PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,938 comments
I took some time away from gt7 but man, just signed up on patreon after testing some tunes and dude, you are on it! It reallly makes the game fun for a casual gamer like myself. There are a TON of cars you've updated, i had no idea. And the search engine /site? Keep it up my man! Thanks

I’m just a regular person, I never ever come home from work clean. I work hard for my money, my hands have the callouses to show. I have to take the soles out of my boots everyday so the sweat dries out of them overnight, otherwise I have wet feet from the start. I blew my nose at the end of work today and it was black from all of the dirt and dust I inhaled. I gladly spend some of my time working to contribute to his time and expertise. Trust me, I’m not sitting on any mountain top over here.

You are here on a message board, you know his tunes are legit. He lives a normal simple life, he’s not flying a private jet around. He’s trying to live his life. He’s dedicated over 15 years. So in order to make your life easier, apply yourself and ask around for extra work. Explain your situation, people will help you achieve your goal and maybe more!

Him adding a site is not the problem. You can fix this on your end by working just a fairly small amount. Ask your neighbors, friends, family, so on. Tell them seriously you are passionate enough about this race simulator that you look online for this man’s expertise. Maybe you will make enough that you can pay every month now.

I’m guessing it’s probably going to be easier than my chosen profession, and hopefully more lucrative than me as well. But I try to fix my situation when I need to. If you have hands to play, then you can most likely find a project to help someone with. Obviously this doesn’t apply to all. We are all in different situations. Why keep asking what is with this change? Change what you’re doing and find work. It won’t take long, you won’t need even a part time job to pay for this. Couple of hours max should suffice.

Tell the people around you, ask for their help. You will not regret it. Tell them it makes you happy to race, they will understand. Be happy with a turnkey rocket ship car every time. Get your situation where you want to be, not his. We are all trying to live life.
ack ack. fly me with balloons! Serious, spot on post bro. The 5 bucks is so so worth it. It's amazing what praiano can do Peace

Thanks for the Vulcan tune, Praiano! Its epic.

And the improved '98 Impreza Rally car. Wow. So much fun on Eiger Nordwand. And also Nordscheleife. A great drive.
Yeah the Impreza is a lot of fun.
6 race attempts and I’ve managed P2 by 1.5 seconds. So close to winning with CRB

Last edited:
Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren '09 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo rain event - 1.39

Wide car. Rims '19 , Rims width wide , Ofsett Wide.

Front A
Wing custom

Not performant at 700PP anymore , the option for this car now is the Tokyo rain event. It's very fast there and above the rest , it's a gem to drive using cockpit view. Easy to drive , grippy and great precision at the wheel.
Don't need all those weight reductions , just try to match the weight.

View attachment 1297370View attachment 1297371View attachment 1297372View attachment 1297373

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I drove this car stock for the 600pp race at grand valley and won. Will this tune still work for the latest update for Tokyo? I’ll give a try when I get a chance

It's been a while since I visited my friend @praiano63 garage and I see that it's becoming a big mess!!!! This is a discussion thread about cars and not about the choice @praiano63 made to charge for his work. I am an old tuner (GT6, GTS and GT7) under the name Jeje6410 GT Tune Garage which I would find on this site. And this is really very time-consuming and tiring work. You can't imagine how much time it can take to make cars easy to drive for as many of you as possible. And you can't imagine the joy it brings when we get positive feedback on our work.
Now that my friend charges a subscription for you to enjoy his cars, that's his problem. Personally I would never have done it, but there comes a point when you have so many requests for cars that you spend your time doing just that, to satisfy everyone. So it's normal on his part. And I think a lot of people here would have done the same thing. Don't tell me no one would have done it.
Now if you want to discuss this, open another thread and stop spamming this thread. GT-Planet will not prohibit you from opening a discussion thread on this subject (that's the good thing about this site, is that you can talk about whatever you want (well, almost))
It's okay to give your opinion but please not here. You can't imagine what Praiano63 has done for the GT series so that you can play and have fun. Personally he gave me a lot of advice when I opened my garage on GT6 in December 2015. And I am grateful to him because thanks to him I continued on GT Sport and GT7. And he didn't have to do it but he did it with pleasure like when he makes cars for you.
So leave him alone if you want him to continue to please you. Those who are not happy, look elsewhere Thank you.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

PS: don't give up my friend @praiano63 and thank you for everything you have done for this community.:gtpflag:

I really don’t understand how some people spend so much time in a place he's considering so bad for him, posting scatological emojis in my thread every day. If this individual is dealing with something, it’s definitely not just a matter of diarrhea.
To that person: calm down and maybe check if I’m elsewhere. Take a break, enjoy some time off, and give your mind a chance to rest. Follow my advice—I’m sure it’ll help you feel better.
I bet he's going to mess up this post too.... let's see how many time 5.4.3.2...1. ⏰

It's been a while since I visited my friend @praiano63 garage and I see that it's becoming a big mess!!!! This is a discussion thread about cars and not about the choice @praiano63 made to charge for his work. I am an old tuner (GT6, GTS and GT7) under the name Jeje6410 GT Tune Garage which I would find on this site. And this is really very time-consuming and tiring work. You can't imagine how much time it can take to make cars easy to drive for as many of you as possible. And you can't imagine the joy it brings when we get positive feedback on our work.
Now that my friend charges a subscription for you to enjoy his cars, that's his problem. Personally I would never have done it, but there comes a point when you have so many requests for cars that you spend your time doing just that, to satisfy everyone. So it's normal on his part. And I think a lot of people here would have done the same thing. Don't tell me no one would have done it.
Now if you want to discuss this, open another thread and stop spamming this thread. GT-Planet will not prohibit you from opening a discussion thread on this subject (that's the good thing about this site, is that you can talk about whatever you want (well, almost))
It's okay to give your opinion but please not here. You can't imagine what Praiano63 has done for the GT series so that you can play and have fun. Personally he gave me a lot of advice when I opened my garage on GT6 in December 2015. And I am grateful to him because thanks to him I continued on GT Sport and GT7. And he didn't have to do it but he did it with pleasure like when he makes cars for you.
So leave him alone if you want him to continue to please you. Those who are not happy, look elsewhere Thank you.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

PS: don't give up my friend @praiano63 and thank you for everything you have done for this community.:gtpflag:
Agreed. But Jeje, you have the hottest mechanics in your employ, to be sure. And your tunes are great.

Back