PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,018 comments
Very good choice for the Gr1 race at Fuji. The Bugatti VGT (Gr1) with your tuning settings absolutely dominates the field, even on "hard mode". Thank you Praiano!

Have you got a good tune for the lightweight k-cup
My experience with Gran Turismo was miniscule before 2023 and GT7. The Lightweight K-Cup was the first class of races that baffled and frustrated me on how I could not even crack the top 5 on most occasions despite trying all the different Kei cars and upgrade combinations to stay under 400pp. Now I have a go-to Kei car that crushes the competition on hard difficulty. It is the Honda Beat '91. The catch is that it requires the K20C1-Civic-'20 engine swap. You must be level 50 to buy the engine or it is possible to obtain it by chance through the roulette wheel.

You can use all the same settings from the first 2 columns of settings on Praino's Honda Beat '91 - 537PP - Sport Soft - All Track - Swap - 1.39 tuning but use Comfort Soft tires. I also used all the same upgrade parts/settings he has listed for Supercharger, Intake/Exhaust, Brakes, and Drivetrain. However, for non-removable upgrades, you only add Bore Up, Stroke Up, Polish Parts, weight reduction 1-3, and Increase Body Rigidity. Since the <400pp version doesn't have as much Max Power as the 537pp version, I also reduced each gear in the gearbox by 10km/h. I also did not get the wide body. It is so overpowered you need to be careful when turning and braking. But once you navigate through a turn, it can catch and pass any vehicle that K Cup will throw at you.

I used to despise any K-Cup race, but now I look forward to them.

Last edited:
My experience with Gran Turismo was miniscule before 2023 and GT7. The Lightweight K-Cup was the first class of races that baffled and frustrated me on how I could not even crack the top 5 on most occasions despite trying all the different Kei cars and upgrade combinations to stay under 400pp. Now I have a go-to Kei car that crushes the competition on hard difficulty. It is the Honda Beat '91. The catch is that it requires the K20C1-Civic-'20 engine swap. You must be level 50 to buy the engine or it is possible to obtain it by chance through the roulette wheel.

You can use all the same settings from the first 2 columns of settings on Praino's Honda Beat '91 - 537PP - Sport Soft - All Track - Swap - 1.39 tuning but use Comfort Soft tires. I also used all the same upgrade parts/settings he has listed for Supercharger, Intake/Exhaust, Brakes, and Drivetrain. However, for non-removable upgrades, you only add Bore Up, Stroke Up, Polish Parts, weight reduction 1-3, and Increase Body Rigidity. Since the <400pp version doesn't have as much Max Power as the 537pp version, I also reduced each gear in the gearbox by 10km/h. I also did not get the wide body. It is so overpowered you need to be careful when turning and braking. But once you navigate through a turn, it can catch and pass any vehicle that K Cup will throw at you.

I used to despise any K-Cup race, but now I look forward to them.
The only problem with this is it makes it way too easy..I used a Cappuccino with stock engine that had been upgraded a lot . It has all kinds of pp glitches.I swear it seems like if you already have anti lag set to strong from a previous build it has a lower pp than if you add it.. I took it off and the pp went up two points.I’m going to build another and see..My final specs were stock springs and brakes(sport pads) 108 hp-1475 lbs-close ratio trans.Not a wide car.

Last edited:
Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '95 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.43

Normal car , No wide car. I don't like the look at all , up to you.

NO Roll cage.

Rims '17 - rims wide - offset wide

Front A - Side A -Rear St - Wing Custom

This car don't show wheel spin at this power and weight.. Perfect drive , you can race against the Golf '81 , same pace ( just a better top speed) Around 8 minutes at Nordschleife.

View attachment 1337197View attachment 1337198View attachment 1337199View attachment 1337200

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Hi Maestro, do you believe this setting works well with the '98 version as well?

I couldn't find any tune of yours for the Toyota "Sports 800 '65" is that a car you plan to pick up some time for Alsace tune or 500pp?

Last edited:
Honda RA272 '65 - 700PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track -1.45
Very fast anywhere , under 3:55 on Le Mans , excelent on Watkins Glen or any technical track , just don't overdrive the car. It's a more sane and safe as the original but it's still a pilot car.
1713727749297.png

Hi Maestro, do you believe this setting works well with the '98 version as well?

I couldn't find any tune of yours for the Toyota "Sports 800 '65" is that a car you plan to pick up some time for Alsace tune or 500pp?
The '95 setting is working perfectly on '98. I only have a SWAP version and i never published it because not performant on Tokyo and also i don't like the wheel spin with the problems it's bringing together. For lower power it must be as good as the '95 500PP for sure.
I didn't use racing brakes or pad to gain some PP = power.

1713730272455.png

Has anyone gotten the gearbox bug on the Huayra? I've been going through my cars and doing the workaround but this one seem like it might be beyond repair...I've gone one by one of each step in the auto top speed but I just can't get first gear to work out...

your drive.[/B][/CENTER]
[/QUOTE
Bugatti VGT (Gr1) - 950PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - 1.40

Perfect the Gr1 proto serie 950PP races.
Excellent , fast and easy , can handle most races using this setting , for example Road Atlanta need FM6 for 9 laps 2 stops...

View attachment 1301973View attachment 1301974View attachment 1301975View attachment 1301976

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Driving this car in the prototype series in Road Atlanta with TC0 was absolutely amazing, what a great tune and a fantastic car. One of the best driving experiences in the game. It's a responsive, punchy on rails monster of a car. Thanks for the tune!

Last edited:
Nismo 400R '95 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.40

Wide body car.

