some cars?
Yes , at different level. 7 or 8 gears gearbox have a ridiculous 1st gear top speed. You can still use the 2d gear as first and let 1st gear only to help to gain rotation on very slow or slow turns.
@praiano63 I sent you a small donation to say thanks for all of the amazing work you have done with your tunes and how helpful you have been for this community. I'd rather not post my information here, I'll just say that the last 2 digits of the donation are .86 BRL. You can send me a PM if you want to know what donation is from me.

I don't have any tune requests and mostly wanted to donate as a way to say thank you for the absolutely amazing tune you made for the Porsche 962C for the Spa 800.

I absolutely love that car and love that track, so you made me very happy with making that tune specifically for that track! I've been grinding that track almost daily and some days I will do that race 3 or 4 times in a day when I have a rare day with more free time.

I started off using GT3 cars, but figured out that I just like to go as fast as I can and spend the hour trying to beat my best lap times... Purposely play on easy so I don't have to deal with the extremely crappy bots for most of the race lol.

When I first started trying to use this race as a fastest lap kind of thing, I was getting around a 2:20 lap... Then started using the Bugatti VGT GR1 and my lap times got a little faster, averaging around 2:15. After a few weeks, I decided to start using the LM55 GR1... Got a little faster and started seeing lap times around 2:12. Things started clicking a bit more and I was finally able to reach my first goal of getting into the 2:10 lap times.

I figured the LM55 probably wasn't the fastest car to use for this race, so I switched over to the Porsche 962C after I saw that you made a tune for this car that is specific to Spa. Started using that car every day and times started getting even better. I got super excited when I finally got into the 2:09s... Then even more excited to get into the 2:08s... I kinda hit a brief plateau at the 2:08s for a bit then something clicked and was able to get into the 2:06s. My current fastest lap is a 2:06:300. I'm making it my goal to try to break into the 2:03s since you mentioned that you can get those lap times consistently. I'm at another plateau and hoping I get that moment when it all clicks again so I can shave a second at a time until I can get down to the 2:03s.

Definitely having fun doing this! Thank you again!
Thanks a lot for your donation. It'll help me to pay the new TV ;)
For the SPA event , you can use also the Mazda 787B , same pace as Porsche 962.
Zonda R also is 2:04 but the gas consumption will be a problem. ... If i remember well , there is a 4X gas and 8X tire wear rate.
This is....... ridiculous.
Uses ~20% per lap at fm1 in the 30 min LeMans.

I lapped the entire field for the first time ever. Godlike doesn't do this tune justice haha

Will you be doing a maxed tune? Im almost scared to drive it if you do!
Yes i'm a 800PP (Almost maxed) Nissan GTR R33 for Sardegna on Racing Medium tires. It'll fit on SPA perhaps , not sure . I'll check.
Guys, im having a pretty hard time against the Giulia GTAm on European ClubmanCup 600 nordschleife, any suggestions of what car to pick without exceed the 600pp ? Im getting close to him using the Carrera 959 and the audi TTS Coupé 14 but when we arrived on the straight, this car simply are too much faster...Anyway love your tunes Praiano, congratulations for the great work.

You're welcome. A long time i didn't race this event. I'll check again soon.
Perhaps Lancia Delta '91 , Lambo aventador LP700 '11 ...

Last edited:
FWIW, Nurburgring (driving it is on my real life bucket list) was a place where I always prioritized setting up for grip for obvious reasons. However, and I think it's because it's such a difficult course to pass on, I actually got better in race results (as opposed to lap times) when I went more for top end speed. Enough grip to hang close, pass the slower cars, while lining up for the huge straight near the end of the course to pass and outclass the other cars with top speed.
The WTC900 version is the shorter GP version and doesn't have the Nordschleife "North Loop" course with the long straight at the end. I agree that on the full version you want to have that speed to catch cars on the straight. I wasn't sure about the GP version though.

I believe anyone racing the Green Hell in real life has balls of steel. I don't think I could do it. To me, it's like those people who do wingsuit base jumping. In theory, it looks thrilling and the ultimate rush, but I'm not into decreasing my odds of living.

I confirm the Lancia Delta HF Int EVO '91 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - Nordscleife - 1.40 for the European Clubman Cup 600 nordschleife. No matter how fast is your car , the Alfa Giulia GTam '20 will adapt his speed to chase you. Your chance is in the bends with a grippy car. Alfa is 5 seconds faster during the last straight anyway.

