PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,881 comments
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.49

SWAP LS7-Rampage (Roadster Shop Rampage)

Wide car
Rims "14
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Wing Custom

I was about to give-up with this car , very hard to set , i had only a mediocre setup option and right now after doing the original engine tune , i tested it on the SWAP . Excelent , good to drive and performant. I only set harder springs. Here it is.
Under 4 minute on Le Mans 3 laps at FM 5. SPA also is a good track for it or any kind of track.
All is well that ends well.

View attachment 1376835View attachment 1376836View attachment 1376837View attachment 1376838

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I love this tune. Great control

It's so good to see you adapting the cars for the new update. Thank you for your efforts. Your tunes bring so much joy to this game.
Have you tested any of the new ones around the nurburgring? How are your times? Have they improved or slowed down after the update?

Many thanks for all the new tunes @praiano63. Have just sent a donation.
Thanks a lot , it's a great help. Have a good day.
It's so good to see you adapting the cars for the new update. Thank you for your efforts. Your tunes bring so much joy to this game.
Have you tested any of the new ones around the nurburgring? How are your times? Have they improved or slowed down after the update?
Yes , they nerfed most of the superiors road cars on Nordschleife or Tokyo where i have a lot of ghost to check , but it seems they forgot some very few. Like the Mustang Boss for example . R34 also on Nordschleife were nerfed but it's still in the top of my old best ghost..... Anyway , i prefer to have more driving pleasure than speed during an race. They did it. Not a perfect physics yet but a neat progression.

Whats about the new RUF RGT?
Does anyone have a quick suspension setting for me?
Stock works pretty well for me but in higher velocities, the car and its steering gets a bit sensible.

Whats about the new RUF RGT?
Does anyone have a quick suspension setting for me?
Stock works pretty well for me but in higher velocities, the car and its steering gets a bit sensible.
This car on stock settings is really perfect. It's totally underestimate for PP race. Custom Settings will not improve driving anything in my opinion.
I suggest to keep it for monotype racing online ot Sophy event.

I am extremely grateful for the variety and quantity of tunings you have provided since update 1.49 dropped. I was surprised to see a tuning for the new Genesis VGT so quickly. I discovered that I had not attempted the WTC 800 yet at Circuit de Sainte-Croix that was added in 1.48. Even though the Genesis is a hybrid, I was able to grab a P1 victory from using FM6 for a no-stop race.

There were a couple other events I had yet to complete and here are the recent tunings I used to get P1 on hard difficulty:
WTC 600 - Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta - Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Tokyo rain -1.49
Monza Ferrari Circuit Challenge - Ferrari F40 '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.49

Thx Again. Donation sent!

@praiano63 Thanks for your quick reply. One more - is the Hyundai genesis 3.8 SWAP on your bucket list?
Not for the moment , i have to empty the list a few more to add some new cars.
Coming soon BMW M3 swap and normal , also Toyota one at 800PP. Soon
I am extremely grateful for the variety and quantity of tunings you have provided since update 1.49 dropped. I was surprised to see a tuning for the new Genesis VGT so quickly. I discovered that I had not attempted the WTC 800 yet at Circuit de Sainte-Croix that was added in 1.48. Even though the Genesis is a hybrid, I was able to grab a P1 victory from using FM6 for a no-stop race.

There were a couple other events I had yet to complete and here are the recent tunings I used to get P1 on hard difficulty:
WTC 600 - Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta - Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Tokyo rain -1.49
Monza Ferrari Circuit Challenge - Ferrari F40 '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.49

Thx Again. Donation sent!
You're welcome.Also coming soon. I have a new Patreon site with all my cars but it's still under construction.

Last edited:
Thank you,
to be a memberis a point of honor for me , for your hard work on the cars.
Thank you , i'll put severals specials contents soon. I did it yesterday only , i have to learn how to publish there .... Like video tutorials for single settings to learn and practice. The season is over here and i'll have some extra time. Hollidays time for me. ;)

This morning i sail my little boat with my son. Fantastic , it was very wet but the water temp is helping 27°C :cheers:

1722540233343.png
1722540302840.png

Last edited:
BMW M3 '03 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP -1.49

Swap engine 65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3)
Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Front B - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

Swap or not Swap , this is the question. Both share the exact setup , matching perfectly any behaviors, Swap is a few more heavy but a few more HP . Performance is the same. Engine noise is diferent of course , personally i prefer the original that rev at 10.000 rpm and sound very nice. Swap engine have a better consumption for Le Mans event. Up to you.
A lot of grip due to rear diffuser , you can take it out for more HP and top speed but this way it's really good and match the speed of most of top 700PP road cars.

1722541600909.jpeg
1722541624480.jpeg
1722541649106.jpeg
1722541665119.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

BMW M3 '03 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track -1.49
Wide Car

Swap or not Swap , this is the question. Both share the exact setup , matching perfectly any behaviors, Swap is a few more heavy but a few more HP . Performance is the same. Engine noise is diferent of course , personally i prefer the original that rev at 10.000 rpm and sound very nice. Swap engine have a better consumption for Le Mans event. Up to you.
A lot of grip due to rear diffuser , you can take it out for more HP and top speed but this way it's really good and match the speed of most of top 700PP road cars.

1722542106296.jpeg
1722542119946.jpeg
1722542136128.jpeg
1722542152346.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Toyota GT-One (TS020) '99 - Gr2 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.49

I did the setup to fit most tracks , i begun with a pure Sardegna setting, the car is good but the consumption is to high for a race car. It waste more than old GR1 cars that you can race full FM1 .. This Toyota need FM 4 for 8 laps and slower 2 seconds than GR1 top cars.
Personally i prefer race it on SPA or other similar kind of circuit. Up to you.