Rims size 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear St - Wing A

Top five 700PP car on Nordschleife , also good on Le Mans due to a very good low consumption for a road car. FM3 for 3 laps or full gas for 2 laps. The front grip is ok but not phenomenal . Just good. I've try to add some more eagerness but the lost of HP was too high. I love it the way it is .
You can use the same setting for Tokyo rain event , then Sport hard tires are needed.

View attachment 1300488
EDIT: I've modified the front ride height , bring it to 80 in the way to 70 , the car was flooring badly down strong compressions. Like last fast turn Deep forrest or Fox hole on Nordschleife. 100% guilty to not test the car on Nordschleife before publishing it.
View attachment 1300489View attachment 1300490View attachment 1300491

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Finally got it today from the legendary dealership at it's such a beast at 700pp with this tune!

I tried using this tune with SH tires for the Tokyo grind but couldn't make it super competitive as I thought it had the potential to be.

Maestro, do you happen to have the 600pp tune available to share? Thank you

Finally got it today from the legendary dealership at it's such a beast at 700pp with this tune!

I tried using this tune with SH tires for the Tokyo grind but couldn't make it super competitive as I thought it had the potential to be.

Maestro, do you happen to have the 600pp tune available to share? Thank you
Yes i have a setting for Tokyo after some test a few monthes ago , but it's not so much performant there so not published. Excelent superior grip but not enough top speed. It lap 2:10 +- since lap 3 .
The only good thing is that you stay battling with the front pack during more time than more faster cars.

Toyota Sports 800 '65 - 460PP - Alsace Mission Event - 1.45

NO Wide car
Rims size 16"
Width wide
Offset wide
Wing Custom

Normal brake system and normal Brake pads.

Human comedy race , very fast , easy and very reactive off throttle entering corners. One of my faster car for this race. Only 1 stop for gas.
1713818360093.png
1713818373031.png
1713818383456.png
1713818393664.png

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Nissan Fairlady Version S (Z33) '07- 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Tracks - 1.45
Wide Car
Rims 18" - Width Wide - Ofset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing B

This car was taking a lot of dust at the end of my garage since the beginning of GT7. I'd never find a way to let it performant or at least pleasant to drive.
Trying some news options today , i've find a perfect balance 50/50 , as fast as top 10 700PP road cars now and very good to drive. I'm happy to find a way because i love this car since the first GT Academy time attack online events a long time ago.
100% Raceable.

1713825943096.png
1713825956673.png
1713825971405.png
1713825985050.png

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Has anyone gotten the gearbox bug on the Huayra? I've been going through my cars and doing the workaround but this one seem like it might be beyond repair...I've gone one by one of each step in the auto top speed but I just can't get first gear to work out...
Anyone?

Porsche Carrera RS (901) '73 - 650 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.41

SWAP ENGINE: 959.50-959 (Porsche 959 '87)

Wide Body
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side B
Rear B

Hard to set due to lack of downforce at all. This is for Porsche cup but work also at 700PP on Le Mans. With more power and speed the car is more tricky to lead but still easy if don't push too much . Just don't overdrive it in this PP configuration.

Hi Maestro, did you do any tune with the stock engine maybe around 550pp and do you think it's worth it?

The car is now at the legend dealership and was wondering if it's competitive in a more stock version.

I know this is not the place to drop liveries but I made one as a big thank you for @praiano63 for making all those great tunes for the cars in GT7. I took the Nismo to style it the Praiano63-way :D. Just search for praiano63 and you will find it.
A big thanks to @CTRobracing79 (not sure he/she is also on this forum) for the great Brazil Decal.

IMG_9609.JPG

IMG_9608.JPG

Hi Maestro, did you do any tune with the stock engine maybe around 550pp and do you think it's worth it?

The car is now at the legend dealership and was wondering if it's competitive in a more stock version.
I'm looking to buy this car also, was going to leave the engine stock, use Praiano's suspension, diff, aero settings etc, and see how it drives. I'm currently building a garage of classic cars at around 550-580pp for custom races. If I like how it drives, it stays. If it drives like the Mangusta did this morning... I'll scrap it. That thing tried to kill me on Nordschliefe, a few too many times. 🤣

Last edited:
Hello @praiano63 one more thanks for all your work; if possible may I request a tune for the Ferrari Dino at 600pp sports softs for the ‘Ring? Your 550pp tune is wonderful but with sports softs and a bit more power runs amazing, however needs your magic on suspension settings. Much appreciated!!

I'm looking to buy this car also, was going to leave the engine stock, use Praiano's suspension, diff, aero settings etc, and see how it drives. I'm currently building a garage of classic cars at around 550-580pp for custom races. If I like how it drives, it stays. If it drives like the Mangusta did this morning... I'll scrap it. That thing tried to kill me on Nordschliefe, a few too many times. 🤣
I did a quick test for 550 and 600PP today , Without rear downforce available the car is horrible at this level. Like you say ,wanting kill you any corner. The only way i've find and it's very good and performant , is using a lower compound at the front . Like front Sport Hard rear medium at 550PP or front sport medium rear sport soft at 600PP. I have to check some options but i'll publish something tomorrow.
Hello @praiano63 one more thanks for all your work; if possible may I request a tune for the Ferrari Dino at 600pp sports softs for the ‘Ring? Your 550pp tune is wonderful but with sports softs and a bit more power runs amazing, however needs your magic on suspension settings. Much appreciated!!
The Dino is ok for 600PP , Just use Sport soft , increase front downforce to 43 and build a new longer gearbox.

Porsche Carrera RS (901) '73 - 550 PP - Sport Hard/Medium tires - Nordschleife - 1.45

Wide Body
Rims 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear B

I had to use mixed componds with harder tires at the front. The car is undrivable without it. This is actually one of the top 3 550PP car on Nordschleife.

1713914742264.png
1713914753215.png
1713914763303.png
1713914775783.png

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Back