Production Car Racing (GT4, CTSCC, PWC GTS/TC, MX-5 Cup, etc)Touring Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,959 comments
Broadcast details for Australia and rest of the planet.

The event, featuring both the Fanatec GT World Challenge Australia powered by AWS and Monochrome GT4 Australia Series, can be viewed for free, anywhere in the world, on the GT World YouTube channel.

Also, for Australian viewers, all races will be broadcast live via Foxtel and Kayo.

And for fans keen to get even closer to the action, all three days at Phillip Island will feature free entry.

The broadcast will start at 2:15pm on Saturday, concluding the first of two one-hour races for Fanatec GT Australia.

Fans watching via the GT World YouTube page will get extra content with the podium presentation and post-race interviews.

On Sunday, the broadcast will start at 11am.

The broadcast, to be delivered by motorsport production house AVE, will feature a gun commentary team, headed by Australia’s star sportscar caller Richard Craill, alongside five-times Bathurst 1000 winner and regular Supercars TV pundit Garth Tander.

Supporting Craill and Tander will be Cameron van den Dungen and Jonathan Simon.

I
Broadcast details for Australia and rest of the planet.

I don't have Foxtel or Kayo.

I guess I'll just have to go for a 1 hour drive on cruise control and see it all in 3D.

IMG_5121.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmm...

At first I was thinking GT2, but I've got no idea.
I see that as an announcement that the SRO are replacing the Shannon's Speed Series as Promoter.

To be lead by the local GT3 & GT4 categories, it remains to be seen how many, if not all, categories under the Shannons umbrella make it across the off season.

I see that as an announcement that the SRO are replacing the Shannon's Speed Series as Promoter.

To be lead by the local GT3 & GT4 categories, it remains to be seen how many, if not all, categories under the Shannons umbrella make it across the off season.
Alright cool. Reading into it too much.

Back