1712585877076.png

Attachments

• 1712585852933.png
    1712585852933.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Limitation is 700pp. 4 lap west lake m. No fuel or tyre wear settings.
Basically most Gr.3 cars on Racing Mediums with a bit more detuning than the current BoP offers.
I suppose there will be faster road cars, as some of them can break PP calculations.

Just a very minor testing run:
1712590964675.png

Last edited:
Many can do

600PP is suggested for having a competitive race.
The Gulia is above 600PP, as "we" have analysed by the same event on Suzuka.
Thanks for the help.

Merdedes Benz 300SL (W194) '52 - Maxed 566PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.44
No offline race available in the game. I think the best is to race it as Monotype in lobby with friends. It's a very fun fast car , gearbox for Nordschleife but excelent on Brands Hatch or Tsukuba with another gearbox. Max power is at 5500rpm , this is why the long last gear.
Also ok to race on Sport soft but need more control. A very fun rear oversteer easy to induce , perfect for countersteer manoevre aficionados.
It's a very expensive car but it's worth it in my opinion.
1712608884405.png

1712608904388.png

1712608922867.png

1712608943770.png

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 800PP - Racing Medium tires - Sardegna - SWAP - 1.44

Engine Swap :VRH36Z-R92CP
Wide Body
Rims 18" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Front A
Side A
Rear B
Wing A

This car lap 1:32 out of traffic , only 1 stop , 7 laps full gas and 8 laps FM 2 or 3.
Under 24 minutes race safely.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240408193929.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240408193959.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240408194008.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240408194015.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240408193738.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

The WTC900 version is the shorter GP version and doesn't have the Nordschleife "North Loop" course with the long straight at the end. I agree that on the full version you want to have that speed to catch cars on the straight. I wasn't sure about the GP version though.

I believe anyone racing the Green Hell in real life has balls of steel. I don't think I could do it. To me, it's like those people who do wingsuit base jumping. In theory, it looks thrilling and the ultimate rush, but I'm not into decreasing my odds of living.
You're 100% about the WTC900 course!

To be clear, I'm many many years past remotely trying to race that track. If I ever do check it off the bucket list, I'll be one of those people who pay their hard earned money to drive around it in a minivan.

Hi again! I managed to finish second with the audi, great car, just a shame I didn't have the ford boss, but again thank you very much!!

Ferrari FXX-K '14 - 800HP - Racing Medium tires - All Track - 1.41
I did my best with the parameters left for us to play with. This monster like to take off over depressions at high speed. Just release throttle quickly just before passing over it and the front will stick the ground .

View attachment 1306980View attachment 1306981View attachment 1306982View attachment 1306983

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hey Maestro, how important is the increase body rigidity for this one? There's not a lot of permanent customization options for the FXX-K so I don't want to have 2 versions of the car if needed since it's so expensive but I got another ferrari invite so if it's necessary I may double dip so I can keep one car completely stock. Hm...

Hey Maestro, how important is the increase body rigidity for this one? There's not a lot of permanent customization options for the FXX-K so I don't want to have 2 versions of the car if needed since it's so expensive but I got another ferrari invite so if it's necessary I may double dip so I can keep one car completely stock. Hm...
Yesterday i've spent around 4 hours on the Mercedes 300SL '52. A
24.000.000 Cr$ new body. First on Sport soft tires at 550PP. No aerodynamics , no ground effect diffuser...
When i've found the best balance for the car , i wasn't 100% satisfied with it , the car was losing the rear end easy , passing over the grip on agressive corners entry.
Then i decided to instal "increase body rigidity". I've found a clear improvement.
I mostly use ncrease body rigidity on 100% FR ,MR and RR cars , Never on FF cars.
To resume , i never use it on lazy front cars.

Nissan R34 GT-R V Nurb '02 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34

SWAP ENGINE : VRH35Z-R92CP (Nissan R92CP)

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front B
Side St
Rear B
Wing Custom

My faster road car 800PP on Nordschleife. For sardenia use FM1 one stop.

View attachment 1259829View attachment 1259830View attachment 1259831View attachment 1259832

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Dude, just THANK YOU. For everything. You made this game more fun. Anyway, i finally made an account so i could say that,lol, and also i'm getting more cars and finally got the r92cp. It's got an amazing engine, then i saw that huge list you've compiled and bam, i had hardly driven this car but it had this swap so i had to. Used all your settings le mans 800 first time and this thing is REALLY good. Has great fuel economy and tons of torque. You keep it up my friend, thanks again!

Latest Posts

Back