Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the size of the video would have been bigger so I could observe Laguna more but it probably would make the video stutter much more and quality would bog down. But great anyway!

Hmm some 6 cars on the Nurburgring would be great egghead if you're interested!

rockthing
I wonder if I'll be able to put Nos on the Model-T...

ok, NOW let the flaming begin :nervous:
No flaming from me but if it could have Nos the driver would have to hold the tank in his lap :crazy:

I wish the size of the video would have been bigger so I could observe Laguna more but it probably would make the video stutter much more and quality would bog down. But great anyway!

Yup, i also wished i could provide better quality vids but i only have 50 mb of webspace. :(

Yousendit won't work i think.

Le mans? Have to unlock it first. If you find out how i will make a vid of it tomorrow ;)

Egghead. Go ahead and do those requests. Put please do Nurburgring whenever you can. It doesn't have to be right now.:)

I have to say the facelifted Laguna Seca looked really great. Good idea to use real life camera angles, too. 👍

hey so do you need to buy the nike shoes and the t shirt and all the crap to get the nike car or you can unlock it in the game now. without buying all that crap

Hey and yea can we get some aston martin DB9 ingmae screenshots and The mercedes slr in game screenshots to please.........................oh yea has anyone tryed taking a car and drving it till the gas/fuel is gone tell me what happpnes thanks

PunkRock
I have to say the facelifted Laguna Seca looked really great. Good idea to use real life camera angles, too. 👍

It's just nice seeing it during the actual day, GT2/3 got me thinking that it's perma-noon around Laguna seca, untill I watch motogp.

Rohanmalvea
hey so do you need to buy the nike shoes and the t shirt and all the crap to get the nike car or you can unlock it in the game now. without buying all that crap

no, you can win the nike car by doing liscence tests.

Rohanmalvea
Hey and yea can we get some aston martin DB9 ingmae screenshots and The mercedes slr in game screenshots to please.........................oh yea has anyone tryed taking a car and drving it till the gas/fuel is gone tell me what happpnes thanks

it will be kind if someone answers that with a answer or something like yes or no would work to

HAHA! I showed my dad the Laguna Seca Vid egg made and he started getting closer and said. "Wait this is a game?" I said "uh yeah, did you think it was real?" "Yeah I did for awhile."

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back