Project Motor Racing (formerly GTR Revival/GTRevival) from Ian Bell & original GTR2/SimBin crew

• Thread starter Jtheripper
  • 874 comments
Just incase anyone following this thread doesn't spot it, there's a GTP News Article about P.M.R. - which includes a link to a new thread.

Anyway, nailed it.

😉
Yeah, I should really merge it into here at some point...

professor farnsworth GIF

Watch someone in the future make a race car mod in farm simulator because of the work in this game.
There better be a John Deere Grand Prix or I will riot.

Or a Caterpillar 400 will suffice, bonus points if the prize is a Cat Skid Loader.

Watch someone in the future make a race car mod in farm simulator because of the work in this game.
I mean, one of the first things me and my friends did with the multiplayer in Farming Sim '22 was get a mod to remove the speed governors from the vehicles and do an impromptu tractor pull on the main road. If the game engine can handle silly driving, it should handle serious driving reasonably well too.

I suppose an offshoot of this could be, since they are quite keen on getting VR into P.M.R. maybe at a later stage VR will appear in Farming Sim.*
*It might already have it on PC?

Whatever they are using, that Lister still looks the biz.

Last edited:
Sure hope its not as boring as watching grass grow.😋
Hehe, well actually, and surprisingly, i like farming sim, i have an older one, maybe 2018 i think, and it's cool and well done.

I played '17, 19 & '22 on the X-Box, when I had one. Built a PC in '22 (which I've just rebuilt) and picked up '22 for PC and the Logitech Farm Sim bundle and played quite a bit of that until I got a PS5 and GT7 in December of '22. Pretty sure I'll be buying '25 when it drops later this year for my PC. So long as PMR fully supports PSVR2, I'll probably pick that up when it comes out.

I played '17, 19 & '22 on the X-Box, when I had one. Built a PC in '22 (which I've just rebuilt) and picked up '22 for PC and the Logitech Farm Sim bundle and played quite a bit of that until I got a PS5 and GT7 in December of '22. Pretty sure I'll be buying '25 when it drops later this year for my PC. So long as PMR fully supports PSVR2, I'll probably pick that up when it comes out.
yep. Probably going to buy every racing game supporting pvsr2

Back