PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,680 comments
No i don't.

Not important , it can go with a heavier car.

Only a 1.29 setting. After this i try to do a new but the car was not horrible but totally insipid and not performant. No good points at any PP.

Sorry but i can't remember well. There is a lot of cars perfect for Nordschleife. I can't check for the moment. I don't play because of a bad flu. Soon.

No worries, hope you feel better soon

Hi Praiano, glad you're feeling better mate 👍🏻, any chance you could do a 550pp tune for the fiat 500 F 68 please? Or have you ever done another tune for this car that you think is better? Thanks in advance 😃

Hi Praiano, glad you're feeling better mate 👍🏻, any chance you could do a 550pp tune for the fiat 500 F 68 please? Or have you ever done another tune for this car that you think is better? Thanks in advance 😃
No way , when maxed the car is 101HP and 460PP with sport soft. I'll check when back to the game.
400PP comfort soft perhas the best option.
Maybe Praiano rests a little until we know what effects the next update with its physics changes will have.
I'm not playing for the moment. After the flu , i'm going to the beach after the work to fix my old little boat and only Netflix for the night.... Just a little break from GT. Back soon this week.

IMG-20240716-WA0010[1].jpg

1721241503907.png

Last edited:
Fiat 500 F '68 - 400PP - Comfort soft tires - Autopolis mission - 1.48

Wide Car
Rims 12" - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Front St - Wing A

Very fun performant car from Tsukuba to Nordschleife. I've spent a very good afternoon racing it against my best ghost.

1721261458498.png
1721261470470.png
1721261484991.png
1721261499294.png

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano, thanks a lot for all the tunes, as always. Just a little suggestion for you. Maybe you can group your links in post #1 according to spec, and post #2 according to brand? It might be easier for future updates.

No way , when maxed the car is 101HP and 460PP with sport soft. I'll check when back to the game.
400PP comfort soft perhas the best option.

I'm not playing for the moment. After the flu , i'm going to the beach after the work to fix my old little boat and only Netflix for the night.... Just a little break from GT. Back soon this week.

View attachment 1373106

View attachment 1373301
Triple wow ! Wonderful ship. Have you tuned that too ? Good sailing my friend. 😀

So what's the pre-update forecast for whether the new physics will mess up Praiano's tunes? I understand that a few drivers have been exposed to the new physics. Have their reports led to any conclusions about the effect of the physics on existing tunes?

As long as the update doesnt change PP again, the physics will require you to watch tyrewear.
The handling in general, and especially on fresh tyres shouldnt be affect to such a degree that all current tuning sheets would need a rework - I guess.

So what's the pre-update forecast for whether the new physics will mess up Praiano's tunes? I understand that a few drivers have been exposed to the new physics. Have their reports led to any conclusions about the effect of the physics on existing tunes?

As long as the update doesnt change PP again, the physics will require you to watch tyrewear.
The handling in general, and especially on fresh tyres shouldnt be affect to such a degree that all current tuning sheets would need a rework - I guess.
We'll have to wait day 25. Even Montreal event people that have tested the physics could't comment their thought in depth. Perhaps they weren't allowed it seems.
I'm not happy with the actuals physics. To be more exact, they are not so bad but most settings are totally muted or the amplitude where you can play on it is very narrow.
Perhaps we'll have only a tires physics change without changing the balance , with a new feel at the wheel , like a new transition between 100% and 0 grip. Actually it's very bad, laterally or longitudinally it must be more progressive to a real life feeling in my opinion.

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - SWAP-1.38
ENGINE SWAP : 959-50-959

Wide car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A- Wing A

Amazing car to drive anywhere. Not a top 3 700PP car but we can say top 10. The driving pleasure is excelent.

View attachment 1293352View attachment 1293353View attachment 1293354
View attachment 1293377

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This is super! Hopefully the new update won't destroy physics and the PP system too much, because I really LOVE this swap.

I raced 2 Tokyo rainy GR3 Manufacturer yesterday. Both with a good start position but i didn't finish any.

1st race a guy slam the wall in front of me in the S but his car didn't ghost and i destroy my car .... out. Ghost was in "Strong mode" for the race but it fail this time.

2d race i was in pos 1 at lap 6 , racing tires, dry track but still wet out of the driving line. Out of the last S , i put the right tires a bit on the wet road and feel a lost of grip of course. Putting too much brake to avoid colision on the rail , i lost the rear and spun. Destroyed car. Out of the race again.

I really the new tire model will change the lost of grip sensation. I hate rain actual physics in GT.

I raced 2 Tokyo rainy GR3 Manufacturer yesterday. Both with a good start position but i didn't finish any.

1st race a guy slam the wall in front of me in the S but his car didn't ghost and i destroy my car .... out. Ghost was in "Strong mode" for the race but it fail this time.

2d race i was in pos 1 at lap 6 , racing tires, dry track but still wet out of the driving line. Out of the last S , i put the right tires a bit on the wet road and feel a lost of grip of course. Putting too much brake to avoid colision on the rail , i lost the rear and spun. Destroyed car. Out of the race again.

I really the new tire model will change the lost of grip sensation. I hate rain actual physics in GT.
Bud I pray the new tire physics change a lot of things on the handling aspect

I absolutely feel your pain Maestro. Maybe the new Michelin tires will be more realistic.

Porsche 962 C '88 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - Sardegna - 1.41
This one was already done in my garage. The Nissan is a bit faster but with Soft compounds , harder to wear 5 laps.
1:29 / 30 with a clean track , 2 stops under 24 minutes race easy. You can use TC1 for more comfortable cruise.

How do I get those gear ratios?

How do I get those gear ratios?
If you didn't buy the transmission upgrade for full manual or racing I suggest you do, and to get exact gear ratios you got to max out your top speed slider bar first then you're able to go in and manually input each gear ratio

Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.34

SWAP LS7-Rampage (Roadster Shop Rampage)

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Wing Custom

Under 4 minute on Le Mans FM 6

View attachment 1261083View attachment 1261085View attachment 1261086View attachment 1261087

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Love this tune, my second favourite car combo but.... Is it just me or is it the cockpit RPM gauge doesn't match the actual RPM of the engine? For me when I'm 6,000 RPMs in cockpit view then switch to Bumper View it's 7500 RPMs anybody else notices?

If you didn't buy the transmission upgrade for full manual or racing I suggest you do, and to get exact gear ratios you got to max out your top speed slider bar first then you're able to go in and manually input each gear ratio
I did. I have the racing tranny but I cant get the 1st gear ration right even if I'm lowering top speed or final drive.

I did. I have the racing tranny but I cant get the 1st gear ration right even if I'm lowering top speed or final drive.
Naw look on first page it's explained better there. Max out the top speed slider above the manual adjustments drop menu under trasmission

Back