Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Really like the new 330i tune, this car is alive and competative.

Been using the MB 190 2.5-16 at 430pp and still competative in 450pp rooms lately on tighter tracks with tire wear.

Thanks again for the 330i tune...

Thank you. Look forward to trying. The original tune had R3 tires.

I realize R3 may be to much grip, however many of the online room use R3. What changes if any would you suggest for R3?

Always fun to race you online SGETI, I am going to adjust the diff tune only with R3's and see how it feels.

Thank you. Look forward to trying. The original tune had R3 tires.

I realize R3 may be to much grip, however many of the online room use R3. What changes if any would you suggest for R3?

You're welcome. To use with R3 i suggest to

increase springs 10/9
One point all the dampers
ARB OK like this
LSD 5/20/10 increasing accel because more grip and decreasing decel to let rear more free for the same reason.

More or less around this values.

Really like the new 330i tune, this car is alive and competative.

Been using the MB 190 2.5-16 at 430pp and still competative in 450pp rooms lately on tighter tracks with tire wear.

Thanks again for the 330i tune...

Thanks, you're right, very nice car, it was a good surprise for me.

Update 2.11 is out restoring PP back!!!!

Headache to all of us now including Mr. P. :(

lots of new tunes (specially post 2.10) is now irrelevant to PP value.

didn't check my garage yet but i will as soon as I'll get back home.

I think Mr. P will be greatly relief for this!
:dunce:

ASTON MARTIN DB9 COUPE `06 // 550PP // SPORT or RACING TIRES // ONLINE OK

This car is amazing, really. Beautiful handling even if it is a "long vehicle". It runs on the road, like a dolphin swims in the water. I've just put the nose down to -20 too. 👍

Last edited:
AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

H8DpnOa1K0p7GmyfY5_0.jpg

Picture by slowGTR
audir842600pp_zpsb821735a.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

The 550pp tune version of this car works perfectly for the 620pp supercar festival in the online events section. I owned the rest on all tracks and in return averaged 1,400,000 credits each race due to the performance difference.

I think Mr. P will be greatly relief for this!
:dunce:

I don't think that it's so bad. I'll download the new update in a few but i'm sure that a car that loose some power still drive well with his pre update tune. This is not true the other way.
Let's see how it is.

This car is amazing, really. Beautiful handling even it is a "long vehicle". It runs on the road, like a dolphin swims in the water. I've just put the nose down to -20 too. 👍

The 550pp tune version of this car works perfectly for the 620pp supercar festival in the online events section. I owned the rest on all tracks and in return averaged 1,400,000 credits each race due to the performance difference.
Wonderfull cars, i agree 100%.

I don't think the PP system is back to what it were before.
It seems that they did some little adjustments too.
The dominant pre 2.10 cars like LFA cross all the updates without changing their PP.
The RUF 3400 for example goes from 450PP to 504PP
The Aston Vanquish from 450PP to 502PP

The little diference that the last ring shootout show between the 2 cars now will be over.
Still need to check for the rest but it seems that it's not a come back like it was pre 2,10. Perhaps finally more accurate.

Hello Praiano, although I just signed up I've been coming here quite a lot for a long time. Your tunes have always been my favorite. I have only wondered... some of your tunes are in bold, are those the ones that are the most recently updated?

Hello Praiano, although I just signed up I've been coming here quite a lot for a long time. Your tunes have always been my favorite. I have only wondered... some of your tunes are in bold, are those the ones that are the most recently updated?

The ones with only the name of the car are the newest tunes, after 2.10.

Hey Praiano, just curious as I don't use photomode that much, where did you take that picture of the C63 AMG that you tuned?

This picture is the front door of the red bull museum ( i think this is a museum??) The first location of the place.

publicao2q.jpg

The first car I drove ( without license..........:) )

Unforgettable

Massimo

You're a lucky man, the first car i drove without license was a 2CV Citroen from my uncle ,the car was named by him "Ferblantine the queen of the sand" ,not so prestigious but fun, perfect car to go on in the dunes in my beach town where i'm born, named Gruissan , south of france.

top_2cv_2007_1.jpg

AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

audir842600pp_zpsb821735a.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Hello sir, why the discrepancy between this post and the app (tranny setting)?

