Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Egghead
Ok, Infiniononoinon with Camaro plus a vid of the Camaro pitting.

will be up in 10 minutes.

Ah even better.:)

Jordan needs to get his butt in here and start putting these on the front page.;)

cobragt
Woot, that's a super clear pic. Photomode?

yeah photomode, and the screenshot was taken through my tuner software.

gonna buy a HDTV card soon, so i should be able to take better quality screenies after that :D

oh and i gotta buy one of those USB things too

theRukus
yeah photomode, and the screenshot was taken through my tuner software.

gonna buy a HDTV card soon, so i should be able to take better quality screenies after that :D

oh and i gotta buy one of those USB things too
What res you playing gt4 in. You aint big balling unless you got it in 1080i :P

cobragt
What other tracks do you have unlocked egg?

how do u unlock tracks?

and my screenres when playing is 1024x768. but in GT4 it's just set to normal coz my tuner is dodgy :D

so once i get a HDTV tuner, i'll switch to 1080i

Damn, 1024x768? Holy hell, you playing in 480p or something?

edit
are you saying gt4 plays in normal res or are you saying it plays in 1024x768? I'm confused.

EGGHEAD, i noticed in the CAMARO PITSTOP that the wheels sitting on the ground were the same stock rally wheels on the car, what does it look like with custom wheels ???

Egghead, have you unlock Tsukuba Circuit Wet? Any car on that would be nice too see since the screen shots were awsome.

If the pit speed limit is 80kmph, why is it limited at 82kmph? 💡 That should be a drive through penalty!
Great vids though 👍

I can't help it honestly. My cousin is to blame for my craze over this 1080i stuff, he hyped me up like crazy because he knows about that stuff and he was saying the game would look boss in 1080i. When I get gt4, I'm heading straight to the video options :D :P

LaBounti
Egghead, have you unlock Tsukuba Circuit Wet? Any car on that would be nice too see since the screen shots were awsome.
I would love to see wet tsukuba. egg, do you have that alfa romeo racer? The one with the 4 exhuast pipes standing upward? I want to see that baby backfire and what about the zonda, the rocket car :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back