1722546985448.jpeg
1722547000423.jpeg
1722547016897.jpeg
1722547037439.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Wide Car

View attachment 1377311View attachment 1377312View attachment 1377313View attachment 1377314

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks for doing these tunes Maestro, you are a legend!

Mazda 787 B '91 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardegna event- 1.49

1:31 no traffic . One stop , full gas no problem of consumption.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hello, I was wondering if you think it's more viable to just detune your old tune with the high RPM turbo. You can just roll back the output a bit and add a bit of ballast and get to 800 with over 750 HP.

Has the Amuse GT1 swap finally been fixed? Is this a car you are planning to take a look at @praiano63 ?

I am hoping it will be like the P1GTR, a surprising improvement in this patch.
I did a test tonight , it's a lot better than before but there is still an annoying suspension bug. You cant low the ride height down to 120 mm . If so you'll feel the car floor down at compressions like down eau rouge at SPA or fox hole nordschleife..... You have to use full ride height , it's not only cosmetic after 1.49 update. I hope the next fix they are talking about will do the job.
Hello, I was wondering if you think it's more viable to just detune your old tune with the high RPM turbo. You can just roll back the output a bit and add a bit of ballast and get to 800 with over 750 HP.
Up to you , i test all the possibilities during my sessions and i couls see checking my ghost , the car having a better retake out slow corners on Sardegna. That's why . On another track for sure i'll use turbo. More power but less torque.
Normally i prefer to use turbo high RPM because they can avoid wheel spin out slow and medium corners , but it's not the case with Mazda 787.Traction is perfectly safe .

Thank you , i'll put severals specials contents soon. I did it yesterday only , i have to learn how to publish there .... Like video tutorials for single settings to learn and practice. The season is over here and i'll have some extra time. Hollidays time for me. ;)

This morning i sail my little boat with my son. Fantastic , it was very wet but the water temp is helping 27°C :cheers:

View attachment 1377304View attachment 1377305
That looks like a wonderful life you have in paradise. Boat during day, GT7 at night 😁.
I bet you have a good tune for that little boat too 😂

Noticed the PP on this tune went down when cycling through my garage, so I took it out to Sardegna and was pleasantly surprised! Barely any of the twitchiness that somehow haunted the car previously despite its 4WD drivetrain, and with slightly more power to boot. Nowhere near as fast as the 787B, and it could just be the new physics, but it definitely made for one the most enjoyable GR1 Sardegna drives I've ever had.

I saw a suggestion somewhere that for Menu Book 40 (key car cup) I should use a Suzuki Cappuccino with RX-7 engine swap. I have done the swap but now even with most ballast and power restrictor the PP is 420 on Comfort Soft tyres which are required for the race. Can't get it down to 400 although I saw people using it. Is it due to the new patch or I am missing something in setup?

Noticed the PP on this tune went down when cycling through my garage, so I took it out to Sardegna and was pleasantly surprised! Barely any of the twitchiness that somehow haunted the car previously despite its 4WD drivetrain, and with slightly more power to boot. Nowhere near as fast as the 787B, and it could just be the new physics, but it definitely made for one the most enjoyable GR1 Sardegna drives I've ever had.

The lost of PP is minimum , you can only add 7HP on it and some front downforce. Almost nothing. I'm 2 or 3 seconds faster with Mazda 787 even with actual 1.49 .
I saw a suggestion somewhere that for Menu Book 40 (key car cup) I should use a Suzuki Cappuccino with RX-7 engine swap. I have done the swap but now even with most ballast and power restrictor the PP is 420 on Comfort Soft tyres which are required for the race. Can't get it down to 400 although I saw people using it. Is it due to the new patch or I am missing something in setup?
Perhaps they use original engine ? Did to try to move the ballast at the front a bit ?

Perhaps they use original engine ? Did to try to move the ballast at the front a bit ?
I am 100% it was a swapped one but maybe it was before even previous physics update. I have managed to lower it to 411 with stock wheels but can't do much. And yes, I have moved the ballast, here are the settings:
Front, Side, Back A (don't change the PP)
Rear Wing custom medium so I can play with the downforce to reduce the PP
Wide car
Stock Wheels have brought it down to 411 PP

I don't have any other idea

453719908_26281843991460430_9082360442990852548_n.jpg

453896197_26281844521460377_2320061600184431641_n.jpg

I am 100% it was a swapped one but maybe it was before even previous physics update. I have managed to lower it to 411 with stock wheels but can't do much. And yes, I have moved the ballast, here are the settings:
Front, Side, Back A (don't change the PP)
Rear Wing custom medium so I can play with the downforce to reduce the PP
Wide car
Stock Wheels have brought it down to 411 PP

I don't have any other idea

View attachment 1377583
View attachment 1377582
So it means they is no solutions anymore . You've reach the lower limit. Perhaps using Comfort medium but i don't know if it would be enough.

Wide Car

View attachment 1377311View attachment 1377312View attachment 1377313View attachment 1377314

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This is an awesome tune, one of my fastest 700pp at the ring.

You're welcome.Also coming soon. I have a new Patreon site with all my cars but it's still under construction.

Praiano! This (Patreon) is such an amazing idea! I am upset with myself for not thinking about it earlier for you. It makes so much sense.
I've already signed up to your paid membership, and I'd encourage everyone else to do the same.
At long last - you have a sustainable way of being rewarded for your monumental efforts.
Champion.
Thanks again for everything you do!

Not for the moment , i have to empty the list a few more to add some new cars.
Coming soon BMW M3 swap and normal , also Toyota one at 800PP. Soon

This is really good, but does this mean they won't be no more tunes available on this thread? Or will we have to go to patreon

Latest Posts

Back