Would the settings here typically be the most accurate?

Thanks for all that you do.

Hello sir, why the discrepancy between this post and the app (tranny setting)?

Would the settings here typically be the most accurate?

Thanks for all that you do.

Yes , i did some littles adjustments, will be fix in the APP at his next update together with some new tunes in a few days, when my friend Daisey will be back from his hollydays .

👍:)

FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA '07 // ONLINE OK

sienapiazzadelcampot.jpg

Tuned to the max.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select top speed at 380 km/h = 236 mph
3- Select final gear 4.300 (STOCK)
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1st: 2.911
2nd: 2.086
3rd: 1.568
4th: 1.224
5th: 0.993
6th: 0.826

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h = 222 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 681 hp
weight 1119 kg
perf. points 618 pp

Downforce 15/40

LSD Rear 10/26/5

Ride Height -5/-20

Spring Rate 11.3/13.7
Extension 7/2
Compression 6/4
Anti-roll bars 5/3

Camber 2.0/1.8
Toe -0.20/+0.10

Brake Balance 6/7

tires: R3/R3 or S3/S3

Enjoy.

Hi Praiano , do you think ( or already tested ) that tune is always valid after 2.11 ?

The italian cars warm my heart......:)

Thanks a lot for your job
Massimo

I don't think the PP system is back to what it were before.
It seems that they did some little adjustments too.
The dominant pre 2.10 cars like LFA cross all the updates without changing their PP.
The RUF 3400 for example goes from 450PP to 504PP
The Aston Vanquish from 450PP to 502PP

The little diference that the last ring shootout show between the 2 cars now will be over.
Still need to check for the rest but it seems that it's not a come back like it was pre 2,10. Perhaps finally more accurate.

G'day tuners :P

Yet again PD has thrown a monkey wrench into our favorite tuner's garage! At least this time is back to a better PP system (or a couple PP either side!)

Some people have emailed me asking if an update will be made to the Android App. The answer is definitely a big YES :), although we will need some time to make these changes.

All tunes are still great to race and with minor installed parts changes to meet your PP needs you'll be killing the events or online races 👍

A big thank you to everyone who has shown support by downloading the app and thank you to our future customers. Your support keeps the app growing!

Hello, Praiano.

Do you have a tune for the current Lamborghini Time Trial? I've got a fairly good time on it (1:34.xxx), but I have not found a tune that feels right for the tire grade and the PP limit for that track.

The ones that I've tried feel okay, but not great. I'm looking for great. :D

Hello, Praiano.

Do you have a tune for the current Lamborghini Time Trial? I've got a fairly good time on it (1:34.xxx), but I have not found a tune that feels right for the tire grade and the PP limit for that track.

The ones that I've tried feel okay, but not great. I'm looking for great. :D

Hello, yes i'm doing one , it's 1.32.4xx for the moment, need a fine tune, i think i'll publish it tonight. It's a ballast tune with 39%-61%, that work very good on this track.
The tune can go 31.xxx for me but i have to insist a little bit more.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Done. Thanks.

1:31.8xx for the lambo, i'm on the good way, still room for a fine tuning.
Will publish later in the afternoon.:)👎

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Here is my tune for the TT Trial Mountain. I think a car without oil change and dirty oil high mileage can do better, power limiter eating power on my car.

I'm 1.31.817 1:31.475with it, with just 2 hours tuning and testing. I can't insist more than this , perhaps tomorrow.

Good luck to everybody.

lambosuperveloceTTtrialmountain.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my tune for the TT Trial Mountain. I think a car without oil change and dirty oil high mileage can do better, power limiter eating power on my car.

I'm 1.31.817 1:31.475with it, with just 2 hours tuning and testing. I can't insist more than this , perhaps tomorrow.

Good luck to everybody.

lambosuperveloceTTtrialmountain.jpg

Got a 1.32.928 on a messy lap (only had time for three runs), that thing is a handful and really fun to drive at the same time. My goal is a top 500 on all TT and this did it no problem with room to improve. Thanks...

I managed to shave a little time off of mine also, but I need to stop pushing it so hard through the corners. My driving errors are causing too much 70's movie car chase sliding. :P

I completely blame myself though. Thank you for your tune. 👍

Back